If you like painting stuff in GT Sport, Tuesdays are like Christmas. That’s the day that Polyphony Digital updates the GT Sport Mileage Exchange each week, and this week it’s all about the shades.
You’ve still got another week to pick up the special vehicles, as this week’s update is the minor one. That’s the BMW M4 Safety Car and Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car at present.
Most of the other items are cycling through previous offerings too. If you’re a recent GT Sport convert, or haven’t been spending your Mileage points, that gives you a chance to pick up some items you missed before. This week, that includes a set of six different Rays 57Ultimate wheels and four OZ Racing Superturismo LMs. There’s also a rare centerlock wheel this week.
There’s 12 brand new paints for you though, bringing the total offered so far up to 325. This includes an unusual selection of blues, including a weird blue-on-blue-on-blue color shift paint. There’s manufacturer paints from Aston Martin (White Pearl) and a repeat showing from Jaguar (Rhodium Silver).
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on April 17. The Exchange will then refresh entirely, including the cars. That will move it on to the last Gr.3 road vehicle, the Alfa Romeo 4C.
If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – April 10–April 17
- BMW M4 Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi
- RAYS VR.G2 (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS VR.G2 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Ultimate (Silver) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Ultimate (Blue) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Ultimate (Red) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Ultimate (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Ultimate (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Ultimate (Dark Blue) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI RC-T5 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI Baja (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI Baja (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (White) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Black) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Gold) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing center lock (White) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- TOW 05 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 4 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 5 – 500 Mi
- White Pearl – 500 Mi
- Rhodium Silver – 500 Mi
- R1 Matte Fluorescent (Red) – 500 Mi
- R2 Chrome (Red) – 1000 Mi
- Y1 Liquid Met. (Gold) – 500 Mi
- Y3 Aluminum Met. (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- G1 Fluorescent (Green) – 500 Mi
- BBB Colorshift – 500 Mi
- B3 Aluminum Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B4 Aluminum Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B4 Fluorescent (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B8 Small Flakes (Blue) – 500 Mi
- P6 Matte (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P7 Liquid Met. (Purple) – 500 Mi
Feature image courtesy of RL_23.