GT Sport Memes

Drake-Hotline-Bling.jpg
Well if that Koenigsegg ever came to the game, it would be a massive pain to drive. The driving experience will feel more like torture than fun; I mean putting 1300HP to the ground isn't easy. Chances are you'd get wheelspin in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear and by the time you've done that, you have to hit the brakes for the next corner. The Supra would be way more fun because it can actually handle it's power...

Well if that Koenigsegg ever came to the game, it would be a massive pain to drive. The driving experience will feel more like torture than fun; I mean putting 1300HP to the ground isn't easy. Chances are you'd get wheelspin in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear and by the time you've done that, you have to hit the brakes for the next corner. The Supra would be way more fun because it can actually handle it's power...
Great minds think alike!

What do you mean with RX-Vision?!?!
The LM55 was a Vision GT project, designed by Ikuo Maeda at Mazda as a Vision GT car.

The RX-Vision was never a Vision GT project. It was a regular concept car for a future front-engine, rear-wheel drive coupe first shown at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show, and also designed by Ikuo Maeda, which Mazda has now evolved into a race car design exclusively for Gran Turismo... and which might enter production as the road car (or the Vision Coupe from 2017) in 2022.

Lots of manufacturers use "vision" in the name for their future concepts.

The LM55 was a Vision GT project, designed by Ikuo Maeda at Mazda as a Vision GT car.

The RX-Vision was never a Vision GT project. It was a concept car for a future front-engine, rear-wheel drive coupe first shown at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show, and also designed by Ikuo Maeda, which Mazda has now evolved into a race car design exclusively for Gran Turismo... and which might enter production as the road car (or the Vision Coupe from 2017) in 2022.
Here's the thing: I know that! :lol:

I don't have a meme to share, maybe someone might like to create it. But who else is ALWAYS on a flyer for a qualifying time when the matching starts? And I mean, not a little bit quicker than your previous best time, but A LOT.

It's always 5 laps of crap, then with 1:40 to go before matching at a track with a 1:50 lap time, you will surely be something like 0.600 sec ahead of your best time at the final sector before being cut off to join the matched lobby, right!? It's the same for me every. time.

I don't have a meme to share, maybe someone might like to create it. But who else is ALWAYS on a flyer for a qualifying time when the matching starts? And I mean, not a little bit quicker than your previous best time, but A LOT.

It's always 5 laps of crap, then with 1:40 to go before matching at a track with a 1:50 lap time, you will surely be something like 0.600 sec ahead of your best time at the final sector before being cut off to join the matched lobby, right!? It's the same for me every. time.
I believe this is what you're after

Untitled.png

Back