GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Today’s special includes a no salt diet salad bar featuring iceberg lettuce, red onion, crumbled hard boiled egg, cucumbers and carrots only. Oil and vinegar. Pepper is allowed.

Banana pudding parfaits are buy one, get six for free.

Once everyone is seated, by 0830 EST, we will race.
Thank you for allowing Pepper

Wednesday night racing - room opens 7:15PM EDT
No tuning.

Race 1 -Use the N300 Renault sport - R.S Trophy '11
HOWEVER, since we use boost strong, I will turn on penalties / damage to WEAK. Damage is repaired without going to the pit.

4th place chooses car and track
Other races, choose from:
N300's one make SM
N500 mileage exchange group 3 road car, one make, choose car, tires, and track
Group 3 BOP - RH
Group 4 BOP SS or RH
Group X

Fuel and tire wear will be 6 / 6

Last edited:
Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:

Gr.X - RedBull Junior - (100x100) - RH - No Tune
Gr.3 - One Make - (100x100) - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.4 - BoP - Tires: RH - No Tune
N200 - BMW M3 SE - 1989 - (100x100) - Tires SM - Tune Open

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: off
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

N200 @ Interlagos

4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Wednesday night racing - room opens 7:15PM EDT
No tuning.

Race 1 -Use the N500 Group 3 road car (RCZ) from the mileage exchange. (Also pick up the BMW safety car)
Since we use boost strong, I will turn on penalties / damage to WEAK. Damage is repaired without going to the pit.
Fourth person in room chooses the track

4th place chooses car and track from the following:

N200's one make SM
N500 mileage exchange group 3 road car (RCZ) or the BMW safety car.
Group 2 BOP - RM
Group 4 BOP SS or RH

Fuel and tire wear will be 6 / 6

Last edited:
Hello All,

This is Stacey, Jerry's daughter. Just wanted to let you know that he will not be online tonight to race. He was in a car accident yesterday morning so he is bruised up and resting. Hopefully, he will be up and running either this weekend or most likely next week.

Saturday Geezer Races

Cars:

Gr.2 - Petronas Tom's SC430 08' - (100x100) - RH - No Tune
Gr.3 - BMW M3 GT 11' - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
Gr.4 - NISSAN GTR- (100X100) - Tires: RH - No Tune

Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.

First Race/Qualify

GR.3 @ Interlagos

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Hello All,

This is Stacey, Jerry's daughter. Just wanted to let you know that he will not be online tonight to race. He was in a car accident yesterday morning so he is bruised up and resting. Hopefully, he will be up and running either this weekend or most likely next week.
Get well soon 'ol buddy,, as the others said, we miss you and look forward to hearing your voice.

Saturday Geezer Races

Cars:

Gr.2 - Petronas Tom's SC430 08' - (100x100) - RH - No Tune
Gr.3 - BMW M3 GT 11' - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
Gr.4 - NISSAN GTR- (100X100) - Tires: RH - No Tune

First Race/Qualify

GR.3 @ Interlagos

See ya there!

Ohh yeah! This looks like some fine racing in store. Hope I can see well enough to be competative, but even if I cannot I'm going to be there to support the Geezers.

Hello All,

hope you ll get better soon , only bruises hopefully , i guess the blue moon carnage experience did help in this situation or you had a jump to do on your list and now its cross

this is the situation for my absence, as you can imagine with the world situation, civil aviation has been seriously affected. lately, we are looking for how to add or change activity
We have seven 3D printers with different sizes and we are starting to manufacture spare parts for some large industrial machines, a large part of these machines are quite old, so there is a great need for spare parts
but the situation forced us to release a large part of our employees, I had a horrible week where I had to fire most of the people that I recruited personally, I took it really badly because I was responsible for these people and I couldn't do anything to keep them
so i was demoralized, and i needed time to rebuild my ideas and i wanted to inform you for a long time, but i always left it until tomorrow ( i ll post something tomorrow )
now I have more work to do because of the lack of employees, I move a lot now because you have to be present during the grinding of a factory part because you have to be very very precise for the final product to fit perfectly at the end, or you ll have to do the job from the start , and we cant afford any mistake
So for now , I'm too busy and I move around a lot during the week that I become a zombie who just wants to sleep during the weekend
this is not a goodbye, it s just that I need some time to adjust to this new situation and I will be back soon

this is the situation for my absence, as you can imagine with the world situation, civil aviation has been seriously affected. lately, we are looking for how to add or change activity
We have seven 3D printers with different sizes and we are starting to manufacture spare parts for some large industrial machines, a large part of these machines are quite old, so there is a great need for spare parts
but the situation forced us to release a large part of our employees, I had a horrible week where I had to fire most of the people that I recruited personally, I took it really badly because I was responsible for these people and I couldn't do anything to keep them
so i was demoralized, and i needed time to rebuild my ideas and i wanted to inform you for a long time, but i always left it until tomorrow ( i ll post something tomorrow )
now I have more work to do because of the lack of employees, I move a lot now because you have to be present during the grinding of a factory part because you have to be very very precise for the final product to fit perfectly at the end, or you ll have to do the job from the start , and we cant afford any mistake
So for now , I'm too busy and I move around a lot during the week that I become a zombie who just wants to sleep during the weekend
this is not a goodbye, it s just that I need some time to adjust to this new situation and I will be back soon
Hang in there Reda, we fully understand and appreciate that it hurts you personally to let people go. Many of us have been in similar poitions and it does hurt, it hurt when we were on the other side and were let go for any number of reasons outside our employer's control so we never forget. Just because we've worked our way into management dosen't mean we forgot where we started or why things sometimes force decisions that are difficult to make yet must be made. Often times management are among the first to go. You just must remember as that old saying goes, 'Tough times pass, tough people press on' (or something like that). Anyway, we haven't forgotten you, we think of you at every session and we'll see you when you are able.

Hello Reda!

0830 EST Sunday
Bread bowls and tortoise stew at the Salad Bar! Soup of the day is watery canned creamed corn.

Prime Rib serving station heating lamp will be on from 11 until 11.

Deserts are in glass displays.

Seating opens at 0830 with BoP on, then all hell breaks loose.

Geez update

I talked with Geezer 1791 yesterday. He tried to visit our Saturday room just minutes after we left early. He says he is very sore from the impact on the left side of his car. Airbags deployed and kept his head from impacting the side glass. He was going to visit the Sunday room, but it closed early and I missed it as well. Hopefully he can race Wednesday evening. P.M.

Back