GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Happy 2018 fellow Geezers,

Guys, I stumbled upon this very interesting and informative film about F1 you may like as much as did I. Unless you're an F1 fan the hour and a half may not be a worthwhile waste of time, but discovering different perspectives of F1 history and present day ambiance I do find a fun way to waste a few hours. This film is one of those I want to share. Next Wednesday or Saturday perhaps we can talk of what you found interesting.

Duce, great find! Even though it’s 15 years old, it is still chock full of great historical info. Was great seeing Juan Pablo Montoya, and hearing the fantastic song of the BMW V10. The parts on the technical innovations, ground effects, active suspension, etc. made me think of the McLaren “fiddle” brake system from 1997-98. Here’s a good article on that>>
https://www.mclaren.com/formula1/inside-the-mtc/mclaren-extra-pedal-3153421/

well gents, got to the store and got myself a PX 24 headset by turtlebay. The box says it will work. Guess I'll find out Sat. morning.
Hope you get it figured out bud. I checked your set out on YouTube, looks like a sweet set up for sure. 👍👍 Most of what I saw appears that headset is connected through the controller where as my Turtle Beach Recon 60P set plugs directly intoi the PS console via the second USB port (the G29 wheel is in the other port). Hoping you get the set talking to the console through the PS4 settings then all should be good. See you tomorrow bud - finally :)

Hi to all.

I would like to join you guys. I like to try to race clean and fairly. I am a DR rating of bottom B top C. I absolutely love online racing but getting fed up with people ramming etc in the daily races. By looking at your race times in US on a Saturday, I think this would be around early afternoon for me which would be cool.

I am 61 in April, my name is Steve and I live in UK. I am SteveBeech12 on PSN.

Hi to all.

I would like to join you guys. I like to try to race clean and fairly. I am a DR rating of bottom B top C. I absolutely love online racing but getting fed up with people ramming etc in the daily races. By looking at your race times in US on a Saturday, I think this would be around early afternoon for me which would be cool.

I am 61 in April, my name is Steve and I live in UK. I am SteveBeech12 on PSN.
Hi Steve. I’ve sent you a FR. Today’s races will begin around 9:00 am US eastern time, about 2:00 pm for you. Room should open about 30 minutes earlier. Saturday racing is hosted by Pepper Mallard, psn Pepper_Mallard . You’ll need Pepper on your friends list in order to find the room.

You should also add the head Geezer, psn Geezer1791 . He administers the club on the GTP forum, and hosts a room on Wednesday evenings which may be too late for you. The rest of the Geezers can be added as you meet them in the race rooms.

We use headsets to communicate via PS4 party chat. Only problem with that is the goofy 8 player limit to a party. We usually have more than 8, so need to have two chat parties going. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Eric

Hi Eric. Thanks for the info. I have added you as a friend and will add Pepper and the head Geezer.

Not sure if I will make today as only found your league this morning and the better half has plans! I may get in later to spectate.

I do not have a headset as yet. Can you recommend a decent one?

Looking forward to racing with you guys :)

GEEZER RACING SCHEDULE

We race in "Friends Only" Lobby's.

Sun 9:00am - Lobby Host - Nordschleife1951 - Guests are Welcome

Tue 12:00 noon - Lobby Host - GZR_Geezer1791 - Guests are Welcome

Wed 7:15pm - Lobby Host - acenbrone - Guests are Welcome!

Sat 8:30am - Lobby Host pepper_mallard - This is a GEEZER ONLY event

All times USA EST

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍

Early Bird Race today (01-10-18). Get the new Alfa Romeo 4C Gr3 Road Car at the Mileage Exchange Store (2500) . Race Soft Tires and lets see what it can do..... As usual 7:30 ET ish. I'll try to set the lobby before that but I can join only after 7:30. See you there....

Just was on the way to say the same thing. After watching the past F 1 season, and watching the Spaniard be himself. The radio traffic during some if the races just cracked me up.

GEEZER RACING SCHEDULE

We race in "Friends Only" Lobby's.

Sun 9:00am - Lobby Host - Nordschleife1951 - Guests are Welcome

Tue 12:00 noon - Lobby Host - GZR_Geezer1791 - Guests are Welcome

Wed 7:15pm - Lobby Host - acenbrone - Guests are Welcome!

Sat 8:30am - Lobby Host pepper_mallard - This is a GEEZER ONLY event

All times USA EST
I’d like to join. My PSN: BrownLotus, Age:

Latest Posts

Back