GT Sport Companion App (Unofficial) out for Android!

33943427_1854598134560241_1675335191616290816_n.jpg

Perhaps Sony/Polyphony didn't appreciate being shown exactly how an app for GTS should look and work ;)

People said that the official app is worse than this. I don't know if this is true, but it's ridicolous to remove an unofficial app that's better than yours just because you're greedy Sony.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-04-18-08-24.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-04-18-08-24.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 24
People said that the official app is worse than this. I don't know if this is true, but it's ridicolous to remove an unofficial app that's better than yours just because you're greedy Sony.

Sony asked the maker to take it down unfortunately.

This is what corporate greed does it kills off creativity and innovation. This unofficial app is one awesome app while the official one is garbage. Instead of Sony killing it off at least they should try to make a better app.

Last edited:

This is what corporate greed does it kills off creativity and innovation. This unofficial app is one awesome app while the official one is garbage. Instead of Sony killing it off at least they should try to make a better app.
I hope they put it on some alternative market or something.

I must have gotten it right at the deadline. I replaced my phone on Saturday. I could not find the unofficial app by searching in the play store. I got it by following the link in the OPs signature. I have it back. In many ways, better than the Sony effort.

Or at least bought the property rights (for the app content and programming) from him. What a shame. I love the unofficial app

The app doesn't work anymore on my smartphone, it's stuck on the splash screen.
I've tried re-installing it but no luck.
Any solutions?

Im getting a retrieving profile error for almost 3 weeks now anyone can help me?
Hello, have you been playing the game? We've noticed a bug that when you don't play on the beginning of a new month, it doesn't register properly and won't login. Other than that, try clearing the app data.

Hello, have you been playing the game? We've noticed a bug that when you don't play on the beginning of a new month, it doesn't register properly and won't login. Other than that, try clearing the app data.
Yes but i didn't play at the beginning of the month

Back