GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Dafs had a "variomatic" gearbox. They could go as fast in reverse as they could forwards, which was not very. We should do a Blue Moon reverse.
We had to LOL at the guys at or near the finish line attempting to do a end around slide then flipping over,, it was knee slapping, rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off (ROTFLMAO!) funny - whew, made it ~:bowdown:, good job mate ~:cheers:,, aww nuts,, rolled it ~:banghead:,, LOL :lol:,, two thumbs up for the guys giving this kind of racing a go ~ 👍👍 (bet they all had to visit their chiropractor for a neck adjust ater each race!!

Hello Geezers , here is Revolutionkiter my name is ULI . I enjoyed the racings yesterday with you. Sorry for my bad english. I#m 65 of age and i played gt since Gt1 , my favorite hobbys are building and flying Revolution ( quadline ) kites. I hope to see you next time on track. My home country is Krefeld in Germany , it's betwen Cologne and Düsseldorf that means 120 Km to NÜRBURGRING.
Greeting Uli

Hello Geezers , here is Revolutionkiter my name is ULI . I enjoyed the racings yesterday with you. Sorry for my bad english. I#m 65 of age and i played gt since Gt1 , my favorite hobbys are building and flying Revolution ( quadline ) kites. I hope to see you next time on track. My home country is Krefeld in Germany , it's betwen Cologne and Düsseldorf that means 120 Km to NÜRBURGRING.
Greeting Uli
Welcome Fellow Geezer. I’m Gary (Joshmelvette is my PSN name) from Oshawa near Toronto Canada. My family is from Holland Arnhem. My hobby are cars, hot rods, Custom cars/truck, owning four of them. Did stunt kites at one time it was pretty neat until you hit the ground lol. Looking forward to seeing you online.

Last edited:
Greeting Uli
Hello Uli, I’m Scott, aka old goat. I live in Guthrie, Oklahoma. I’m a geezeling. 57 this Saturday. Welcome aboard!!

Greeting Uli
Here is Luiz, PSN acenbrone, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. If you would like to participate in Saturday morning (for us) Geezer races, send me a FR, room is friends only.

Greeting Uli

Welcome Uli. My name is Dean and I'm from Bristol England. I look forward to meeting you on track. Like most Germans your English is better than some native speakers. Have you driven the Nordschleife in real life?

Greeting Uli
Welcome Uli. My name is Tony, and I live near Cambridge in the UK. My lifelong love has been motor racing, especially F1 (for 32 years I lived 14 miles from Silverstone), and Gran Turismo is the next best thing for me!

I'm 63 years old, and I've got faster at GT since I retired 4 years ago - can't think why though ;)

Welcome Uli. My name is Dean and I'm from Bristol England. I look forward to meeting you on track. Like most Germans your English is better than some native speakers. Have you driven the Nordschleife in real life?
Hi Dean , i drove on the Green Hell for 2 Times in the 1980 s with my own car. My father in law is a menber of the ADAC and he was also
sports commissioner by the races , so i could enter the track and the paddock with the race cars.

I'm EeePee, I raced this Honda.

Played GT since the first.

eeepee-499-albums2067-40831.jpg

Last edited:
Back