GT Sport FIA Certified Championships Taking Place in Monaco November 16–18

Should be an incredible event. The whole season's been brilliant thus far. Looking forward to see what Polyphony have up their sleeve.

Perhaps a return of Cote d'Azur? Great circuit from a visual point of view but the real question is, does it make for great racing? Still eager to get my hands on Catalunya!

The Monaco event should be an awesome one, even if it streams at exactly midnight Jakarta time...

EDIT: Thanks for moving it to the GTS subforum!

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if Cote d'Azure will come back in the November or December update, I'm curious if the formula E will appear in gts, as we all know the formula E has its round in Monaco but on short version of the track.

If the previous FIA events are any indication, this will likely mean the return of an old track to the roster. Hopefully licensed this time. You know the one.

I would not be surprised if Cote d'Azure will come back in the November or December update, I'm curious if the formula E will appear in gts, as we all know the formula E has its round in Monaco but on short version of the track.
If this does mean we get Circuit de Monaco maybe we will get the Formula E specific short course even if we don't get a Formula E car. We did get the short course of Red Bull Ring and we've had the Streets of Willow Springs and the Horse Thief Mile alongside Big Willow since launch.

Who remembers the stuff like the 2J or TOyota 7 around MOnaco. Its almost an institution that overpowered cars go around MOnaco.

Nice article but.... "Drivers qualified for world finals" 36 drivers are missing on your list :lol: #ManufacturerForgottenDrivers

Never been a huge fan of racing at Monaco or "Côte d'Azur" in GT with fast cars. Its such a small tight course with really no margin for error the faster you go. Not to mention that passing cleanly is very difficult if not almost impossible depending on the cars. Could you imagine the chaos if that track came up in Sport Mode with the F1 car.

But I do agree with other post in this thread that it's a great track for the slower cars in the game at least for me anyway.

Don't understand why some people are taking it for granted that we are suddenly getting Monaco.

So far we have had 2 World Tour events and 3 Regional Finals, and only 1 of them had a new track in the same country as the event took place (Catalunya/Spain (well...))

There is no pattern. And no, Fuji was shown at the World Tour event in Austria.

If Monte Carlo is in a future update, we should get the Formula Gran Turismo again. The Mercedes F1 is nice put the original PD F1 cars always felt more special to me... Maybe include the Polyphony001 as well?

How about an F1 car?
They can do with F1 car sure. But they don't have F1 license, and I don't imagine a race with McLaren F1 only.
The Red Bull is the perfect car: Gran Turismo creation (no license), and the occasion to show how PD is able to create a car.

They can add the Polyphony F1, but this car is less iconic than Red Bull.

They can do with F1 car sure. But they don't have F1 license, and I don't imagine a race with McLaren F1 only.
The Red Bull is the perfect car: Gran Turismo creation (no license), and the occasion to show how PD is able to create a car.

They can add the Polyphony F1, but this car is less iconic than Red Bull.
What about the AMG Mercedes F1 car? Are you saying there’s a licensing issue in that it cannot be raced in a broadcast?

November 16th, 18:00 local time :) Noted. I'll be watching.
I wonder why I couldn't find a date and time anywhere else, not even on the gran turismo website.

OK so probably a dumb question but after more searching than I would like to admit I have located the youtube links for the live streams. Since the first one will be Friday morning at 9:00 AM I won't be able to watch it live. Will it be available right after that though? so that I can watch it when I get home?

Back