GT Sport Closed Beta ver1.04 Released: New Tracks Coming, European Access Begins April 15

For you EU users, Im going to guess that the Sport time trial will open and start being available for use at some point before the first EU scheduled race. I think it has to be as your time trial time is your quali time for the races on that track, and determines grid position. Thats how the beta has worked so far.

So for us in the US, we always have access to Sport time trial mode for the various car type/track combo of the current available races, even though Arcade was removed.

Thanks for clarifying, I will try to make good use of that time, though I hope it isn't like an hour or so before the race only! Would also be nice if they keep the time trial mode open after the race, but I guess that amounts to the pulled Arcade mode, and isn't likely.

ONLINE MANUAL/RACE SCREEN *There are also other game displays that are disabled in this game version.
Yes, I looked for the asterisk to explain this but drew a blank.

Interesting, but I'm playing it down to avoid disappointment at this stage. ;)

If it's the same as the US trial the Qualifying time trial will open at just after midnight on the day of the race; as the developers will be awake at this time I'm hoping this will be the case for us !

Thanks for clarifying, I will try to make good use of that time, though I hope it isn't like an hour or so before the race only! Would also be nice if they keep the time trial mode open after the race, but I guess that amounts to the pulled Arcade mode, and isn't likely.
For us, normally there are always 3 different time trials available to do, for the 3 upcoming race car/track combos. The actual racing for specfic car/track combo is usually 1 hour where they hold 3 races during that hour. A time trial only closes after the races if a new car/track combo replaces a current one. Not sure if any of that process will change for EU though. So normally we have at least 23 hours of time trial time before a race, except sometimes weekends they were switching combos more often, and we had races closer together.

Got my code - finnish account

Noticed also, we might have an idea of the approximate release time:

"Voucher code expires: 01/09/2017"

Did you guys fill the application form for the Gran Turismo Sport Closed Beta Second Phase?

The whatnow? Does that come up once you've used the key and downloaded the first beta? Thus far I've just got the email and key, aiming to download tomorrow...

Back