PhotoComp2.jpg

DOQKJCVUMAEXHP9.jpg

DOVHW8rWsAAxfZW.jpg

DOVGgiaVwAAoWnC.jpg

DO5wYGbUIAArh-9.jpg

DO5vPbXX4AAS1IE.jpg

DPXYd2TU8AAmFNP.jpg

DPXZHGiUEAAZOp0.jpg

Loved this one! :drool: :bowdown: Guess this inspired by Minolta 88C-V isn't it?

Did you try to replicate Honda's Earth Dreams livery?

rubens8.jpg
Kind off, I don’t have the skill and or decals to do the fidelity of that exact livery, so I took a stab at an interpretation of it... still not happy with it mind

Kind off, I don’t have the skill and or decals to do the fidelity of that exact livery, so I took a stab at an interpretation of it... still not happy with it mind

Don't worry you are already doing a good job in my opinion 👍 Can't wait to see the finished results! :cheers:

I was doing dailies and noticed that if you have more than one car of the same model in the race, game will add a number plate to your livery even if it's not part of original livery, so it's better to add them in livery editor and work around that.

Been busy making lots of stuff but not been exporting stuff to PC and sharing on here much,

Finished the 89 DTM Sierras as Mustangs and they are all shared, managed to do all of the 1989 ATCC Sierras and have made a start on the British ones now, have 87,88 and 89 to do for the UK cars.

As a bit of light relief for breaks in between I've been making some rally stuff, including that rarest of all sights, some Subarus which are NOT blue with 555 or the WRT flashes on them.

Couple based on the early works Subaru Legacy liveries before all of the 555 involvement.

geL19fG.jpg

DMIXhHk.jpg

Tags #wrc #doubleg #legacy

No.5 is based on the early Marku Alen car and no 7 is based on McRae's Swedish Rally version.

Had to compromise on the green at the front for the Colin McRae one as the way the game deals with the bonnet and front wing it just looked awful trying to do it looking the way it should.

Also did a trio of Possum Bourne inspired Subaru's.

Early Legacy type livery, not even close to being a replica, just very similar style to work with the Impreza shape.

NOW4g8A.jpg

Early Group A Impreza style, really just an inverse of the above and then tweaked slightly. Based on his 1996 car.

d1QL1wq.jpg

Based on his 2000 Rally Australia car, they ran three different Havoline liveries that I know of so it's a bit more into a "re-imagining" or a tribute than an actual clone.

LzPx1GC.jpg

All three are shared with tags #wrc #doubleg213 #possum

Some real nice liveries on here! Here's my personal livery I've been using since Day 1. I try to make it stand out a little so that I am easily visible in the mirrors and from behind, and start to form relationships with other drivers from recognizing each other.

My regular green and the orange 'special edition':

Xm6qmwE.jpg

8S7th0y.jpg

WjcB0eT.jpg

Aev7CtE.jpg

Some real nice liveries on here! Here's my personal livery I've been using since Day 1. I try to make it stand out a little so that I am easily visible in the mirrors and from behind, and start to form relationships with other drivers from recognizing each other.

WjcB0eT.jpg

It looks really nice!! I love these colors together.

Xm6qmwE.jpg

8S7th0y.jpg

WjcB0eT.jpg

Aev7CtE.jpg

"The world could always use more Meganes" :D

It looks really nice!! I love these colors together.
Thanks, Dano!

One tip I’d give many livery creators is that it’s okay to use a little day-glo or neon colour, but it works best for highlighting.

It’s really enjoyable making a personal livery. I also don’t win that often so I put them on the side of the individual car when i DO win; makes each car feel personal.

Cool stuff! the other side of the Lambo is black background like Dovi’s helmet? He has the white/black horse side.

No, i wanted the cars to somewhat mimic the Ducati with the helmet art as a highlight to give the cars character.

With Audi owning Ducati, it made sense to start there. Thing is, Dovisioso's helmet design didn't really work well with the Audi, so I stuck with the VW group and chose the Lambo. The Audi has Lorenzo's circle X logo on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back