GT Sport 1.12 Update Now Available

But this is a racing car, and a racing car based on a real-life GT3 car that has been incredibly successful. It's a car that needs to be somewhat reliable in race conditions, and IMO it should try to represent the handling of the real car.
Agree, but do we actually know how it handles irl? Do you? I don’t know it so I could only rely on that what was given or how it was programmed by PD. I got used to it and I also struggled at the beginning. It was not like I decided just for fun oh well the Ferrari is a top Car I will master it with ease. I had to learn it. To work it out. I don’t know how real life drivers describe its handling but I suggest that it isn’t an easy to drive Car in irl too. Some drivers are better in certain Cars than others. This one just suited my driving Style I noticed it from the beginning but yet, I had to practice over and over and over.

But i‘m glad that at least for you it has changed to the better.
Maybe I will just have to adapt my driving style a bit and rethink my approach and in a few days/weeks i‘ll be back at that level where I drove before. Maybe even better?! Who knows. I won’t give up. Never. :cheers:

I just got a message for unnecessary double post. Sorry Mod, I don’t know why because while i‘m responding to a message I don’t know how to respond to multiple messages while answering as the other messages are just coming in while i‘m answering :confused:

So you still want the 458 to handle more like a floppy wet noodle in the slow stuff than a glued grip machine?
Hehehe, but to me it didn’t handle like a yeah whatever you just wrote :lol: the handling felt good I had the Control, get me, I had no problems with that Car. Neither now but it’s different and my outright pace has dropped by almost 2 Seconds. Know what I mean?! ;)

I just got a message for unnecessary double post. Sorry Mod, I don’t know why because while i‘m responding to a message I don’t know how to respond to multiple messages while answering as the other messages are just coming in while i‘m answering :confused:
If you need to contact the staff, making a post in a public thread is not the way to go about it. Not least because you haven't tagged any staff in the post, so none of us will see it except by random chance, like this.

But more than that, any communication between members and staff on moderation issues should be done privately. We don't post in public to tell everyone you've done something wrong, so likewise you shouldn't be posting in public to tell everyone that we've told you that you've done something wrong.

We have a list of online moderators on the site's main page. You can contact them - any of them - privately to ask questions like this.

However, in the spirit of helpfulness, you are double-posting. That means you are making one post and then immediately making another one. Like you just did up there. Twice. Rather than double-posting, you should be using the Multiquote features or the Edit button.

In the bottom right corner of every post, there is a "+Quote" button and a "Reply" button. They serve similar purposes. Hitting "+Quote" adds an entire post to your multiquote queue. When you're done adding them, go to the message box at the bottom of the page and click "Insert Quotes". At that point the software gives you an option to remove quotes if you like, or just add them to the reply box. The "Reply" button is quicker, and adds a quoted post immediately to the message box. Every time you hit the "Reply" button, it adds the full post to the message box in the current cursor position. You can do this for multiple posts at one.

You can also do this with short sections of posts. Highlight a part of a post and you'll see "+Quote" and "Reply" buttons appear. The same thing applies, but now it will only use the part of the post you have highlighted.

If more posts appear while you're typing and you want to respond to those too, you can simply click these buttons as you need to when you've finished typing, before you hit Post Reply, to add to your current message.

Last edited:
@PirovacBoy

I do sympathise with your loss buddy but if you really want to experience the feels you describe for the 458 and have a wheel I can highly recommend the Assetto Corsa version. Cheap as chips last time I looked on PS store too. AC may not be that hot as an actual game but is worth the asking price for the pure pleasure of "driving" cars as unique as the 458 is.
I love driving the 458 and 488 in AC, it drives pretty good in PC2 too.

* PC version of AC is recommended for the mods.

@PirovacBoy

So what times were you doing at Interlagos? Did @Lord Protector also noticed that difference?

I think you'll probably need to adjust to the new handing. :/ The car is not 2sec slower ^^
Before I went to lobby with@LordProtector I did some offline tt and usually I was just driving high 1:31 times, but now during the tt I barely could run 1:32:5. I thought ok it’s a bit off pace it’s nothing wild I expected a difference, normal as the physics have changed.

But after we switched to lobby and did some test runs I struggled enormously. Pre patch Alsace 1:52:4xx, after patch high 1:53s on Suzuka pre patch 1:59:5 now barely mid to low 2:01s. And finally Maggiore one of my favorite tracks. Pre patch 1:55:5 and now 1:57s. And on Interlagos under Race conditions I just managed a very high 1:32 or low1:33s.

Lord actually liked its new handling I think but still wasn’t pleased overall.
But I agree that I will just have to adapt to its new driving behavior, he said that too. I know that the Car is not 2 Seconds slower. I just couldn’t pull it off today.

Last edited:
If you need to contact the staff, making a post in a public thread is not the way to go about it. Not least because you haven't tagged any staff in the post, so none of us will see it except by random chance, like this.

But more than that, any communication between members and staff on moderation issues should be done privately. We don't post in public to tell everyone you've done something wrong, so likewise you shouldn't be posting in public to tell everyone that we've told you that you've done something wrong.

We have a list of online moderators on the site's main page. You can contact them - any of them - privately to ask questions like this.

However, in the spirit of helpfulness, you are double-posting. That means you are making one post and then immediately making another one. Like you just did up there. Twice. Rather than double-posting, you should be using the Multiquote features or the Edit button.

In the bottom right corner of every post, there is a "+Quote" button and a "Reply" button. They serve similar purposes. Hitting "+Quote" adds an entire post to your multiquote queue. When you're done adding them, go to the message box at the bottom of the page and click "Insert Quotes". At that point the software gives you an option to remove quotes if you like, or just add them to the reply box. The "Reply" button is quicker, and adds a quoted post immediately to the message box. Every time you hit the "Reply" button, it adds the full post to the message box in the current cursor position. You can do this for multiple posts at one.

You can also do this with short sections of posts. Highlight a part of a post and you'll see "+Quote" and "Reply" buttons appear. The same thing applies, but now it will only use the part of the post you have highlighted.

If more posts appear while you're typing and you want to respond to those too, you can simply click these buttons as you need to when you've finished typing to add to your current message.
Thanks a lot @Famine . I didn’t knew it better. I‘m new to this forum and am/was not familiar how to get in Contact with the Mods to ask how to avoid double posts. But thanks to your sprit of helpfulness :D it won’t happen again. I hope :scared:

Agree, but do we actually know how it handles irl? Do you? I don’t know it so I could only rely on that what was given or how it was programmed by PD. I got used to it and I also struggled at the beginning. It was not like I decided just for fun oh well the Ferrari is a top Car I will master it with ease. I had to learn it. To work it out. I don’t know how real life drivers describe its handling but I suggest that it isn’t an easy to drive Car in irl too.

Here's an onboard with the 458 GT3 at Brands Hatch. Only limited usefulness without throttle and brake inputs, but I've raced the 458 on Brands enough in GTS that I see a couple turns where the back probably would've started to become unsettled. Accelerating out that turn before the long straight around 1:34 while still turning + having wheels on the kurbs is something the old 458 probably wouldn't like too much.

Not with custom setups.

The M6 is banned from several private championships atm precisely because it's OP. It has 200Nm and 40hp more than the Porsche with the same weight. It's not faster with stock setup because its stock setup is ridiculously bad.

And as the M6 is too fast, there are others that are too slow to be used.

PD made a big mistake that they nerfed the Porsche. It wasn't OP, it is just the easiest car to drive.

For the record, I’ve changed cars to the 458 GT3 at least 107 times according to the game stats as of posting this. Using TCS 3 and Racing Softs it was handling with Citroen GT levels of stability on Yamigawa+Miyabi. I got through the slow speed section that joins the two tracks much faster and I think anyone who had issues with the 458 pre-patch will enjoy it much more now. As someone who was already driving it often. I’ll say that it’s better now too.

I agree with you. I have only done one lap with the Ferrari and it already feels better. It is just easier to drive. I think it's now even one of the fastest Gr.3 cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an onboard with the 458 GT3 at Brands Hatch. Only limited usefulness without throttle and brake inputs, but I've raced the 458 on Brands enough in GTS that I see a couple turns where the back probably would've started to become unsettled. Accelerating out that turn before the long straight around 1:34 while still turning + having wheels on the kurbs is something the old 458 probably wouldn't like too much.

Yeah look at him accelerate hard out of the first hairpin almost as soon as he's cleared the apex. You wish you could do that in GT Sport!

[edit: At least before, haven't tried the new update yet]

Since when was undrivable better? The Ferrari was a death trap. People exaggerate when they say it dull, it still spins out like the other cars so if you hammer the throttle, it's just not a twitchy undrivable piece of crap. I would assume a race car designed to go fast around turns would handle better than a road car.

I see alot of people talking about the Gr.3 cars all feeling the same now. This is why I usually only drive the road cars. They are alot more different between one another. Why is everyone driving gr.3? IS that what online mode makes you drive all the time (i dont play online) if so that is lame.

Nice patch:) i noticed some improved wheel handling! there is less strenght arround center(not ff strenght) that results in less snapback, more control and more natural feel. steering rwd cars is lot more fun now( all aids off).
They also fixed the pov bug, now it loads everytime when enter track. NICE!

@PirovacBoy

So what times were you doing at Interlagos? Did @Lord Protector also noticed that difference?

I think you'll probably need to adjust to the new handing. :/ The car is not 2sec slower ^^
That's what I've been telling him all the time. He just needs to get used to it since Ferrari 458 was the only GT3 car he has been using in the game :D

I for change like it now better. It has great corner exits and excellent traction in low speed corner exits. I think it's my favorite GT3 car now. I'm afraid it's a bit OP on some tracks actually.

@PirovacBoy so this is why you asked me for a lap. :)

I've shared it already. The car continues hard to handle despite the changes. I can't talk about the difference because I never use this car. Only for fun on lobbies from time to time.

Did 20m around Interlagos and the 458 doesn't seem comfortable on the inner, slower section of the track.

Thank you for this!

Im not sure if anyone else is getting this, but for some reason i can't update the title. Says i need to check the download for an update. But nothing is downloading on my ps4.

On another note, pretty interesting on their changes to thoes cars, can't wait to try and trst them for myself. :)

Update: ps4 hdd was kinda full, didn't have enough room for updates lol.

Last edited:
Im not sure if anyone else is getting this, but for some reason i can't update the title. Says i need to check the download for an update. But nothing is downloading on my ps4.
On the PS4 main browser, go to the GT Sport icon, press the Options button and select "Check for Updates".

I see alot of people talking about the Gr.3 cars all feeling the same now.
Really... most of them has different characteristics, I guess if you're using a controller you'd probably think that but with a wheel you definitely can see a difference between cars.

I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere. But I thought I saw that this update included TCS adjustment that applies to all cars. Is this true and any feedback on noticeable difference?

I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere. But I thought I saw that this update included TCS adjustment that applies to all cars. Is this true and any feedback on noticeable difference?
I don’t notice any change. The implementation is still crap.

Been playing around with the Huracan Gr3, it's super drivable now that I've gotten the hang of the physics, it's one of the few MR's I can drive without TCS turned on. It may be my go to car for a while.

Here's a lap of it (with BoP enabled) on Maggiore, see how I had basically no issues with it:

Been playing around with the Huracan Gr3, it's super drivable now that I've gotten the hang of the physics, it's one of the few MR's I can drive without TCS turned on. It may be my go to car for a while.

Here's a lap of it (with BoP enabled) on Maggiore, see how I had basically no issues with it:
Hard to tell from a replay but it looked to me like you experienced some understeer in a few corners, early and late in the lap. Was that from coming in too hard or is that a change in character for this car?

Back