GT Sport 1.12 Update Now Available

I haven't been to Monza yet, unfortunately. I don't mind strict track limits. I don't care for corners you can completely straighten by going behind the kerbs, and I REALLY don't like it when you can cut chicanes or corners at full blast, through the grass, but the penalty is not significant enough to destroy your lap time.

I haven't been to Monza yet, unfortunately. I don't mind strict track limits. I don't care for corners you can completely straighten by going behind the kerbs, and I REALLY don't like it when you can cut chicanes or corners at full blast, through the grass, but the penalty is not significant enough to destroy your lap time.
You can't even go on the kerbstones on Monza :lol:

Really ? I think it's fine as it is.
I thought this but after hotlapping Dragon Trail with BoP on for months on end (over used track) using a GTR my best lap was a 1.34.9 (I got it once! I usually get low 1.35's). I then decided to take the BMW out for a spin, after about 30 laps I got a good few 1.34.9s so it's already a few tenths better. Then I got a 1.34.7! I thought that was crazy, until....

Then I put CSA on strong to really scrape the barrel, given its the only aid that doesn't slow you down. On the 6th lap I got a 1.34.3!! Absolutely mental time imo.

I then went back out in the GTR and got to 1.34.7 but there was no chance of much of an improvement, the GTR lap felt as good if not better than the previous best M6 lap.

Me and few others were there for an hour or so just hotlapping constantly trying to get close to a reported time we all suspect to be a Grip Bug V2.

After all that time and testing:

The M6 gave me about 0.3s and CSA-Strong got me about 0.4s.

Edit: switched the M6 + CSA time saved

Last edited:
Back