GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
The livery editor has lost the functionality where you can open a saved livery, select a decal, and then re-save the exact colour on the palette for future modifications.

Regression testing is overrated anyway

Was racing today in the daily race at Interlagos, was hit from behind while taking a corner and went off track, when the game repositioned my car on track i attempted to accelerate but the car would not move even though the engine was responding (The same as at race start when the game prevents you from moving).

My time penalty begins to increase because the car is sat there ( accelerating but going nowhere )Then I get a warning on screen that if my time penalty increases too far I will be disqualified and a timer begins counting down, while I try reversing, accelerating, looking behind, completly helpless to do anything, the timer reaches zero and I'm told I have been disqualified with the code NE-210A00A0.

Can't find any info on the code but feel cheated to have a disqualification against my name due to a bug in the game.

Last edited:
Bug in Leaderboards for Driving School (possibly Missions ans CE as well)

With the latest update (1.24) PD introduced at least one new bug to the game, this one in the Leaderboards for Driving School and probably also in Missions and Circuit Experience.

Let me tell you how it affected me first:

In DS #8 my Record sits at 13.074s, a time that seems not feasible anymore, at least World Ranking suggests that. After the patch was installed today i tried again with DS4 and drove a crappy 13.6xx, so i exited the game to connect my Wheel and tried again. Back at DS #8 i saw the 13.6xx on the Friends Ranking, so i was happy that PD had changed something to make it possible to get on the Board again. I was so wrong. First try with Wheel was a 13.180, faster than my Board time, but slower than the record. The time was not registered on the Friends Ranking!

I assume the new logic with Leaderboards is the following:

If there is no time on the Board, take either the first time or the best from this Session, if there is a time on the Board, compare against the record time again, as before the change (i assume in patch 1.24).

I suggest PD deletes the record times (or compares against the time on the board!), so the boards can be filled properly again!

Update Notice (07 August)
1. Circuit Experience
 - Fixed an issue wherein records registered before the ranking reset applied with Update 1.21 were not being updated properly after Update 1.23.
They have fixed it to register new times now even if they do not beat your old PB time from previous rankings, BUT, they've also broken it again at the same time because it seems that only your very first registered time will count as all subsequently faster times DO NOT REGISTER. :rolleyes:

Good job PD. :lol:

Was racing today in the daily race at Interlagos, was hit from behind while taking a corner and went off track, when the game repositioned my car on track i attempted to accelerate but the car would not move even though the engine was responding (The same as at race start when the game prevents you from moving).

My time penalty begins to increase because the car is sat there ( accelerating but going nowhere )Then I get a warning on screen that if my time penalty increases too far I will be disqualified and a timer begins counting down, while I try reversing, accelerating, looking behind, completly helpless to do anything, the timer reaches zero and I'm told I have been disqualified with the code NE-210A00A0.

Can't find any info on the code but feel cheated to have a disqualification against my name due to a bug in the game.

UPDATE: Here is a video of the bug, not from a replay because you can't save a replay when kicked from the lobby, but used the save video option in the share options.

UPDATE: Had this bug again today, recorded it.

Absolutey identical to the one I'm getting, & it always happens at exactly the same point in the replay. I recorded it too, but didn't get around to uploading it.

:cheers:

The glitch where unless the time set before the tire model update is beaten in Circuit Experience is beaten, the time will not register on the leaderboards has only been partially fixed. After some attempts the times will no longer register.

I had to beat my time from before the update, thus getting a world record just to have the time register at all.

In a few of the hybrid cars, downshifting and immediately letting off the throttle will sometimes "stick" the throttle at 100% and cause the car to go faster than it should in a specific gear. This doesn't increase the maximum possible top speed, however.

So far, I managed to stick the throttle in all 3 Gr. X Tomahawks and the Peugeot L500 R Hybrid, using a controller or a wheel.

Seem to have encountered a new bug with the uploader but it seems to only be certain tracks or the length of the reply and only
seems to be affecting Nations Cup/Manufactuers Cup replays.

The tracks are Brands Hatch and Circuit De La Sarthe affected so far.

The replay starts to upload but then when it reaches between 90-100% uploaded it says upload cancelled or simply resets and starts
the upload again, anyone any ideas?

in the circuit experience now,it will post first run with the time in the rankings even tho is not faster then the one from before the update.but when you want to improve on second third run amd so on. the first time is not overwritten.even is faster by way more .

Attachments

• 20180809_135420.jpg
    20180809_135420.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20180809_135359.jpg
    20180809_135359.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 15
I had to pick manufacturer and cars for FIA race yesterday even thought I raced last season. I picked the same cars because I don't want to cheat but I suppose I could have picked something else if wanted.

I had some issues with the game and I could report what happened but someone might get ideas if I write those here.

I could just wait until this season ends. It seems you can't directly report bugs to PD.

Bug:
If you choose to drive the Alfa 4c Road version, you aren't able to adjust the height and the pov into the cockpit view

I don't use cockpit view but I used to troubleshoot for a living. Can you adjust the view so there's more outside view than cockpit? Guessing this may be an auto-brightness compensating for the dark interior versus the bright exterior. I would be this is less present during evening environments if that's the case.

Huh?

edit: What am I not understanding here this is the bug thread and your link goes to page 1 of this thread.

The post above mine was posted in another thread, I reported it & it was cut from that thread & merged with this one by a mod (who also merged my reply).

I am not sure if it is a bug, but in vr mode i get bright flashes on the left side with the Mercedes F1 on the nordschleife, i tried other tracks and it is fine.

Latest Posts

Back