GT Sport Companion App (Unofficial) out for Android!

I've been trying to use this app, as it seems way better than the official one, however, it says it can't find/load my PSN ID (TagsxA). I can load anyone else that I follow, but not my own. The official app works fine, without issues, so I know that my ID should be valid. Any ideas, or anyone else have similar issues? I've had this PSN ID since 2012, so not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I've been trying to use this app, as it seems way better than the official one, however, it says it can't find/load my PSN ID (TagsxA). I can load anyone else that I follow, but not my own. The official app works fine, without issues, so I know that my ID should be valid. Any ideas, or anyone else have similar issues? I've had this PSN ID since 2012, so not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Same for me. Hav a old PSN id and might have changed it several years ago. Seems like no way to figure out what the old ID was?

Does anybody happen to know why the chevrolet roster car is not updated? It is missing the corvette C2, the ZL1 1LE and the sting ray racing concept car
Edit: same thing for Dodge

Back