GT Sport Beta Track Rotation for Each Region

• Thread starter sportacus
  • 42 comments
EUROPE

y4mQIHpZBqnh7nTGVlPUrC_aJBWavNCd5f7K1MGzg34mlIj8ApDjR0BXmDNqXLI0bQE1egKDIQtOJNpDj5eRmQYsUOd72bzSSBqnDOwWg33-qWIU8xsxPDrhBCcic4IwP6telaoxRt60sf7ON1BlM3oEfa2Y8QesGmNKQCttUjGh3m_ILgKnbHY8KtAbgRfL08Lvbv5StneU4DE-nGJpYGhCA

This is what I was talking about! Probably the worst track combination ever! Who in his perfect mind would test GT.3 cars in Blue Moon?! There's no point... In Europe we're now stuck to this track setup from Monday till Friday!! :banghead:

EUROPE

This is what I was talking about! Probably the worst track combination ever! Who in his perfect mind would test GT.3 cars in Blue Moon?! There's no point... In Europe we're now stuck to this track setup from Monday till Friday!! :banghead:

I'm almost happy now that I can't race today. Looks like I won't be missing much. :P That's indeed the worst combo of tracks we've had so far. Why don't they just let us drive N300 on the ovals for once if they really want to have an oval in there? Want to see if that makes them more fun.

I'm still kind of hoping for a track change after E3's presentation to hopefully try out a new track. My hopes will probably be crushed though but yeah.. :P We'll see. If these tracks stay the whole week I'll definately skip a few more days.

You don't speak for all Americans when you say that. I and almost my whole family love ovals and NASCAR.
I'm sorry to hear that. :cheers:

I wasn't saying that on behalf of Americans. You'll find a lot more people that hate racing ovals on GTS than the very few minority that do. Usually the people that do ovals can't race and it's a mess. It's like that on any track really, but more pronounced on the ovals.

That was a little joke with that ovals and americans :D
But seriously, without Nordschleife on any of the groups it is boring...
Just came from it in real at sunday and wanted to compare with reality by myself and there is no Nordschleife on any group when last few weeks it was :D I'm unlucky...
Sorry for my english :)

It seems the track rotations are fixed but shared in rotation for the different betas (speaking on behalf of the Asia beta).

This is the current week's events in the Asia beta, but this was last week's events in Europe's. If next week's events are the same as the next image, we should be able to expect the next rotation before the beta reveals it to us.

This is almost identical to the first week's events in the Asia beta, but the Gr.3 race would be at Blue Moon Bay. Brands Hatch GP was held the second week I believe.

EUROPE

y4mQIHpZBqnh7nTGVlPUrC_aJBWavNCd5f7K1MGzg34mlIj8ApDjR0BXmDNqXLI0bQE1egKDIQtOJNpDj5eRmQYsUOd72bzSSBqnDOwWg33-qWIU8xsxPDrhBCcic4IwP6telaoxRt60sf7ON1BlM3oEfa2Y8QesGmNKQCttUjGh3m_ILgKnbHY8KtAbgRfL08Lvbv5StneU4DE-nGJpYGhCA

We have exactly the same today for the americas.

Back