Scotland
Scotland
GTP_daan
Nice Pratchett reference there.

upload_2020-4-7_18-10-32.png

Croatia
Croatia
NekoPuffer_PPP
7/10... That first one definitely did NOT start off easy...they're all too similar!

I missed the Ford GT and the Supra ones, too...and I only knew about the McLaren's bus lights because I recently watched Doug DeMuro's review of it. :lol:

United States
Mount Pleasant, SC, USA
Fnord
3/10. Got the first three and was positive about all three of them. Guessed the rest.

Switzerland
Zürich
4 out of 10, dismal admittedly, but excusable as I'm generally not seeing too many rear ends when I'm racing.

GroupB

Premium
United States
Connecticut
GroupB
8/10, thought R34 on the first one and as an Xbox owner had to guess on the Vision GT question.

Portugal
Lisbon
Some of these are really well disguised lol specially the first one which I was sure was of an R34. Are we getting a full reveal of the shots later on?

stupidstormy36

Velocima Motorsports
Premium
United States
California
stupidstormy36
Stormy036
8/10 I'm surprised I knew many of them just by looking at the pics. I guessed on the VGT one, but got it right somehow (I don't play around with the VGT cars too often).

I was positive the first one was an R34 (guess not), and I got the Plymouth wrong.

South Korea
South Korea
Hope the lights are not simple texture jobs... Such designs can easily be replicated using normal maps if the lights are modeled separately from the rest of the vehicle. At least PD isn't that inattentive to detail. Got 8/10. Got wrong on the VGT and the Volkswagen parts. Guessed the one with the TVR.

United States
So. California
UnkaD
I quit when I pressed on McLaren F1 and the quiz told me my answer of TVR was wrong.:grumpy:

United States
United States
Fortydrinker
We should all feel dumber for having read that. Additionally, doing well on the test is like being the smartest kid on the shortbus.

United States
Florida
scorfano913
10/10. The thing that makes a car’s rear end beautiful are the the tail lights. My brain is filled with useless info lol

Netherlands
Here
7/10 Started of badly, that r35 looks waaay too much like r34. :grumpy: The eunos roadster and GT '06 eluded me too.:ouch: