GT Sport game Hack and cheats

Should this be patch? E brakes and Brake Boost?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • It's ok

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

DannyturboHB

(Banned)
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Hello gt planet community. This post is to share with you the way people are cheating on the track and also drag racing. They are using cronosmax to improve acceleration when coming out of the corners and also using the hand brake or brake boots at a specific percentage to lock the tires and grip more. Please pay attention to this video. Is not to expose anyone.

Please leave your comments or opinion. My goal is to help the community. We need all this to be patch asap. When pressing the hand brake or brakes and Accelerating at the same time, the cars should never go faster.

This needs to be patch on next update and specially for GT7. Thanks and I hope you enjoy this video

Attachments

• PS_App_20210603_045429.png
    PS_App_20210603_045429.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 286
  • 20210602_213552.jpg
    20210602_213552.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 262
Hello gt planet community. This post is to share with you the way people are cheating on the track and also drag racing. They are using cronosmax to improve acceleration when coming out of the corners and also using the hand brake or brake boots at a specific percentage to lock the tires and grip more. Please pay attention to this video. Is not to expose anyone.

Please leave your comments or opinion. My goal is to help the community. We need all this to be patch asap. When pressing the hand brake or brakes and Accelerating at the same time, the cars should never go faster.

This needs to be patch on next update and specially for GT7. Thanks and I hope you enjoy this video

Very good to show, but what does this all mean? Who an what races are affected? PC users? Playstation? Wheel? FIA races? Dailies, BoP on AND off or just custom lobby races?

There was talk of cheating in IGTL community with regard to a popular game and the guy that exposed it talked about what it's effect was for the community. I believe World Records were claimed by cheating. Is that the case here?

Very good to show, but what does this all mean? Who an what races are affected? PC users? Playstation? Wheel? FIA races? Dailies, BoP on AND off or just custom lobby races?

There was talk of cheating in IGTL community with regard to a popular game and the guy that exposed it talked about what it's effect was for the community. I believe World Records were claimed by cheating. Is that the case here?
Yes they can use it in the PS4. Look at the video, they can pretty much use it and you can't really tell. They need to ban this.

Hopefully no one does this hack in the Olympic or FIA events.
They probably are using it. for more than 2 years.

Last edited:
I'll admit, I have the Cronus Zen. Though I only have it just so I can use my PS4 controller on a XB360, XB1, etc. Never really saw the point of using the programming feature.

Interesting claim.

Watching many finals, I have never seen a top ranked player show any signs of cheating in this manner (probably not possible at an event with spectators.). Also I have never seen anyone I've raced against exhibit any of the behavior shown in the video.

It may be faster out of corners but it's probably counteracted by having to brake harder and not maximize the momentum.

As a cheat it may help in a drag race. I doubt it helps on something like the Nurburgring. Sounds like a hack for those who don't know how cars work. Who cares about people who buy a "simulator" then "hack" the simulator instead of learning to race? I don't think we have anything to worry about.

Yes they can use it in the PS4. Look at the video, they can pretty much use it and you can't really tell. They need to ban this.

They probably are using it. for more than 2 years.

Interesting claim.

Watching many finals, I have never seen a top ranked player show any signs of cheating in this manner (probably not possible at an event with spectators.). Also I have never seen anyone I've raced against exhibit any of the behavior shown in the video.

It may be faster out of corners but it's probably counteracted by having to brake harder and not maximize the momentum.

As a cheat it may help in a drag race. I doubt it helps on something like the Nurburgring. Sounds like a hack for those who don't know how cars work. Who cares about people who buy a "simulator" then "hack" the simulator instead of learning to race? I don't think we have anything to worry about.

From the single, condenced reply to all my questions given by the OP and your comment, I think you are probably right. Let a guy have his record. Doesn't affect anything I'm interested in.

Moving on.

I’ve seen where certain top players can edit chat and render replays unusable-they are doing something.
Rare but happens (top 20 level)

Last edited:
Interesting claim.

I completely disagree with you. If you never used it, you cannot even have a real opinion on it. Yes it will help you alot to improve your times in a track. Coming out of the corners will give you a big advantage. There is so many things you can do with this device. And hand brake or brake can make huge difference when getting out of a corner. Is sad to see people that are not open mind and have an opinion that doesn't even make sense.

Last edited:
I completely disagree with you. If you never used it, you cannot even have a real opinion on it. Yes it will help you alot to improve your times in a track. Coming out of the corners will give you a big advantage. There is so many things you can do with this device. And hand brake or brake can make huge difference when getting out of a corner. Is sad to see people that are not open mind and have an opinion that doesn't even make sense.
Don't want to be dismissive to you, good on you for bring it our attention.

But when I see it as a threat, I'll worry about it. Right now I see it as a bunch noobs who would be better off learning to drive properly.

I still haven’t read a clear explanation on how this cheat works?
My basic understanding is Cronusmax stores scripts, which are used to improve controller inputs. Like in a fighting game where certain button combinations would be difficult normally, a script can be written to run it all quickly. A simple example would be if you need to press FWD FWD really fast, a script could do that quicker than a human opponent.

Interesting - thanks for sharing. They should look into fixing this. Not sure it's an issue today but I can see this being an issue when GT7 releases.

I might check out the program he mentioned. I've wanted to have a macro to quickly Pause and select "Retry" while i'm improving lap times.

I still haven’t read a clear explanation on how this cheat works?
This is a cronosmax or Titan. What it does is, it will improve your acceleration buy alot. You need to see my video. You Program the software so it can accelerate the car faster when coming out of the corners. With specific timing and percentage Also it can press the hand brake or brakes at an especific percentage so your car pulls even harder. You can never match it humanly.

Again, please see my videos and this is something that not only noobs are using, also pros. They really need to patch it. Why a car can go faster when you are pressing the brakes or hand brakes and Accelerating?

Last edited:
These are a problem in fps games as well. Players use these devices to get less recoil, stronger aim assist and to turn semi auto guns into full auto. Activision in particular does not consider this cheating because to them it’s an aid for disabled people or something along those lines. Even though it is outright cheating.

Not at all surprised to see people cheat with these in GTS.

Last edited:
These are a problem in fps games as well. Players use these devices to get less recoil, stronger aim assist and to turn semi auto guns into full auto. Activision in particular does not consider this cheating because to them it’s an aid for disabled people or something along those lines. Even though it is outright cheating.

Not at all surprised to see people cheat with these in GTS.
Wow I didn't know that. However, we should have the option to turn it off when no disable people are around.

...this is something that not only noobs are using, also pros.

'Pro' is a vague definition...

If this was being used in any Gran Turismo eSports series or league of note then I am sure this would have been picked up already, and whoever was using it would be banned as per the Terms and Conditions/EULA of the game

That being said this should be patched.

'Pro' is a vague definition...

If this was being used in any Gran Turismo eSports series or league of note then I am sure this would have been picked up already, and whoever was using it would be banned as per the Terms and Conditions/EULA of the game

That being said this should be patched.
The issue is that is hard to detected. That's the problem. That's why they need to patch it as soon as possible. Watch those "fast players" go slow after this is patch, you will see. Pay attention.

Last edited:
This is by far the most illegal form of cheating I've ever seen. No wonder why it should be patched - it's like they're not really racing, they're just relying on a program to let them win races with no talent and no skill at all.

Looks like the abs glitch to me, and like legend1 posted, it should be fixed. Tried to use small amount of brake on TT, could not replicate the blinking abs at any input.
For the throttle control, this could be accurate. You could make a program for TCS, but you can get same results with good throttle control so?

Looks like the abs glitch to me, and like legend1 posted, it should be fixed. Tried to use small amount of brake on TT, could not replicate the blinking abs at any input.
For the throttle control, this could be accurate. You could make a program for TCS, but you can get same results with good throttle control so?
This is way faster thank any TCS or any possible human skills. This is not patched at at all. I tested it 2 nights ago. If you hand brake or brake and accelerate at the same time, the car goes faster. Specially coming out from a corner. Also, it's with a specific percentage.

Last edited:
Aren't the world tour guys at live events using provided equipment? If so, there's no use of scripts on cronus controller interfaces at world tour events.
As for the rest of it, it looks to me that most of the benefit is coming from using the brakes for traction control just like real cars do instead of relying on the hokey in game TCS.

For the rest of it, I'll reserve judgement until I see a well paced, carefully reasoned explanation that isn't filled up with a bunch of made up buzz words, interspersed with some words in a foreign language and all spoken so quickly it's almost impossible to understand. And it will need to be supported by evidence that isn't edited. The video needs to be a continuous step through of settings and test runs for both control conditions and "cheat" conditions without cuts in each run.

Last edited:
Aren't the world tour guys at live events using provided equipment? If so, there's no use of scripts on cronus controller interfaces at world tour events.
As for the rest of it, it looks to me that most of the benefit is coming from using the brakes for traction control just like real cars do instead of relying on the hokey in game TCS.

For the rest of it, I'll reserve judgement until I see a well paced, carefully reasoned explanation that isn't filled up with a bunch of made up buzz words, interspersed with some words in a foreign language and all spoken so quickly it's almost impossible to understand. And it will need to be supported by evidence that isn't edited. The video needs to be a continuous step through of settings and test runs for both control conditions and "cheat" conditions without cuts in each run.
Thanks for the feedback. I will do my best to make the video better next time. I'm not a great video editor, I just did what I could with my small experience. I will work and try to make another video . However, I'm just bringing this to the community attention so they can also do their own homework and confirm that what I'm saying is 1000% true. Even if my video was better or great, the developers should test this and confirm that what I'm saying is completely true. Also is a huge problem. We know we have the live events, but what about those players that compete online and not in the live event? I feel people just look at the negative side of this point I'm trying to make. Instead of maybe also doing their homework and testing this out. It was more than 6 people involved to figure this out. So, we been investigating this for almost a year.

You offer a good hypothesis for potential for exploitation. Not actual exploitation in use.

For that, we would need to see this used in races. So far you've told us you've seen it, if so a video of this being used in a race or a clip of others using it a race should be easy to find.

I play daily, race often and watch others regularly (probably too much) and I have never seen this or heard anyone else claim this.

ould not replicate the blinking abs at any input.

Right.

instead of relying on the hokey in game TCS.

Hey come on man. I use that hokey TCS a lot and do well :cheers:

You offer a good hypothesis for potential for exploitation. Not actual exploitation in use.

Right.
The only hack I’ve seen is what I said above and it’s not related to the racing, just replay availability.

Back