That's crazy - they better have cool suits and/or a tonne of hydration, otherwise that's not going to work...Edit : They say the temperature in the Mercedes-AMG cockpit can reach up to 70°C under these conditions.
Hope your #80 will be able to show its potential as we go furthermore into this race. I'm in love with that simple design and old-school washed colors.Honestly my favorite thing to do in Gran Turismo is creating liveries while watching the corresponding race in the background!
If I have time tomorrow, I‘ll do a few more!
View attachment 1547270
View attachment 1547271
View attachment 1547272
View attachment 1547273
Me too, I‘ve always liked more unconventional color schemes that stand out from the mass of the usual black, silver and white racing liveries!Hope your #80 will be able to show its potential as we go furthermore into this race. I'm in love with that simple design and old-school washed colors.
Damn 😓Flat tire for the #51 just across the start line. That's a long way to get that car back to the pits.
The race started at 16:30.How much left is on the clock? Think my feeds delayed.
Edit: by half an hour, wtf happened there?
I was gonna say, the YouTube feed at least seems to be ~30-45 seconds behind the actual race, if the live timing is accurate.How much left is on the clock? Think my feeds delayed.
Edit: by half an hour, wtf happened there?