GT Sport Companion App (Unofficial) out for Android!

That could be very welcome. I don't see inside everyone's intentions, but that cooperation could result in a perfect and informative companion for the game - while less work and research than the individual development.

As a sidenote, let me mention, that I am a little bit surprised, that we can not have a mobile app that shows for example the instrument cluster - live. If GTS tries to be realistic, then the instruments are not quite in place on the TV screen. We should have some holder on our wheels (or behind it) for a tablet or a phone, which can show the tacho, rpm and every other info. There is some kind of "secondary screen" option on PS4 as far as I know.
This as well. It seems like everyone and every game basically forgot that the PS4 second screen app existed
xcode.png

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Right now we are focused on launching the iOS version before releasing new features. SR/DR stats are definitely in our radar, and so is a photo gallery. This initial app is an platform for us to build upon with help of the community.
Cool! Just asking, if you can figure out a way to fish out photos from players, is it also possible to get decals, liveries, etc.?

Another request:
-Put the date on the nation's cup calendar instead of R1, R2, R3 etc
-Top 10 leaderboards? Doubt you can get this info tho?
We plan on creating a leaderboard (Global and by Country) for people who have downloaded the app. From what we've seen, there is no global leaderboard publicly accessible.

The dates on the FIA Championships are tricky, since the "off day" is different in Europe than in the Americas, also, I have to manually enter these, since the API does not give us access to Daily and FIA Races, but trust me, it's something we know isn't 100% inside the app.

iOS Beta almost ready. If you're interested in testing the app before launch, please send me you email via PM so I can add you to TestFlight.

Cool! Just asking, if you can figure out a way to fish out photos from players, is it also possible to get decals, liveries, etc.?
You do know you can already do this with your mobile on gran-turismo.com ? Browse and select liveries and photos with your mobile and add them directly to “my library” in the game.

You do know you can already do this with your mobile on gran-turismo.com ? Browse and select liveries and photos with your mobile and add them directly to “my library” in the game.
Yep, I know. That's actually how I think he can fish out that data (But what do I know I have zero experience in coding :D)
It's just that it's so much more efficient on an app especially that I'm on my phone more than my pc. It also comes down to personal preference since I like going to apps more than websites :)

Thank you very much for the new release!

There is still a small bug, when you change to the daily races. It was there in the first release too.

Screenshot_20180315-163443.png

The green dot is on the right side, when you go to daily races for the first time. When you wipe to the left or right, the green dot is on the correct place for the current selected race.

@fideles1986 Is there a way for you to add the time leaderboards for the FIA races?

And maybe have a world leaderboards ranking for the sport mode races (daily + FIA)?

Amazing job btw.

I will also pay the 10 reais. You deserve it m8. Great effort.

Bought.

@fideles1986 Is there a way for you to add the time leaderboards for the FIA races?

And maybe have a world leaderboards ranking for the sport mode races (daily + FIA)?

Amazing job btw.

I will also pay the 10 reais. You deserve it m8. Great effort.

Bought.
He's got jasguer on board, so that's not far fetched at all!

Also planning to pay :D sorry but it'll take me a 'lil while :lol:

Hi fideles. News about FIA competitions Classification (region and nation) for APP users?

More: could you extend top 100 times for FIA races of the day?

Hi fideles. News about FIA competitions Classification (region and nation) for APP users?

More: could you extend top 100 times for FIA races of the day?
We are working on showing your qualifying rank despite if your time is on the TOP 1000, but we will not expand beyond displaying the TOP 100 times. As for FIA calendar/points/better schedule, that is not the priority right now. We are working on more social and content rich features, like the complete car & track list, news and gallery with social sharing capabilities.

Back