GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
I was a guest so no need to apologise to me. At one point, I thought the people in chat had fallen out and started automobile fisticuffs.:D

I'll be doing a lobby tomorrow night around 7.30GMT for a chilled practice session so if any of you fine gentlemen are at a loss for something to do, you'll be more than welcome to join in. Nothing specific planned for cars or tracks and I'm always open to suggestions. No boost and definitely no racing at Tsukuba.:lol:
Would that be 2:30 PM or 2:30 AM Eastern Time in the US?

Yep. 2.30PM for your side of the pond. Workaholic Al needs his racing fix as he keeps missing it.

@Daduce1947 We were thinking of doing something similar to the old QM's. Quick fire 4 or 5 lap races and open car choice based on whichever Gr we fancy doing. I'd love to do road cars, maybe even tuned but they only work well as one makes. The BoP is all over the place with them.

Steve thanks for hosting the race had a blast and I know I may have bumped into you a couple times due to you break in 30 feet to early In the turns ha ha. I got pond it off the truck several times myself so that’s all good and fun. But you do remind me just of Dereck Bell he’d wine to about us Yanks when we would beat him, we laughed all the way to the championship at Walkens Glenn
GO YANKS
All kidding aside thanks for your time and work today it was really fun

Steve thanks for hosting the race had a blast and I know I may have bumped into you a couple times due to you break in 30 feet to early In the turns ha ha. I got pond it off the truck several times myself so that’s all good and fun. But you do remind me just of Dereck Bell he’d wine to about us Yanks when we would beat him, we laughed all the way to the championship at Walkens Glenn
GO YANKS
All kidding aside thanks for your time and work today it was really fun
Joe don't be sucking up to Steve because he,s the host. he brakes 75 to 100 feet to early lol

Joe don't be sucking up to Steve because he,s the host. he brakes 75 to 100 feet to early lol
Just like me,, just cannot find how you guys can get away with braking as late as you do,:confused:, never gonna happen where this ol dude is concerned.:guilty: I try to brake at a point I'm pretty sure I can make the corner,:scared:, problem is it is way earlier than most of you gents so I'm happy to fall to the back of the pack and follow,, causes no problems for the rest of you faster guys tht way :cheers:

Wher's Mots been lately ?
Just like me,, just cannot find how you guys can get away with braking as late as you do,:confused:, never gonna happen where this ol dude is concerned.:guilty: I try to brake at a point I'm pretty sure I can make the corner,:scared:, problem is it is way earlier than most of you gents so I'm happy to fall to the back of the pack and follow,, causes no problems for the rest of you faster guys tht way :cheers:
On Barcelona you kick my ass! You won that race handily there was no falling to the back!

Happy Veteran Day.
I had two fathers (both are dead now) one of them served in Italy during the WW2 (my Brazilian dad) and the other (the head of the family I lived with as an exchange student in US) served in Vietnam.
Glad I had many stories to hear.

*removed due to profanity*

Last edited by a moderator:

Totally agree John. if I brake later than I do I have a good chance of coming to grief, or causing it!

At the moment I'm at Lahaina Maui Hi, Should be back to Geezer races, before december. I have found out in our last races someone said that my brake lights are blinking. I have found out that brake on even touching pedal.
G29 is still under guarantee and I don't know , what Logitech has decided?
Shoot Mots wish I didnt ask. In Lahaina Maui I'm Totally Jealous. Hope your having a Great Time. Cheers

At the moment I'm at Lahaina Maui Hi, Should be back to Geezer races, before december. I have found out in our last races someone said that my brake lights are blinking. I have found out that brake on even touching pedal.
G29 is still under guarantee and I don't know , what Logitech has decided?
Hi Mots - More than likely the potentiometer. Both the brake and accelerator were dirty on my G27 (same as G29). Out of warranty, I sprayed some contact cleaner into the pot then taped the opening so dirt wouldn't have a place to enter. It's been working fine for another year so far. It really sucks they won't sell the very inexpensive part which is so easy to replace.

P.M.

Back