GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
EarlyBird
Wednesday April 18, 2018
Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET
Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Today we will use the Gr. 3 BMW Z4 at Alsace Village for the first race, and track vote after that.
Tires = RS - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = light​

I spoke with my friend from Trieste this morning.
Unfortunately he will not participate in this period, he has a farm and with the spring the work is maximum and the time that remains little.
It's my fault that he asked me a month ago! :(
Real life of course, comes first. As long as we're waking up each day we Geezers will still be playing when his pressing work is behind him for another year. 👍

@Daduce1947

Removal of astringency in persimmon fruits.
The main processes employed are based on the use of ethylene or alcohool. The ethylene associated with CO2 (in the form of Ethyl-5 or Azetil gas) is more indicated for the Rama-Forte (the ones we grow) variety. You need a greenhouse built of bricks,with concrete slab cover, in the dimensions of 2.5 meters X 2.5 meters (Up to 180 Ktype boxes at a time), an airtight door, a glass window and a thermometer for internal temperature control, which must be between 22 and 28 ° C. A cylinder and valve assembly is also required for the introduction of ethylene gas into the chamber.

@Daduce1947

Removal of astringency in persimmon fruits.
The main processes employed are based on the use of ethylene or alcohool. The ethylene associated with CO2 (in the form of Ethyl-5 or Azetil gas) is more indicated for the Rama-Forte (the ones we grow) variety. You need a greenhouse built of bricks,with concrete slab cover, in the dimensions of 2.5 meters X 2.5 meters (Up to 180 Ktype boxes at a time), an airtight door, a glass window and a thermometer for internal temperature control, which must be between 22 and 28 ° C. A cylinder and valve assembly is also required for the introduction of ethylene gas into the chamber.

WOW!! 👍👍 Growing, processing and marketing luscious friut in Brazil is off the charts AWESUM!! :bowdown: If only we in the US could find these wonderful Rama-Forte (as we've discussed during our Geezer racing, we - I believe - call them persimmons up here in the Northern part of North America??) we could discover what a persimmon SHOULD taste like!! Thank you Luiz,, most excellent video!:cheers:

I will be taking a break from racing. I may do the dailies, but for now, I'll be on a break. I'm done for awhile. I'm sorry for my outburst Sunday, not my finest moment.
I hope its not to to long JR, I really like the banter we have, I had to learn not to take this racing to serious. I miss Papa too, I really like talking to everyone in the Geezers Club. Your all a bunch of Great Guys! Getting to know you guys is a lot more important than racing! Thanks Gary

Last edited:
I miss the banter too, but there's not enough give & take when on track & that I DO NOT miss. I realize we all like to win, but at what cost? Learning to follow someone & to make a clean pass isn't always easy & people get frustrated, but that's what we should not do. Road Rage does not belong in our races, only in dirty rooms. The Geezer Club is supposed to be about fellowship & having fun. It's no fun getting punted off track. :banghead:

It's NOT about the wins but HOW the wins were achieved & maybe letting someone win.
I miss the banter too, but there's not enough give & take when on track & that I DO NOT miss. I realize we all like to win, but at what cost? Learning to follow someone & to make a clean pass isn't always easy & people get frustrated, but that's what we should not do. Road Rage does not belong in our races, only in dirty rooms. The Geezer Club is supposed to be about fellowship & having fun. It's no fun getting punted off track. :banghead:

It's NOT about the wins but HOW the wins were achieved & maybe letting someone win.

I like to win too, but for me it’s about being consistent and finishing the best I can. If it’s first or last. The first rule I have for myself is not taking someone off the track. If I do it’s 99% of the time by accident. It ruins the race for me if I do. And the 1% is only if your last name is Beech then it’s only payback lol. Like what Papa said about the Geezers Club let’s keep about being friends and having fun.

I appreciate the opportunity that you guys have granted me to be able to race with you. I look forward to the Wednesday night and Sunday morning races. I also enjoy the banter that goes on. Since I am not an Official member YET, if at anytime during the races that I am on the party chat, and the members want an official member on, all you have to do is tell me and I will drop off the chat and just race. I’m new, and don’t want anyone to feel like I’m over stepping my boundaries. I just want to race with guys my own age. Thanks... Scott

EarlyBird
Wednesday April 25, 2018
Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET

Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Today we will use the Audi TTS COUPE at Blue Moon Bay Speedway Infield A for the first race, and track list after that.
Tires = SS - Tuning To The Maximum Power + transmission and Differential - BoP ON - Damage = light
Obs.: The Audi TTS is originally a N300, we will power it up to be a N500 (power to the maximum and weight to the minimum), please, change transmission and differential. Nothing else can be changed.

20180424_203418.jpg
20180424_203501.jpg
20180424_203450.jpg

Last edited:
Now that you've had 60 minutes in a simulator WITH a WHEEL and a Porche gent watching over your shouder :scared:,,,,, are you a convert? 👍👍;)
It was really great! The Fanatec wheel and pedals were unbelievable and I really enjoyed the paddle shifters. Perhaps some day I’ll get a wheel.

You guys have fun tomorrow and Sunday! Be back next week. :cheers:

Eric

Back