FIRE&SKULLs. I love this (RC) style.

full

My F458 GT4

full

full

and my P911 GT3

full

full

I was browsing some decals when i stumble upon some brazilians companies. "Oh well, why not?"

So, here are the first 2 results. They're not pretty, no no! But i liked them anyway :lol:

IOk4LeK.jpg

jSbiY82.jpg
o9ox0cD.jpg
d2FM39Z.jpg
f35CmTE.jpg
FrZeQv8.jpg

To be honest, the yellow Ipiranga version is my favorite:
oso6qNc.jpg

And just for extra, my 1.0 Guarana livery:

Yqf2wJp.jpg

Should male another one for thr Beetle gr3 hahaha

The Beetle seems to have lost it's edge. It's not the fastest on many tracks. I haven't seen it at the top of the leader board for a while.

Okay time to bring another showcases! :

Corvette Gr. 3 with WTR Dallara Corvette DPi livery. Still 98% on progress as it said on post :

P.MU Inging Cerumo FT-1 Gr. 3. Which version do you like? :

2014 Falken Petronas D1GP 86 Gr. 4 :

2015 Zent Cerumo RC-F GT3 :

Not sure if there's any female cosmestics/branded sponsors in racing, but I know there is one Wacoal Toyota in the past. Here is modern take of it (Warning : It's rather pinkish :lol: ) :

Real car for comparison :

87c_001.jpg

Finished my Fast & Furious Paul Walker Supra Livery for the FT-1 VGT Vision Also uploaded all the parts so you can make your own Fast And Furious livery. The decal is split into three parts due to its size and as well as all the other sponsor logos like Auto meter and Sparco. Search for
furioussupra, walkersupra, or fastsupra.

Attachments

• Supra.jpg
    Supra.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 40
It would've been cool if PD had actually included the number insignia for the real championships, e.g. Nurburgring 24h, Super GT, etc. in the list of number types under 'Racing Items'. That way, it wouldn't be overwritten by a number in Sport Mode.

Still have some stuff to add to this one, but liking how it's turning out so far.

VZs6QXH.jpg

A few more small decals, and this one will be done.

yWui5Yj.jpg

nrjxef0.jpg

I like the way the back turned out, on the stripes.

rc2aqa9.jpg

Most of the hood, roof, and right rear quarter stripes were done on a computer. The rest I've done in game.

Gr9Iaf6.jpg

Finished the 1987 BTCC batch of cars for project Sierra with the exception of the Listerine/Graham Good car as I need to do the logo and it will take some time to get that one right as there aren't many good reference images for it.

Intro01.jpg

Intro02.jpg

As it was the only BMW running in 1987 I also decided to do the Frank Sytner M3 as well. So project Sierra has now become project Sierra and project BTCC BMW.

btcc87-33.jpg

All tagged under #btcc and #doubleg213

Now I just have to do 1988, 1989 and 1990.

Finally finished a couple of liveries I've been working on!

Honda Google Earth NSX

DQ9iKBqX0AAxeuM.jpg

4981627703488709640_23.jpg

TF Sport Aston Martin Vangate GT3 #11

DQ9gyV8W0AAvcNR.jpg

5125193143870849032_23.jpg

Which is based on;
british-gt-donington-park-2017-11-tf-sport-aston-martin-vantage-gt3-mark-farmer-jon-barnes.jpg

Then I had a crack at making the TF Sport car filthy! ...but it wouldn't let me upload it

DQ9fVBKX0AAOljb.jpg

DQ9faQ9W4AAK2b6.jpg

DQ9heuRX0AYicDF.jpg

I'll have another go tonight after work, not sure why it keep failing :(
Unfortunally is a common problem. Is a problem of internet connection, I resolve it using hot spot wi-fi with my phone for charge the livery. Btw, very nice works, I like the dirty effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back