GT Sport Closed Beta ver1.04 Released: New Tracks Coming, European Access Begins April 15

IMG_3699.PNG
Look what just came through a second ago on my e-mail omg :)

Considering the quantity of people from Europe already having confirmed they received an invitation for a relatively small demographic as ours, it looks like they're going for a load test as well as feedback gathering.

What they all said above also applies to me... :)

Well done to all who have received an invite! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for those of you still waiting.

Am out this evening so cannot download on PS4 till overnight, but nothing happening until 15 April anyway right?

I'm in UK for reference.

Now, where's that "its happening" gif :lol:

Sorry if I'm being slow but can we only take part in specific races at the given times, or can we run hot laps the rest of the time?

Sorry if I'm being slow but can we only take part in specific races at the given times, or can we run hot laps the rest of the time?

Sadly we cant do anything until Saturday, they deactivated the Arcade mode. So you can just sit in the Menu... I was also hoping to take some laps to get used to the physics but we can't... grrr

Sadly we cant do anything until Saturday, they deactivated the Arcade mode. So you can just sit in the Menu... I was also hoping to take some laps to get used to the physics but we can't... grrr

But maybe from Saturday onwards? I wanted to give it a proper shakedown on my own, I'm not overly fussed about being forced into online races. Perhaps PD are focusing on testing the server load, ping rates and such rather than how well their game actually drives. Really hoping we can run free laps alone at some point.

But maybe from Saturday onwards? I wanted to give it a proper shakedown on my own, I'm not overly fussed about being forced into online races. Perhaps PD are focusing on testing the server load, ping rates and such rather than how well their game actually drives. Really hoping we can run free laps alone at some point.

Which makes no sense afterall because they anyways have limited online race time, so why we cant drive arcade mode in the spare time ? Oh well...

Then deactivate it during online races that people are forced to race online. But the rest of the day it should be accesable... well lets see !

Downloading mine right now, 17GB for me.

Does anyone know whether we can play offline on it before the 15th?

Last edited:
The mail said that we cannot discuss & give information about the game but how people are streaming? Is that ok?

Because it also says that you are allowed to share footage of the game via Sony approved first party means (Like streaming via the Twitch app on the PS4) or using the share button to upload to youtube.

Latest Posts

Back