GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long did that take you to do? And have you ever been insulted by someone racing with that Viper?
Haha they really don't take too long. Once you have a majority of your resources available to you, if you have an idea what you're wanting to do, it's fairly simple. The Viper in question took roughly, I dunno, an hour? And lol nah I've not been insulted past the one Xbox squeaker telling me to go back to Playstation. A lot of people seem to actually really like the skin :)

the first thing i will do in GTS
2089002031.jpg
787227948_1542c60bc1.jpg

I'm also wondering how will be the "Customization" in the game...possible to improve the engine ? Change car parts ? Add an aileron or change patterns ?

I'm also wondering how will be the "Customization" in the game...possible to improve the engine ? Change car parts ? Add an aileron or change patterns ?
The only thing we know we can customize at this point is the liveries, and the rims. We have seen something along the lines of a power adjustment slider, and a leveling system to be able to use said slider. However, we've seen nothing that indicates we'd be able to customize anything visually or performance wise, outside of rims.

Welp, in anticipation of the import feature I've started work on my first 12 liveries, which are based off BMW DTM liveries since 2012. I'm drawing up all the logos, that haven't yet appeared in videos, that I'll need as vectors - at least that way, whatever the import format/method, I'll be able to stick in a high as a resolution that I can....

Destined for the BMW VGT primarily.

First 6...

DTM livery (1)

Welp, in anticipation of the import feature I've started work on my first 12 liveries, which are based off BMW DTM liveries since 2012. I'm drawing up all the logos, that haven't yet appeared in videos, that I'll need as vectors - at least that way, whatever the import format/method, I'll be able to stick in a high as a resolution that I can....

Destined for the BMW VGT primarily.

First 6...

DTM livery (1)

Amazing! Can't wait to see them :cheers:

Do we know if all cars will be editable? Has anyone seen a gr3 car with a custom livery for example? Sorry if ive missed one thats obvious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back