GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
and to top all of this off, all of my replays and photos have been deleted, a years worth nearly, and whilst pics and replays isn't what this game is about, I have spent a lot of time on them and don't want to delete them.
I wanted to say this a long time ago but I just forgot to.
I once had dozens of replays and hundreds of photos. A day, I woke up, opened the game and discovered that ALL of my photos and replay were gone.

I just registered here to report that since update 1.29 "Chase View Camera Sensitivity" option does not work. I play the game in chase view with chase view camera sensitivity set to 1.0 to have free flowing chase view cam and it does not work anymore.
The bigger the number, the more rigid the camera is. If you set it to 1.0, the cam will not move at all. If you set it to 0.0, the cam will move a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bigger the number, the more rigid the camera is. If you set it to 1.0, the cam will not move at all. If you set it to 0.0, the cam will move a lot more.

From GT Sport manual:

Chase View Camera Sensitivity: Adjust the sensitivity of the camera in response to the car's movements. The higher this value, the less sensitive the camera, meaning it will respond more slowly to the car's movements.

So it is exactly the opposite of what you wrote. If I set it to 1.0 camera is still fixated not loose as it should be.

Check this video (it is from beta but it was the same in finale game):

Minor issue but the torque distribution knob (the yellow one) on the T-GT is no longer working properly. Neither on Gr.B cars nor on the Gr.N road going versions. When clicked, it just cycles through the driving options and when rotated, it just adjusts the option already selected.

From GT Sport manual:

Chase View Camera Sensitivity: Adjust the sensitivity of the camera in response to the car's movements. The higher this value, the less sensitive the camera, meaning it will respond more slowly to the car's movements.

So it is exactly the opposite of what you wrote. If I set it to 1.0 camera is still fixated not loose as it should be.

I checked now and you are right KepleroGT. When I set it to 0.0 camera is loose now. They changed it, it was exactly the opposite before update 1.29. Problem solved.

From GT Sport manual:

That video is from the beta. In the beta 1.0 was the parameter to set for the max loose, in the final game 0.0 is the parameter for the max loose

I checked now and you are right KepleroGT. When I set it to 0.0 camera is loose now. They changed it, it was exactly the opposite before update 1.29. Problem solved.

unfortunately the problem is not solved because after the 1.29 update you will have to change the parameters every time you start the game (although apparently the values seem correct you will have to modify them to make them work every time)

1) When switching from EV cars to ICE cars (from Chapparal 2X to, let's say, BMW M4) the transmission switches to Automatic by itself, even if it was on manual by default
2) In GT League, when pausing the game and pressing "Continue" the car switches gear up the moment you press X

These two bugs were in the game for God knows how long, and they still haven't been fixed. I am sure i am not the first guy here to address this issue

AEG
Does anyone know of they have Fixed Lobby rolling starts?
I just experienced the rolling start bug at the Daily Race B.
I was hoping/expecting that this annoying bug would be fixed after today's update, but no, it was even worse than other times (at least for me). I was starting 5th, and the car wouldn't even move a single meter forward while counting down (same for the 4th player). I was already overtaken by 3-4 other player during this period :banghead:. By the time the race started, I had to start the car from 0km/h (while the guys behind me were rolling; slowlier than usual, but still rolling), and I was 10th before even reaching the first curve (with the corresponding chaotic situation of having 5 car in a square meter...).
That's an annoying and frustrating way of losing your DR points...

unfortunately the problem is not solved because after the 1.29 update you will have to change the parameters every time you start the game (although apparently the values seem correct you will have to modify them to make them work every time)

Yes, I checked now and it needs to be adjusted every time the game is launched so it is not solved fully.

Think at this point this was mentioned before but was solved and now bug appears again. If you press X when at race in pause menu and because i have X for gear up after i press X it goes to race it puts a gear up.. I dont want to change the gear up button because of this bug.. It was fixed and now appeared again .. Grr annoying

Still no possibility to change the view in cockpit for the Cornetto C3 69 and the Alfa Romeo and Juliet C4 Gr3 Road car .

Think at this point this was mentioned before but was solved and now bug appears again. If you press X when at race in pause menu and because i have X for gear up after i press X it goes to race it puts a gear up.. I dont want to change the gear up button because of this bug.. It was fixed and now appeared again .. Grr annoying

It is fixed in Quick Race afaik, not fixed in GT League

I’ve found a bug, I’ve been uploading liveries but they don’t show up at all in my library or activity? Has anyone had this issue? Highly annoying that am the only one who can see my car with my friends, but it doesn’t show up anywhere else. This is just car liveries helmet and overalls work ok.

I’ve found a bug, I’ve been uploading liveries but they don’t show up at all in my library or activity? Has anyone had this issue? Highly annoying that am the only one who can see my car with my friends, but it doesn’t show up anywhere else. This is just car liveries helmet and overalls work ok.

Update : now won’t upload or show overalls or helmets that I share.

I’ve found a bug, I’ve been uploading liveries but they don’t show up at all in my library or activity? Has anyone had this issue?.

A long time ago some liveries were in my library but not in my activity. I had to do a livery search to find them. I just figured I was doing something wrong when sharing.

A long time ago some liveries were in my library but not in my activity. I had to do a livery search to find them. I just figured I was doing something wrong when sharing.

Done that nothing, and they’re not in my library either.

Does anyone have a blue screen error? I just got one after saving a new livery I applied onto a car. This never happened to me before.

Guys I need help, I do not understand why when I play in the online lobbies (no sport mode) the total KM progresses are not saved in the game, but only in the single player and in the sport mode :confused:

Guys I need help, I do not understand why when I play in the online lobbies (no sport mode) the total KM progresses are not saved in the game, but only in the single player and in the sport mode :confused:
It should save the KM progress. I did some practice on Yamigawa+Miyabi in a lobby and got the daily wheelspin. It just doesn't show you the progress unless you finish a lobby race.

It should save the KM progress. I did some practice on Yamigawa+Miyabi in a lobby and got the daily wheelspin. It just doesn't show you the progress unless you finish a lobby race.
Sorry, maybe I made myself misunderstood, I mean the KM of the car

I notice a bug, I found it 3/4 times in the last mouths, when I did some races at the exit of a corner the car in front of me go away like a missile, as it needs to keep certain gap determinated by the game. Maybe someone notice it before me, but I think it follow the main problems of the AI of the other cars always present on the last GT games, if you are behind they run slowly, if you overtake run like hell and its almost impossible to take some gap.

You mean the AI flying off track? That's not a bug. They've been like that since career mode was added, and it seems to be intentional. Just look at the Monza race in the Ferrari cup to see mass AI mistakes.

You mean the AI flying off track? That's not a bug. They've been like that since career mode was added, and it seems to be intentional. Just look at the Monza race in the Ferrari cup to see mass AI mistakes.
No, I think its a bug, I mean in some races at the exit of a corner the car in front accelerate twice the normal speed and gives you 5/7 sec disavantage in a glimpse

Back