GT Sport Gains New Online Time Trial Mode, With Tuning Permitted

Love the fact that these are global. It's a shame VR hasn't been implemented for it although wasn't expecting anything further for VR anyway.

Interested to see how these pan out, and to see if PD actually offer any more information about them!

EDIT Have to add, I love the way PD introduce a whole new game mode with absolutely no fanfare whatsoever. Just a single line whispered in the patch notes. If you didn't read the notes you could easily miss that these exist at all. I'm super grateful, but c'mon PD you need to shout about these kind of things!

Last edited:
16409d.jpg

There's a bug at Willow where you can cut the last 4 corners and shave off like 10 seconds. And yes I abused of it. I'm 4th worldwide atm. They should patch this ASAP.
omg! Of course. Was looking forward to to this, but now, no. How hard can it be to just set the track limits to the tarmac. Its been like the since the release.

For some reason I can't enter the EK Civic trial. I have the car but it's not showing up when I click on the event.

Well, the Integra tune doesn’t work on the Civic lol. I was also reminded why I don’t like tuning in these things, the leaders are 14 seconds ahead somehow? And I’m at #51 Overall. :lol:

Last edited:
There's a bug at Willow where you can cut the last 4 corners and shave off like 10 seconds. And yes I abused of it. I'm 4th worldwide atm. They should patch this ASAP.

Geez. Willow is mostly sweeping turns. So, cutting 4 turns would basically leave you doing donuts in the infield. :lol:

It’s disappointing to hear the old penalty system is in play, whereby they can be scrubbed. That being said I think having penalty zones in quali/time trial is also super detrimental as quite often it’ll invalidate the next lap.

For TT mode I think simply adding penalty time onto the final time would be the best way.

No credit or car prices as the GT6 special events??:indiff:

Don't think I gonna use this mode quite often, cause it's basically same as the daily races time trials.

Hopefully PD make those time trials as the special events of GT 5 and 6....when you achieve x time established a car gift or an amount of credits.

No credit or car prices as the GT6 special events??:indiff:

Don't think I gonna use this mode quite often, cause it's basically same as the daily races time trials.

Hopefully PD make those time trials as the special events of GT 5 and 6....when you achieve x time established a car gift or an amount of credits.
Wait 13 more days to find out before getting disappointed

Back