GT Sport Mileage Exchange Update Features New Paints, Wheels

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180410110318.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180410110331.png

Been at university all day. Did they use all the paint slots this week, or did they leave some empty again?

Edit - sorry the pic above didn't load when I posted this

Last edited:
Been at university all day. Did they use all the paint slots this week, or did they leave some empty again?

There are a couple of empty slots...man, it's time for them to start paying attention to those mileage exchange items, been stuck at 99 999 points for most of the time - got all the cars, got all the paints, got all the rims, don't know why they don't add some additional helmets, stickers or poses...

You ask this every week, and every week its still no.

No I do not.

The last two weeks I pointed out it was empty, not asked if it was. Furthermore, it has been full on some weeks.

I just don't get why they skip slots. It's going to take a long time to get all the paints out as is. If Famines estimates of over 500 paints total is correct, then we have a long way to go. Releasing duplicates and not filling the slots just makes that take longer. I understand why they release duplicates for those new to the game, but I don't see the point of empty slots...

So many people are maxed on mileage pts. A couple more paints won't stop that from happening, but its a start...

No I do not.

The last two weeks I pointed out it was empty, not asked if it was. Furthermore, it has been full on some weeks.

I just don't get why they skip slots? It's going to take a long time to get all the paints out as is, and so many people are maxed on mileage pts. A couple more paints won't stop that from happening, but its a start

Fair enough but its not a big deal.

Well boys and girls, Seems like its getting worse each week, At least last week I had some wheels to buy, Why can't PD add the stock wheels from cars in the game to the Exchange? It would be kind of cool to put some F40 speedlines on a 512BB for example. Seems like this forum has more imagination than PD at times.

It's news worthy to those new to game. I'm a month into GTS. Didn't think to start up GTS before heading to work. So, good thing this came up. Now I know what to expect when I get home. :)

And... is that a proper gold??!!! I've been needing that!

The plethora of multi-spoke wheels, should look good on the E30.

The OZ Racing Centre locks i have, are silver(I'll post a pic). Look damn good on my Alpina E30. Also, the Enckei RC-T5s are so sweet.

A familiar rim, is missing a familiar car.
Zn5zDRM.jpg

WuiG26P.jpg

There are a couple of empty slots...man, it's time for them to start paying attention to those mileage exchange items, been stuck at 99 999 points for most of the time - got all the cars, got all the paints, got all the rims, don't know why they don't add some additional helmets, stickers or poses...
You can and should spend your points on weight and power upgrades for your cars.

I race in road car lobbies sometimes and in order to meet regulations, you often have to upgrade your car.

Latest Posts

Back