GT Sport Brake Light Quiz: Spot the Car from Just the Brake Lights

Nice Pratchett reference there.

upload_2020-4-7_18-10-32.png

7/10... That first one definitely did NOT start off easy...they're all too similar!

I missed the Ford GT and the Supra ones, too...and I only knew about the McLaren's bus lights because I recently watched Doug DeMuro's review of it. :lol:

3/10. Got the first three and was positive about all three of them. Guessed the rest.

Some of these are really well disguised lol specially the first one which I was sure was of an R34. Are we getting a full reveal of the shots later on?

8/10 I'm surprised I knew many of them just by looking at the pics. I guessed on the VGT one, but got it right somehow (I don't play around with the VGT cars too often).

I was positive the first one was an R34 (guess not), and I got the Plymouth wrong.

Hope the lights are not simple texture jobs... Such designs can easily be replicated using normal maps if the lights are modeled separately from the rest of the vehicle. At least PD isn't that inattentive to detail. Got 8/10. Got wrong on the VGT and the Volkswagen parts. Guessed the one with the TVR.

We should all feel dumber for having read that. Additionally, doing well on the test is like being the smartest kid on the shortbus.

10/10. The thing that makes a car’s rear end beautiful are the the tail lights. My brain is filled with useless info lol

Back