GT Sport Companion App (Unofficial) out for Android!

Brazil
Vitoria - ES
GTBRASIL

Play Store: https://goo.gl/pGaieA
Coming soon to iOS

Find out what the Daily and FIA Races are without having to turn on your console and keep track of your stats and achievements from Gran Turismo Sport.

*Features*
- Daily Races (updated daily)
- FIA Races (updated every Sunday)
- User Profile (automatically updated from GT servers)
- Achievements (automatically updated from GT servers)

This companion app is a fan project (unofficial) and is in no way affiliated with the Gran Turismo brand or Sony Computer Entertainment.

great app!, nice looking ui, thanks @fideles1986 would love some dr and sr history to be added in the future, alla kudosprime, and better ways to navigate through the tabs, it has great potential
Hello! We are thinking of adding that functionality in the future. What did you mean by "better ways to navigate through the tabs"? Curious so we can make improvements.

like switching from daily races to fia races, to home etc with a side swipe
Oh ok, gotcha. I can do that, but since the daily and FIA races are swiped, it may bug your navigation since you might just want to see another race, not change tabs and vice versa.

Nice app - will be useful for the race calendar etc.

Any chance in the future of storing more than one PSN ID for those with secondary accounts ?
Yes, its one of the features we are planning since there is no way to automatically add your friends list.

This is great! :bowdown:
And sad. Sad because PD, the company we all known for its superior community management, hasn't even tried to deliver such features.

But awesome work guys! Hope you also can hook up with kudos prime and bring their stat site to this app too :embarrassed:

iOS User here. Can’t wait till it’s out for my phone. Keep being creative! Who knows maybe you’ll come up with a way to customize your cars and tune on the go!

Oh ok, gotcha. I can do that, but since the daily and FIA races are swiped, it may bug your navigation since you might just want to see another race, not change tabs and vice versa.
How about making the daily and FIA navigation scroll vertically then? Even I think swiping between the tabs might be a better way to navigate and scroll for the dailies and FIA.

Either way great app. Much appreciated.

It doesn’t show your exact SR or DR? I’m only seeing, for example, that my SR is S. I would like to see the exact numbers!

Otherwise great app!
A collab between jasguer, milouse, and fideles would be the perfect dream :D

No complains though, I use the app everyday and loving it! Of course more features are great but it's already 10/10 for me :)

A collab between jasguer, milouse, and fideles would be the perfect dream
That could be very welcome. I don't see inside everyone's intentions, but that cooperation could result in a perfect and informative companion for the game - while less work and research than the individual development.

As a sidenote, let me mention, that I am a little bit surprised, that we can not have a mobile app that shows for example the instrument cluster - live. If GTS tries to be realistic, then the instruments are not quite in place on the TV screen. We should have some holder on our wheels (or behind it) for a tablet or a phone, which can show the tacho, rpm and every other info. There is some kind of "secondary screen" option on PS4 as far as I know.

xcode.png

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Right now we are focused on launching the iOS version before releasing new features. SR/DR stats are definitely in our radar, and so is a photo gallery. This initial app is an platform for us to build upon with help of the community.

Back