GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:

Gr.2 - One Make or BoP- (100x100) - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.3 - One Make or BoP - (100x100) - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.4 - One Make or BoP - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
N300 - One Make - (100x100) - Tires: SS - Tune or Not

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: off
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

N300 - Skyline GT-R - V-Spec II Nur (R34) @ Spa Franc (Tune On)

4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Last edited:
Hey guys, tomorrow i'll open the room but i'll have to leave early, by 10:30 my time, 9:30 us et. Hope someone can take over. See ya

Update: it wont be possible to open the room, sorry. See you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Two heavy hitters and one is made to pierce. At about 800 feet per second from 27 feet away.

69B90FFA-839C-411C-B44D-EA3EDC662D3D.jpeg

If it didn’t get squirrelly on corner entry, I’d say it’s pretty good. Anything associated with the Nurbs is bound to be good. But think of all the cars you can fill a garage with for that money.

Wednesday night racing 7:30 PM EST

N100 - N400 tuned or untuned
Group X
Group 3 BOP or One make
Group 4 BOP or One make

4th place chooses car & track

Saturday Geezer Races

Cars:

Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.

First Race/Qualify

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Saturday Geezer Races

Cars:

First Race/Qualify

See ya there!

Redu last week,, NICE :-)

Here’s the video of Dickie Venables pants getting blown off. Pretty scary incident, the guy lifting the body is a very lucky dude!

OMG!! I clicked 'like' as have others BUT we know we did not LIKE to see it, it was horrifying for each and every one of the Pedregon team on that day back in 2005, BUT we know there was indeed divine intervention that saved the young fella who attempted to lift the body, got slammed to the asphalt, the headers coming so close to taking his head off his body. The crew chief sustaining 2nd and 3rd degree burns after his pants 100% were ripped from his body,, it was an incredible, horrifying and - for lack of a better word - AWESOME sight - all at the same time. Obviously these two who were mostly impacted, their work on Mother Earth wasn't done or their bodys would NOT have survived. Cruz's lighting quick reaction to turn the car,, incredible. Things that could have been done to avoid the possibility of crew members being hurt,,, hindsight is always 2020. Thanks Eric!

Wednesday night racing 7:30 PM EST

N100 - N400 tuned or untuned
Group X
Group 3 BOP or One make
Group 4 BOP or One make

4th place chooses car & track
I may be just a bit late this eve (for you) 5 May,, have a 3:30 at the vet for my little buddy Max for an xray and blood draw. I'll catch up with ya's as soon as I get home. Likely I'll be there in plenty of time but don't wait fer me. See ya soon

Geezers, as announced last Wednesday I'll will not open the room this Saturday. Hope someone can step up and open the room.

Back