GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
Ok bug report time
As you can clearly see the daily mileage tracker is totally broken meaning i had very delayed access to the daily roulette (that dosen't bother me at all as i have every car in the game but for someone with limited time that would be a problem). But wait there's more if you try to complete it after 00:00 it bugs out the other way around....
2. Livery editor is broken Now you may think "Hang on you said this already" Yes i did but i re uploaded every livery and they worked fine until the update but yet againnnnn.... theres more
This actually ridiculous i was completing the new races in my Honda Project 2&4 and as you can see the car had the correct paint on it (don't mind the starting grid graphic bug its been there for ages) fast forward to interlagos and the car swaped to its original paint! ****? making livery's will be useless now? (Apologies for my garbage driving).

Dunno if this bug has been reported before, or not. The cursor locks up doing the loading animation in the livery editor and you have to quit the game because you can't exit.

I've had this several times and today, the game died as I was saving a livery. :banghead:
Blue screen stating there was an error in GTSport and report it, which I did. I rebooted the game and the car I was working on still showed the older livery, BUT, the new livery was in my library and I was able to load it onto the car.....Very strange. :nervous:

Then just now (10 minutes ago) the game failed again stating an era had occurred.
All I was doing this time was browsing the logos for new decals. :( Again, blue screen, era data...so I just turned the whole thing off. 👎

I found another issue (Apologies for the double post ) if someone could put them all together that would great the game is unusualy slow everywhere I checked everything from my side and no issues so it must be a server problem?.

HI

In cars with speedometer in MPH, when you have speed set to metric, it shows speed in km/h. It means for example when you drive 140km/h speedometer in gauges (cockpit view) shows 140 mph.
Its annoying and I think it was present in GT6 also.

Apologies if this has already been addressed..

Is BoP broken? :confused:

Noticed the other day and again tonight. I selected my trusty Gr.3 Mustang for a few laps in a mini enduro (okay, it was only against the AI...)
Blue Moon bay, set at 60 laps, full damage, short cut penalties etc to boost prize money. Started at the rear too.
Tyres set to 4x, fuel to 5x....Should be a fun race.
When setting up my Mustang in the pre-race screen, I selected BoP to even things out, right?
Mustang hit a whopping 721 BHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WT. :crazy:

So anyway, I started thew race assuming we would ALL be the same....DOH! :lol:
I hit the lead from the rear before the first lap was done....continued to pull a good margin on the pack. Had to pit by lap 5 and with the ultra slow refueling I soon got hauled back. Another 5 laps, same again.....

Long story short, I got tired of constant fuel stops and bailed at 15 laps. :(
Now the fun stuff....
I watched the replay.
Yep, all the other guys were making it to lap 11-12 before needing fuel.
By the time lap 15 come around I was 2 full laps down. :(

On Custom Races with time limit andfuel consumption, the refuelling takes ages. I did a couple of races on various tracks and it's always the same. The opponents and me need way too long to refuel. If you don't refuel you can lap all opponents as it takes them about 1:30 min to refuel.

Problem since the 1.31 Update.

Same here

Re-fuelling takes a ridiculous amount of time, you can lap the whole field while they are in the pits if you use a car with a lower fuel consumption.
Use N100 car and race N1000 cars, easy money

I keep getting ne-21000409 error and can’t connect to gts servers. I have a wired connection and it is nat type 2 with great connection speeds. I had this problem a week ago and I went into my router setting and enabled some stuff and got it working but now here it is again. I tried going into the router settings again and seeing if I could get it to work but no luck, I am not really good at this stuff and I can’t seem to find any useful info.

Same here

Re-fuelling takes a ridiculous amount of time, you can lap the whole field while they are in the pits if you use a car with a lower fuel consumption.
Use N100 car and race N1000 cars, easy money

I just did 10 laps at the new Tokyo track, longer version. Fuel consumption X10, no tire wear, N100 vs N900. The AI pitted on the first lap, and every lap after. I tried it again, with the Ferrari F50 against Gr.1 and it didn't work. The AI was on lap 5 and had not pitted so I gave up.

I keep getting ne-21000409 error and can’t connect to gts servers. I have a wired connection and it is nat type 2 with great connection speeds. I had this problem a week ago and I went into my router setting and enabled some stuff and got it working but now here it is again. I tried going into the router settings again and seeing if I could get it to work but no luck, I am not really good at this stuff and I can’t seem to find any useful info.
I had the same issue last week for the whole week (I posted here with pictures), but this week no more issue for the past two days, and i had done NOTHING, the issue had just simply gone....

My gts is almoust unplayable because of these bugs, it doesnt download car pictures while in garage, cannot do qualifying in sport mode because game stucks at loading sceen when leaving from track, stuck loading screen when exiting from lobby, cannot upload liveries, doesnt show any decals in collection, stuck in in load screen while exiting arcade time trials, sometimes doesnt allow to make lobby, fails to send messages in lobby. Thats most what i remember atm, pls fix this

My gts is almoust unplayable because of these bugs, it doesnt download car pictures while in garage, cannot do qualifying in sport mode because game stucks at loading sceen when leaving from track, stuck loading screen when exiting from lobby, cannot upload liveries, doesnt show any decals in collection, stuck in in load screen while exiting arcade time trials, sometimes doesnt allow to make lobby, fails to send messages in lobby. Thats most what i remember atm, pls fix this
That all sounds like you have a terrible internet connection to your PS4. What does the Connection Test say?

That all sounds like you have a terrible internet connection to your PS4. What does the Connection Test say?
Connections are good, nat 2 and high/very high bandwidth, but i found a fix for my problem, i just had to go to my carage and watch my cars to load their pic (they were blank before) and i waited like 10-20mins for them to load and now granturismo works fine, weird way to fix problem

i just had to go to my carage and watch my cars to load their pic (they were blank before) and i waited like 10-20mins for them to load

That has happened to me three times now. Tuesday night I got disconnected from a lobby, and then the PS4 shut down. When I restarted it, all the car pics were gone. The livery pics are gone too. I have to load the livery, save it, then delete the blank one. Pain in the arse when you've got 800 of them.

Am I expecting too much for these kind of bugs to NOT be in a game these days? :crazy:

Last edited:
so as far as this???????
one race,and ejecting from the server,shat down ps4,then again

so how do you play?????
hello S O N Y ???????????

two races and two shutdowns
three of the three I work and then I hit ps4
K A Z O-will you buy me a new one ps4??????????

Hey guys. I don't know if this is a bug, but it drives me nuts:

I use traction control on 2 with Gr. 3 cars and some Gr. 4 cars. Last week I was racing on the Nordschleife and had a couple of weird spins, always in the same corner,where I have never had a spin before.. Watching the replay I noticed that the tc turned off right before it happened Same issue now in Austria. Always the same corner where the tc turns off for a moment, rear wheels lose grip completely and off I go It happens randomly on 3 out of 10 laps Anyone encountered that problem other than me?

Hey guys. I don't know if this is a bug, but it drives me nuts:

I use traction control on 2 with Gr. 3 cars and some Gr. 4 cars. Last week I was racing on the Nordschleife and had a couple of weird spins, always in the same corner,where I have never had a spin before.. Watching the replay I noticed that the tc turned off right before it happened Same issue now in Austria. Always the same corner where the tc turns off for a moment, rear wheels lose grip completely and off I go It happens randomly on 3 out of 10 laps Anyone encountered that problem other than me?
A video capture from the replay might help a lot in situations like these. Would you mind sharing your replay, or capturing a portion of the replay and showing that to us?

A video capture from the replay might help a lot in situations like these. Would you mind sharing your replay, or capturing a portion of the replay and showing that to us?

Sure, here's the video And while I watched it again iI actually saw that it is not the tc It's the handbrake that is activated..:banghead: That's strange as I didn't push any buttons So I guess it's a malfunction of my wheel (g29) ? I'll try if it helps to turn off that function.

Sure, here's the video And while I watched it again iI actually saw that it is not the tc It's the handbrake that is activated..:banghead: That's strange as I didn't push any buttons So I guess it's a malfunction of my wheel (g29) ? I'll try if it helps to turn off that function.

Oh, that does look a lot like a wheel malfunction. But before we go there... Try playing with your wireless controller only and see if the same thing happens? Or maybe try not connecting the wireless controller while playing on the wheel(the latest patch allows for fast switch between controller and wheel)?

sony
ps4
it can be a shame to you
now and in the last round of the race
which is with your servers
18.30 -afternoon
what will be for Christmas????????
or the main thing to pay-we'll drive if you smell
shame
I'm very sorry, that was not before

how much money do I have to pay to take three four races in a row????????????

whether a refund can be obtained
this makes no sense
I am destroying both the steering wheel and ps4,with constant burning and extinction
really frustrating
and I do not see an apology anywhere from sony
or it hurts because they got the money, and the service is 🤬

only one unfortunately I can say
Shame can be you as a company
sometimes a big name-sony
you are slowly becoming a company that tells you about hacking your account, dropping a server, for us the small inability to use the service you pay for
In the long run, ps5 can sell to someone else, let's see what others are offering and for which money

The game just stopped responding to button inputs.... on both the ds4 controller and my T300rs wheel... analog sticks still work... but that’s not much use when you’re in the livery editor....

I just copied a decal to the other side and then it happened, can still move and resize the decal with the sticks but no response from any button (besides the ps button).

I don’t want to have to exit and restart the game and lose another livery again.... grr..

DEAR DEVS: Concerning the "kicked from sport mode race at start". My observation is that if I changed cars (i.e. enter with one car, then cancel and enter with another one), the bug occurs, while when sticking with the same car, I had a whole day of bug/kick free experience"

The other observation is:
Definitely have to quit & RESTART the game if the bug/kick occurs, otherwise it will keep going on like this...

Last edited:
BMW M3 Coupe '07 tessellation bug. Rear wheel arches are very angular compared to the perfected rounded front wheel arches.

b2eGranTurismoSPORT2018.png

627GranTurismoSPORT2018.png

can someone help me a little bit, im experiencing some network problems, usually i have problems loading stuff like liveries, decals etc, and i noticed on the connection quality test (in game, sport mode) that all parameters are always max exept parameter 1. so if i/someone can figure out what exactly parameter 1 is then i maybe able to fix my problem. thanx in advance!

Back