GT Sport E3 2017 Screenshot Blowout, Reveals New Lake Maggiore Track

Aren't you guys loving how there hasn't been any photos of racing in the rain or at night?
I'm really sadned by the state of gran turismo, seems like PC2 and F7 will beating it by miles :(
We've seen fog though. And it looks awesome. Doubt FM7 will beat it, it still has that stupid "lightsource outside the headlight" lights :lol:

Aren't you guys loving how there hasn't been any photos of racing in the rain or at night?
I'm really sadned by the state of gran turismo, seems like PC2 and F7 will beating it by miles :(
Well in a few videos it has already shown 'racing in the night' plus in the latest trailer it shows the SLS safety car going around the Norschliefe and Tokyo expressway at night......

Thanks, fixed. It's been a long day! Knew I could count on our resident Peugeot fan for that! :D

BTW did you notice that RCZ is running the same TOTAL livery as when the 308 Racing Cup was presented? See my avatar :D That pretty much made me very happy.

Livraison308-13-768x512.jpg

It seems to differ quite a bit from the original RCZ Racing Cup Total sponsoring.
56f7c07d3b5b7-e1473146516179-768x353.jpg

That RCZ Group B has a larger wing than most skyscrapers. Also a livery straight from the original 206 WRC.

So now we have 13 confirmed tracks:

Nurburgring
Brands Hatch
Willow Springs
Interlagos
Bathurst
Suzuka
Tokyo Expressway
Northern Isle Speedway
Fisherman's Ranch
Dragon Trail Raceway
Blue Moon Bay
Sardegna Windmills
Lake Maggiore

Only 6 left now.

Didn't we see Sierra as well in the trailer (Windmill section?) Probably Pikes Peak as well and that would leave 4.

That RCZ Group B has a larger wing than most skyscrapers.
It is the wing from the 908 LMP car.

I would hope the livery editor is more than just placing preset stickers :yuck:
Presets are much easier in terms of post-release support as you don't need a moderation team to examine everything that gets uploaded.

One of Forza's big issues regards community content is that the total freedom of the livery editor allows for people to make the type of content you'd expect from the less child-friendly parts of the Internet.

So long as we have access to basic shapes and a large list of preset logos the livery editor will be fine. Most of the hard work in Forza comes from making logos in the first place, the actual car design portion is much easier by comparison.

So long as we have access to basic shapes and a large list of preset logos the livery editor will be fine. Most of the hard work in Forza comes from making logos in the first place, the actual car design portion is much easier by comparison.
Oh I don't know, have you tried making the Romero Britto Audi A4 in Forza..? It took me ages! But yeah most of the paint schemes are easy and logos a pain. But still. It depends on the design.

GT-S is sort of a demo tbh BUT either way, Forza 6 apex was also a demo (and for free) and did feature rain and night races.

"the Peugeot RCZ Gr.B first confirmed as a pre-order bonus"

It will be available only in the pre-order version of the game?

"the Peugeot RCZ Gr.B first confirmed as a pre-order bonus"

It will be available only in the pre-order version of the game?

Looks like that it might be available as a free starter car for pre-order users, or available later on PSN as a free or paid DLC for non-PO users

I just cancelled my pre-order for this stupid over hyped game. The game was suppose to be released last year and now it's not coming out until fall. Yea no thanks. Broken promises from the last 3 installments I'm not going for a fourth

GTS_Screen_LakeMaggiore02_PS4_E32017.png

Ooook. Now that's a track I'm interested. 1.07, bring it on Kaz.
Yeh, speaking of 1.07, this shot is weird.

GTS_Screen_SportModeDailyRaces_PS4_E32017.png

I can't see that being a shot from Sport mode.
But obviously it looks like the beta, but with player stats. etc top right corner.
I can only assume photoshop.
But then I wonder why they would bother.

Perhaps I'm wrong and it is Sport mode.
But it's not the type of race menu I had pictured at all.

Yeh, speaking of 1.07, this shot is weird.

GTS_Screen_SportModeDailyRaces_PS4_E32017.png

I can't see that being a shot from Sport mode.
But obviously it looks like the beta, but with player stats. etc top right corner.
I can only assume photoshop.
But then I wonder why they would bother.

Perhaps I'm wrong and it is Sport mode.
But it's not the type of race menu I had pictured at all.
It looks like a menu you'd find in Sport mode for choosing an available, sanctioned race. Which part is throwing you off?

Back