GT Sport Exhaust Tip Quiz: Guess the Car From the Exhaust!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 34 comments
  • 4,525 views
9/10.

The one that threw me off is the W08, the rest are just brainpower and pure luck.
 
9/10.

The one that threw me off is the W08, the rest are just brainpower and pure luck.
As long as you enjoyed it :D

This one isn't a particularly hard quiz, and I do have some others lined up over the next few weeks of varying evil levels.
 
6/10 on merit. :)
 
7/10 its ok but i know i could do better.
 
Last edited:
6/10, and the one I was supposed to know, I didn't.

Always enjoy these, keep 'em coming. 👍
 
upload_2020-3-26_15-53-51.png


Looking forward to PS5's 3D positional audio capabilities. This Hoover classic is music to my ears! seriously though, I have this one, it's my favorite!

luv you grandma. rip.
 
8/10

The GTR-LM threw me off, on account I've never really driven it, much less given a hoot where the exhausts are or what they look like. And then that 86 question, harsh man! :lol:

Looking forward to more! What's next, guess the side mirrors? :p
 
I'm already set to an electric world. Nothing to be proud of. 3.
 
6/10. All lucky guesses. Better than I expected. :lol:
 
7/10
 
8/10.
By the way, I'm afraid to say but the Falken BRZ thing is NOT an exhaust pipe, but a blowoff valve pipe.
 
Erm... I got 2 of them right but one of them was a guess.

I need a lie down after that exhausting test.
 
Back