GT Sport Maintenance Confirmed for December 22; New Update Incoming

Because now it's been done backwards. A lot of us will literally be starting the career with millions of Cr and so the progress will be a little... non existent, and it effectively then just becomes a bunch of trials to get 1st in each race. Which SP always really was, but it was backed up with saving for cars and modding cars.
I think it would be adaquate to be able to adjust the quality and aggresion in arcade of the AI, like in pc2,and this would add much more to the arcade as professional AI are lucky to be DR D, SR S.
Imagine AI that were DR B SR B or DR A SR A
:D

Last edited:
Yes, but it can be used online against you. It's an assist that has no RL counterpart. Imo, it has no place in a game of this calibre.

Good for you. Never tried it. Just annoys the hell out of me. Seen too many frontrunners using it recently too.
Game is supposed to be for all people. Not everyone is as good as you. Thats why in user created lobbies you can restrict those aids.

Because now it's been done backwards. A lot of us will literally be starting the career with millions of Cr and so the progress will be a little... non existent, and it effectively then just becomes a bunch of trials to get 1st in each race. Which SP always really was, but it was backed up with saving for cars and modding cars.

To be honest, it is stupid easy to aquire cars in the game via the daily workout so even without the massive jump start we got either with pre-order bonuses (Which technically in this game is early access to certain cars) or playing the demo that came out the week before the game released (Which itself gave you many cars) or if you were THAT guy who did both (Me being THAT guy :sly:), you still were gonna have abit of an advantage anyhow. Hell, this might be the one game where you could spend the least amount of money and still have a massive garage.

SO frankly, "GT League" is indeed just a classic-themed Campaign mode. Why having cars and garage be separate at this point is abit of an odd thought. They never said we were getting a actually classic career mode.

To be honest, it is stupid easy to aquire cars in the game via the daily workout so even without the massive jump start we got either with pre-order bonuses (Which technically in this game is early access to certain cars) or playing the demo that came out the week before the game released (Which itself gave you many cars) or if you were THAT guy who did both (Me being THAT guy :sly:), you still were gonna have abit of an advantage anyhow. Hell, this might be the one game where you could spend the least amount of money and still have a massive garage.

SO frankly, "GT League" is indeed just a classic-themed Campaign mode. Why having cars and garage be separate at this point is abit of an odd thought. They never said we were getting a actually classic career mode.

Yeah, true, I'll be happy with anything. As long as there's a few hours worth of SP content.

I have no problem using the driving aids...call me a wuss, or whatever I don't really care. IMO it does make most of the cars more drivable...

When the big update does drop I'm as excited for the UI tweeks and general 'life improvement' updates (if any). No matter how slick GT Sport is you can always improve the user experience.

Finished?
CSA doesn't exist irl. That's all. TC, ASM and ABS does. Therefore, not hypocrisy. I don't think this much fantasy belongs in this game. That's why Spiro the Dragon exists...

So... CSA does exist irl. I believe this is Gran Turismo's version of ESC/DSC (Electronic Stability Control or Dynamic Stability Control)... which seems to achieve the same goal as "CSA". This is what CSA seems to be in this game. It isn't a huge advantage btw. At least with a wheel it isn't. In fact, I'm generally faster without Stability Control.

Yes, but it can be used online against you. It's an assist that has no RL counterpart. Imo, it has no place in a game of this calibre.

Good for you. Never tried it. Just annoys the hell out of me. Seen too many frontrunners using it recently too.

So, many players use it? I have never tried it even once. I turned it off first time I played GTS... This option better should be removed in online mode...

Yup its coming.....

xhSVKj0.jpg

Latest Posts

Back