GT Sport Memes

Off-topic but what is your signature meant to mean?
"Noun. nonce (plural nonces) (Britain, slang, pejorative) A 8=D offender, especially one who is guilty of 8=D offences against children. That bloke who lives at number 53 is a nonce! (Britain, slang) A stupid or worthless person."

Head of a child iaiadamedame (not sure if I can say the word here) revolution I guess :lol:

R5
Do you want microtransactions? Because that is how you get microtransactions.

Kaz has already said there would be no microtransactions for GT Sport.

VBR
Kaz has already said there would be no microtransactions for GT Sport.
images (46).jpeg

Or at least, I think it is :lol:

I think you're a doodoohead for making those memes, and you should go tuck yourself into bed earlier than usual

(Is this how people argue?)

VBR
Yep, that's me in the red there. Seems that I crossed a line...

Whaddaya after? A big shiny "I'm an edgy bad ass" medal? A memorial ceremony and parade for VBR's last stand for free speech?

I suspect most people don't care if you like the game or not, the primary element of your statement (as I saw it), was to throw some snark at people that are enjoying the anticipation of the update - you only tagged on a shot at GTS at the end... but yeah... you're the victim of people that can't handle a critique of a game :rolleyes:

Whaddaya after? A big shiny "I'm an edgy bad ass" medal? A memorial ceremony and parade for VBR's last stand for free speech?

I suspect most people don't care if you like the game or not, the primary element of your statement (as I saw it), was to throw some snark at people that are enjoying the anticipation of the update - you only tagged on a shot at GTS at the end... but yeah... you're the victim of people that can't handle a critique of a game :rolleyes:

What's the matter, my memes hit a bit too close to home for comfort? I also suspect that most people on here don't care whether you dislike the fact that I like the game or not! If you can't handle someone simply expressing their negative opinion & feel the need to "correct" them when they do, perhaps you need to check yourself. All I'm after here is to point out that many people on this forum take themselves & GT Sport way too seriously. And, while being a fan of the series is great, being fanatical to the extreme can lead to all kinds of nastiness.

A well known member of this forum recently received death threats, graphic death threats to himself & his family, & all because he compared one video game to another. That's what inspired me to make those memes above, to point out to anyone who has the humility & common sense to listen that; it's just a video game, & to take it & themselves less seriously. If they can't/won't do that, then more fool them...

I post memes on here in a spirit of humour, & if that helps someone to swallow the advice therein then all the better. Take a chill pill dude, & lighten up a bit - sheesh!

:)

Last edited:
Is seriously every single thread turning into a mess now? C'mon, the thread's title is literally "memes"

You call that "memes"? You're disgracing memes. Memes aren't arguments; not twitter screenshots of arguments, nor actual arguments. Hell, twitter screenshots aren't even memes, yet you guys dare to call your relatively petty arguments in relation to the thread's title "memes"? Are you guys seriously telling me that this is the new generation of memes?

If you get offended by a meme, well, you ain't dank enough. Take it or leave it

The memes have lost their center. We. Must. Find. The. Center. Of. Memes. Once. Again.

So stop calling that petty argument a meme

Here's a meme to give this post even a tiny sense of memeogical center
MOLDIV.jpg

Latest Posts

Back