GT Sport Companion App (Unofficial) out for Android!

We are working on showing your qualifying rank despite if your time is on the TOP 1000, but we will not expand beyond displaying the TOP 100 times. As for FIA calendar/points/better schedule, that is not the priority right now. We are working on more social and content rich features, like the complete car & track list, news and gallery with social sharing capabilities.
I think you did understand i was asking to show also times over 100: that was not my question.
Maybe i was not able to explain: i was suggesting to show top 100 times also for FIA RACES because now on the app this function is available only for Daily Races (Race A, B and C).

Is it possible i think?!?!?

I think improvements about social contents is great but it's a shame not improving also statistics about FIA competitions. Most of app users use your fantastic app to have statistics about their performances and having that for FIA Championships could be a great accelerator for your APP.

thanks for your great work!

I think improvements about social contents is great but it's a shame not improving also statistics about FIA competitions. Most of app users use your fantastic app to have statistics about their performances and having that for FIA Championships could be a great accelerator for your APP.
I'm 100% agree 👍

Excellent app sir. I kind of wonder why PD haven't done this or taken advantage of the second screen functionality the PS4 has!

I think you did understand i was asking to show also times over 100: that was not my question.
Maybe i was not able to explain: i was suggesting to show top 100 times also for FIA RACES because now on the app this function is available only for Daily Races (Race A, B and C).

Is it possible i think?!?!?

thanks for your great work!
Hello, no doubt a lot of the players use the app for statistics on their performance in Sport Mode, but MOST of the players don't play Sport mode, so if the app is going to be a true companion app, it must cater to all users, not just the hardcore online racers. After these updates, we'll go back to improving FIA Championships and other Sport mode related content.

Hello, no doubt a lot of the players use the app for statistics on their performance in Sport Mode, but MOST of the players don't play Sport mode, so if the app is going to be a true companion app, it must cater to all users, not just the hardcore online racers. After these updates, we'll go back to improving FIA Championships and other Sport mode related content.

WOW... noone never ever said me i'm an hardcore man... not even my girlfriend! :dopey::dopey::dopey:

Yea, i understand your "marketing" vision... i hope that, done those "social" updates, there will be improvements on statistics stuff: i don't understand people not racing in sport mode... it's the best way to get better on driving!!!!

Thanks for your answer and your attenction Fideles!

Last edited:
32293386_1837043572982364_2603389079236116480_n.jpg

GT Sport Companion Update v1.2.1 out for Android

What's new
• Galleries
• Full cars list with filters
• Full tracks list
• News
• SR/DR History

Update your app!

32293386_1837043572982364_2603389079236116480_n.jpg

GT Sport Companion Update v1.2.1 out for Android

What's new
• Galleries
• Full cars list with filters
• Full tracks list
• News
• SR/DR History

Update your app!
Great Work!
I'm not a "livery/scape/gallery" man so the good news to me is only the DR history and maybe car list to check their data.
A couple if issues maybe u need to know: start message about tour on new release is shown every time you start the app (i think you would have it only the first time!?)
Then if you change language from english to other one if you close and start again the app come back english language every time
Bye and now i hope you will face your promise about statistics for FIA Competitions for next release :D;)

Excellent work on the latest update! Downloaded first thing this morning and instantly paid to remove ads.
The DR & SR history is a great addition
Many thanks for this and your hard work. :bowdown::cheers::gtpflag:

Hello everyone, GTs website servers are down and the app relies on them to function, so until they come back online, the app will be unresponsive. I am going to try to capture that error and have the app display it. The way it is now, it seems like the problem is with the app, and that is not the case. Thanks for all the feedback!

Hello everyone, GTs website servers are down and the app relies on them to function, so until they come back online, the app will be unresponsive. I am going to try to capture that error and have the app display it. The way it is now, it seems like the problem is with the app, and that is not the case. Thanks for all the feedback!

Great that you sent a message over the app!

Vlw

Great work on the app,thx. Now if you could retrive top50 drivers by their DR from the database and list them on the leaderboard to see,that would be fantastic.

Thanks everyone for the support! We are working out some bugs on iOS and soon it will be out in AppStore also. As for Top 50 drivers @ZokyCRO, we could only list from our app users, since managing and ranking 4million+ users is not viable for us. Just a leaderboard by DR wouldn't be interesting enough since there is a limit of 75,000 points. We have thought of making calculations with races/win ratio plus DR/SR.

Back