GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Great racing with you fellas last evening always a good time. I thoroughly enjoy that you boys try to race as cleanly as possible, that's hard to hard in this game. Though mistakes are made and happen I believe they are racing incidents and are not intentional as I've had my share of mistakes. It seems wherever I find myself placed in the results I've walked away feeling like I've had a good time. And that's a winning feeling right there !! Cheers boys see you soon

Morning guys. I will open a room at 8.00 US ET today for Geezers, QM'S and friends. Hopefully we can get a start 09.00, (14.00 UK)
Race mediums, no boost. We will start with the GR4 Vantage at Lake Maggiore. Race winner to choose track, whoever finishes last to choose car. Tyres and other stuff open for discussion once room open

PS I spoke with Eric who usually opens this room and he is happy for me to open it in his absence

EarlyBird
Wednesday May 23, 2018
Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET
Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Today we will use the RedBull Junior. Start at Interlagos for the first race, and track vote after that.
Tires = RH - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = none
For the last race at Blue Moon we will use the F1500T-A
20180522_203815.jpg

20180522_203746.jpg

Morning guys. I will open a room at 8.00 US ET today for Geezers, QM'S and friends. Hopefully we can get a start 09.00, (14.00 UK)
Race mediums, no boost. We will start with the GR4 NSX at Suzuka. This week we will have the 2 last finishers (DNF won't count) to choose track and car. Tyres and other stuff open for discussion once room open.

Maybe for the last race at Blue Moon we will use the F1500 open wheeler. I have made 11 liveries for us to use. Once the room is open we can pick one each to race with, any more racers than 11 we will double up on a couple. Up to you guys if we do it or not.

ps If anyone does not have the F1500 and has not enough credits to buy one (1,000,000) we will pick car as normal.

A quick guide to finding skins to use.

Go to the game main screen, hit the GT top left corner then select menu. This will present you with your profile page. Go to friends then select the friend you want to get a skin from. This will now be there profile page, along the top you will see 'Gallery', select this. On the left you will see tabs for all their saved photos replays and liveries etc. Go to liveries. You will now see all their liveries, select the one you want to look at. If you want to use it click the 'Add to collection' tab.

Now come back out to the main page. Hit you home button which will take you to your garage. This will show you the car you are currently in. Hit the first button 'Garage' and then choose the car that you want to put the livery on. Once you see this car in your garage hit the 3rd button 'Change Livery'. You will then see all 'library' liveries that you can put on the car. Change 'library' (top left) to 'collection' You will then see the skins you have downloaded to use. You can have many. Just select the one you want to use and click ok. You are now using that livery for the selected car until you go back in and change it. If you have 2 or more of the same car in your garage you can put a different livery on each.

Last edited:
I am going to run geezer1791 race tomorrow noon, may 29th
1st race will be with the Ford GT40 Mark 1 '66 setup at Power 78% ( 276 hp ) Weight at 100% ( 2381 lbs ) = N-300
BOP is on, Tires = SS,
Track = Nurburgring 24 Hr. 2 laps ( 20 min )

2nd race with the Ford GT '06 setup at Power 63% ( 346 hp ) Weight at 108% ( 3455 lbs ) N-400
You will have to put the power levelup 4 and weight levelup 3
BOP is on, tires = RM
Track= Nurburgring 24 hr. 2 laps (18 - 20 min . )

After that, first and second chose the track and car.
See you then,

Last edited:
EarlyBird
Wednesday May 30, 2018
Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET

Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Today we will use the Renault Sport Gr4 (update 1.19) . Start at Gardens for the first race, and track vote after that.
Tires = RH - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = none
For the last race at Blue Moon we will use the F1500T-A
20180530_083909.jpg

Regarding restarting when someone is stuck in autodrive. If that person is not in the party where the owner of the room is, we have to have a communication of the restart problem. We always restart if this happens, today I didn't see the message regarding the problem. This is what I'll do with the Geezer race in the future. If more than 8, we start two chat rooms and populate them with about the same number in each party. If a problem occurs someone from that party will drop out of the race and notify the other party so we can restart. NO GEEZER LEFT BEHIND.

PM

I asked oldboy to float that idea to the main party, I think it would work. At the least you would have half the racers bailing and would be noticed.
Glad to see you remembered GBO Possum's motto "No Geezer Left Behind", exactly why I like boost.
PS - I had a repair man arrive and had to leave this morning.

Regarding restarting when someone is stuck in autodrive. If that person is not in the party where the owner of the room is, we have to have a communication of the restart problem. We always restart if this happens, today I didn't see the message regarding the problem. This is what I'll do with the Geezer race in the future. If more than 8, we start two chat rooms and populate them with about the same number in each party. If a problem occurs someone from that party will drop out of the race and notify the other party so we can restart. NO GEEZER LEFT BEHIND.

PM
100% agree

Back