GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Wednesday night racing - room opens 7:15PM EDT

Race 1 N300 SH tires - Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX type R STi Ver VI '99 Blue moon infield A or Goodwood Fourth person in the room and in the party chooses the track.

then choose from:
Group X one make - choose car, track and tires
N400 - V8 Vantage SS
N600 Jaguar F-Type R '14 RH
Group 3 BOP or one make RM

Last edited:
Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:

Gr.X - SF19 - (100x100) - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.3 - BoP - Tires: RH - No Tune
N500 - BoP - Tires: RH - Tune Open
N300 - BMW M3 2003 - (100X85) - Tires: SS - Tune Open

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: off
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

N300 @ Brands Hatch

4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Saturday Geezer Races

Cars:

Gr.X - SF19 - (100x100) - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.3 - BoP - Tires: RH - No Tune
N500 - BoP - Tires: RH - Tune Open
N300 - BMW M3 2003 - (100X85) - Tires: SS - Tune Open

Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.

First Race/Qualify

N300 @ Brands Hatch

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Whew!! SF19 @ Brands Hatch,, gonna be interstin!

Hello guys
Miss you all, i hope everyone is doing well
Its been 2 weeks i didnt touch the wheel , did nothing since to be fair :Dmy recovery is going well, the doc gave me 2 more weeks before taking off the bandages, new skin is growing well , you know that white new skin who didnt meet the sun yet
Speaking about the sun , here a screen from my phone , check the time :ouch:
Hope to see you soon
Screenshot_20200707-234927_Weather.jpg

Race 1 - Group 4 - Viper, or 650S, or Corvette C7 RH tires at DT Gardens, or Suzuka, or Interlagos, or Yamagiwa - Miabi 4th person in the room and in party chooses the track.

N300 cars - BMW M3, Nissan R34GT-R V-spec II Nur '02 both untuned SS tires

Group X

Hello guys
Miss you all, i hope everyone is doing well
Its been 2 weeks i didnt touch the wheel , did nothing since to be fair :Dmy recovery is going well, the doc gave me 2 more weeks before taking off the bandages, new skin is growing well , you know that white new skin who didnt meet the sun yet
Speaking about the sun , here a screen from my phone , check the time :ouch:
Hope to see you soon
View attachment 938469

My family was supposed to be (pre-travel restrictions) holidaying in Marrakech this week and they all raised an eyebrow at that hot as hell temperature. It hasn't put them off going in the future though, especially while the UK is mid to high teens with persistent rain.:lol:

Look after that hand, mate.

Hi to the rest of you fine gents. I hope you're all well and staying safe.

Saturday Geezer Races

Cars:

Gr.1 - OneMake - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.4 - BoP - Tires: RH - No Tune
N400 - BoP - Tires: SS - Tune Open
N200 - OneMake - Tires: SH - Tune Open

First Race/Qualify

N400 @ Interlagos

See ya there!

Race 1 N200 SS tires - Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600 GT Apex Tskuba or Dragon Trail forward Fourth person in the room and in the party chooses the track.

then choose from:
Group 1 BOP RM
Group 3 BOP OR one make RM
N300 one make SS

Saturday Geezer Races

Cars:

Gr.2 - OneMake - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.4 - BoP - Tires: RH - No Tune
N400 - OneMake - Tires: SS - No Tune

First Race/Qualify

Gr.2 Lexus SC430 @ Barcelona

See ya there!

Hi fellas, I do apologize for Saturday morning's abrupt departure. Firstly, my internet dumped me twice which was problematic in and of it's own but as well my Wife was calling me almost every 20 to 30 minutes which required my attention. She's struggling with the hip replacement and in a few words not a stellar patient in the recovery/rehab facility - a nursing home. Anyway, I think it best I take care of her needs and refrain from joining in on the racing until she's back home and comfortable in her own surroundings and happy, I'll be happy, all will be good [wink].

Hi fellas, I do apologize for Saturday morning's abrupt departure. Firstly, my internet dumped me twice which was problematic in and of it's own but as well my Wife was calling me almost every 20 to 30 minutes which required my attention. She's struggling with the hip replacement and in a few words not a stellar patient in the recovery/rehab facility - a nursing home. Anyway, I think it best I take care of her needs and refrain from joining in on the racing until she's back home and comfortable in her own surroundings and happy, I'll be happy, all will be good [wink].
Hope she recover pronto

Best wishes to the missus!

Hi john , sorry to hear about the wifey , hope to see you soon

Sorry for the late update for tonight - room opens 7:15.

Race 1 - group X Copen RJ VGT SM tires 4th in room and party chooses track. Any track under 2 miles

Other races choose any group X
Group 2 BOP
Group 4 BOP
N -300 one make

An entry for Corypedia:

brake Definitions
present tense
I/you/we/they brake
he/she/it brakes
present participle braking
past tense - braked

My brakes broke when I braked too hard. NOT - My brakes broke when I broke too hard.

While I was braking, I realized my brakes were breaking, but I didn't care so I braked harder and they broke.

Back