GT Sport 1.12 Update Now Available

Yes the clutch is the same poor thing like in gt5 or gt6 because its all the same physics engine :D
What source? Any game who support a clutch. :) If you try the clutch in any other racing/sim game then you will understand my sentence.
I know how the clutch in AC and PC works.
But the way you put it you are implying that there is some conformation from PD that they are working on this.

I know how the clutch in AC and PC works.
But the way you put it you are implying that there is some conformation from PD that they are working on this.

HAHAHA, you are the one who trying to imply this. I think you dont understand or dont want understand the sentence but its okay. You are right and are the best, now try troll someone else.

At everyone else who dosnt know what i mean, drive a constant speed and slowly press the clutch pedal: see what happen! :) Nothing happens you can press the clutch to 95% of its way, at the last 5% the clutch start working. This is wrong and totally unreal and they never changed it since gt5, so it can only be a placeholder or a bad joke!

HAHAHA, you are the one who trying to imply this. I think you dont understand or dont want understand the sentence but its okay. You are right and are the best, now try troll someone else.

At everyone else who dosnt know what i mean, drive a constant speed and slowly press the clutch pedal: see what happen! :) Nothing happens you can press the clutch to 95% of its way, at the last 5% the clutch start working. This is wrong and totally unreal and they never changed it since gt5, so it can only be a placeholder or a bad joke!
...Do you even know what placeholder means?

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Andrew Evans (@Famine) on February 8th, 2018 in the Gran Turismo Sport category.

to whom this may concern i'm just going to be nice?
please fix the tire grip and the stupid over steer the dumb no brakes please
because gtsport is going to lose a lot of people so please fix.
and also can granturismo please put in a wheel calibrations system to calibrate the wheels to 900 deg please.
and sorry guys that run with controller please don't comment, thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
We are almost at the end of the month and should have another update (1.13?) Of content, according to the cadence that are having the PD with updates.
Can someone on twitter ask kaz for updates? thank you in advance :D

The new physics have ruined this game for me. The affected MR cars now handle like FR cars. They've stopped the rearward weight bias from steering the rear tyres on corner entry AND exit. In fact, the FR cars can now steer their rear tyres under power on corner exit more effectively than the updated MR cars !
I hated what 1.06 did with sport tyres, but this is the final straw for me. The sense of simulation is gone.
PD have no idea who their audience is, as evidenced by one knee-jerk reaction after another.
So disappointed.... ah well, back to my guitar!

to whom this may concern i'm just going to be nice?
please fix the tire grip and the stupid over steer the dumb no brakes please
because gtsport is going to lose a lot of people so please fix.
and also can granturismo please put in a wheel calibrations system to calibrate the wheels to 900 deg please.
and sorry guys that run with controller please don't comment, thank you
I'm not sure who on this site this is addressed to, but we're not Sony, we're not Polyphony Digital and we have no control over any aspect of GT Sport.

Latest Posts

Back