GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
16” double roast beefsss

C7451D30-8067-4C68-A245-B1D4880FF1FF.jpeg

This is the results of my trouts smoking this morning.
View attachment 955481 View attachment 955482
They look magnificent! Good work Claude,, when's dinner and do you have enough seating at you table,, we'll be there with a bib around my neck :-)

By the by, here's last Wednesday nights speed tests with the PS. Pretty bad that night. It's no wonder I was glitching. Since then I cleared my cache' on the PS then disconnected and restarted my router/modem before this morning's Geezer racing. 225.9 download,, awesum! Comcast - xFinity. See ya's manyanna

Attachments

• DSCN2372.JPG
    DSCN2372.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN2374.JPG
    DSCN2374.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN2375.JPG
    DSCN2375.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN2376.JPG
    DSCN2376.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN2378.JPG
    DSCN2378.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN2379.JPG
    DSCN2379.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN2380.JPG
    DSCN2380.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN2368.JPG
    DSCN2368.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 17
Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:

Gr.X - WRX STI ISLE OF MAN 16 - (103x93) - Tires: RM - Open Tune
Gr.3 - BoP - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.4 - ONE MAKE - (100X100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
N300 - Toyota Supra RZ 97 - (100X100) - Tires: SS - Open Tune

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: off
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

GRX @ SARDEGNA ROAD TRACK A

4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Sunday salad bar opens 0830 EST

Cobb salads are twice the price!
Bacon bits are fully burnt to a crisp!
Wilted lettuce!

Then we’ll drive cars on tracks!

Wednesday night racing - room opens 7:15 PM Eastern.

All races tire and fuel on. Fourth place chooses car and track.

Race 1 - Maggiore Center 8 laps --N200 Golf VII GTI '14 SH tires no tune. Qualifying race.

After that choice of track, one make or BOP. no tuning Gr2 (RM), Gr4 (RH), N500 road car, or the Golf

See you there.

Wednesday night racing - room opens 7:15 PM Eastern.

All races tire and fuel on. Fourth place chooses car and track.

Race 1 - Maggiore Center 8 laps --N200 Golf VII GTI '14 SH tires no tune. Qualifying race.

After that choice of track, one make or BOP. no tuning Gr2 (RM), Gr4 (RH), N500 road car, or the Golf

See you there.
Zounds good,,there'll be at least 3 of us,, hopefully more! We Geezers always look forward to gathering together for our races. The racing is only one part of why we gather,, friends kick'n back, turning OFF all the stuff going on outside the game and enjoying each others company for a few hours.

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:

Gr.X - Red Bull X2014 JUNIOR - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
Gr.3 - ONE MAKE - (100x100) - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.4 - BoP - Tires: RH - No Tune
N400 - Porsche 911 GT3 (997) 2009 - (100X100) - Tires: SS - Open Tune

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: off
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

N400 @ Laguna Seca

4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Last edited:
Yep,, looks like a single guy's place. That steak, corn and mashed potatoes with green onion embellishments, you'd have a tough convincing we Geezers you prepared that plate bubba,, THAT looks absolutely scrumptious,, YUM YUM!

I cooked the steak. She usually goes a couple clicks too far. Marinated in Italian dressing for a bit. She made the taters, the hard way. Opened a can of corn.

Pork chop. Potato. Caesar.

8C0DD329-3EAB-481C-9883-F917E5D521F7.jpeg

As I said at the weekend I have made a spreadsheet (I do enjoy making spreadsheets :) ) to collate the results of our races and hopefully a bit of interest (not sure if that's the right word) to add to our weekends.

Saturday there are 9 races, I included 2 at Blue moon. I did not have these for Sunday. Not all the guys competed in all the races so their points are obviously down on those who did.

I played around with the points and I think the set I have chosen work ok. For those who are ok using Excel please play around with the points if you want to and maybe come up with a better point system (unhide Point System sheet). You can change the points and then select the column from the drop down list highlighted in blue.

Attachments

• Results for Sat 19th Sep.xlsx
    29.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Results for Sun 20th Sep.xlsx
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
Wednesday night racing - room opens 7:15PM EDT

No tuning on any cars.
Race 1 N500 SS tires - Camaro SS '18 Laguna Seca
then choose from:
Group 1 RM one make
Group 3 RH one make
Group 4 RH BOP