GT Sport Companion App (Unofficial) out for Android!

Hello guys! We've found a problem on the PSN ID request and we are patching it up. As soon as we update the app I'll update yall with the news. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks that's great - can confirm the secondary profile with underscore is now working in 2.02.

I did clean the data & the version is indead 2.0.2
4I7T-eqJSFnhGQaTo_Y2LUea0324oFCIVXd0hqxuV6lqTPbz4pAIeB3jFQoJb_Z8NguO-I25hjFxZkkfLBpfdCpNSenmfUEqttOJoYtKk6ZxrqWs0zrURv4H0CSYOs2OuCAZJNImVFbgemQmnQkvKcUnWzNOwFP2kIHLSjAxYOT9E77NhhIYuBYQ-hLnixSSNeBXCBYT6aelR1g4L-xh5be5pcBgVCS83H9XzPeoVK-poo_7NgD5FIGuJCnvVdFkBpGFYTLj2ErTMD1yLVOAoZtt8Je_DjmqoML5Prl8BIYC8NCd7qYpRkfYlTTayj57Fiq6wBSjA8Y6-WleZbfy1J0r8WCz3IQtRXPjuEAXa2UqT5qmwWGPgmGiiLA4rSTWxqRhgio1XCuxuuxjrn8kECLxMHIqfYrdDfnoQTLoow6SAy-STg3m4PY_cdjvpY7R04FSV2D_JS-pURFb1wpD7MvfMK2l3yNJrpvUJBvZ0adCMCpiOb33Eyts_Q3exbqbL92tIbxRDZ43G2XylZh-qQ5CRdX107ETtwWL8euHpM0IiGVZ1apCdf9cPfYek2H7ZqionOaHeOnTcWXkFfgXyJrlHQkZ65T4Qd9h0AlQHRd7RoSLgUxy5JJJfNMEePuw_4oZrv6QVpluyYNhc-IE-zixw7OWiyq7=w474-h842-no

I don't want to seem rude, but are you sure your typing it correctly?

I did clean the data & the version is indead 2.0.2

Not sure if this will help but check whether the companion app had storage permissions on. Mine didn't so meant in the app list in settings it wasn't showing any size in MB. I switched this on manually then ran into the load profile issue which is now fixed.

Not sure if this will help but check whether the companion app had storage permissions on. Mine didn't so meant in the app list in settings it wasn't showing any size in MB. I switched this on manually then ran into the load profile issue which is now fixed.
Mine does.

I just got a notif from your app about the FiA championships. It's a bit late for my region, but thank you! Liked the small detail :)
Screenshot_2018-06-21-03-42-54.png
Is the icon supposed to be a block though?

H
update-august.jpg

An update for GTS Companion is now available and it includes your FIA Stats, Rankings and all Races with details via the MORE INFO button on the Nations Cup and Manufacturers Cup slider page. Also we've finally added a unit selector.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gtsport.companion

iOS update is under review and will be available this week.
Hey mate have you removed the lap times from the more info page of the dailys/weeklys?

Hello dudes, the daily leader boards is back up with a fix we made. You´ll have to update the app to version 2.0.6.

@Tou2istTrophy the api does not return car info, so sorry, it is not possible for the moment.

HI!

Some typos in Spanish ..

"Carros" is Spanish from South America.

In Spanish from Spain it's "coches"

The corners count of the tracks you named them "esquinas" what means quoin ..

The correct way to translate corners of a racetrack in Spanish is "curvas"

If I see more typos I will let you know

I've been a fan of your work since it was just the site showing the Daily's. The app has really come a long way since then. I dont think i ever used a companion app for a game as much as i've done with yours. To think its not even a official app... PD could learn a thing or 2 from this.

Thanks again for all the work that goes into this project !

I noticed that the race statistics on “profile” are different (usually a higher number) than in “achievements”. For example I’m looking at 4 top 5 finish, 2 pole positions on profile on someone’s profile. And it’s like that for everyone I have looked at.

yh7101f2mka21.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys it, peace!
Thank you, thank you, thank you @fideles1986. After the region split I thought we lost your support with the app. KP is fine and all, but for this particular purpose, this app is perfect. I noticed the other day that my lap times and ranking reappeared. Thanks again!

Back