GT Sport Mileage Exchange Update: More Paints; Refreshed Wheels, Decals.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180313120510.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180313120517.png

I bought the game just a few days, so I'm missing pretty much everything...but I don't really know if I should buy both cars and go crazy with rims and paints.

Well looks like quite a few paints to pick up again this week, nice to see the Nissan paint appear as will use that for a few of the other
Nissan cars that I plan to repaint.

I bought the game just a few days, so I'm missing pretty much everything...but I don't really know if I should buy both cars and go crazy with rims and paints.

The paints should be a priority, as it will likely take the longest before you have the chance to buy them again if you miss them now, then wheels, then cars... and of course -- the TOW stickers are MUST!

Yeah, just buy everything you can afford each week (start with paint (as others have said, these will be rare as they don't tend to cycle), then the cars (which do cycle but over a long time and you may need for some events) then wheels and stickers, poses etc.

So annoying there is nothing new except paint again though........

I need Rays wheels. Got the Advans just then(looking good on my S-Tai Atenza) and the previous Work wheels. Now, for a basic chrome silver.. .

Generally speaking the road cars are featured in some of the daily races each week, so I would always buy those.
The safety cars are at this point - just for fun, I've purchased a couple.

I buy all of the wheels/paints each week.

Really disappointing... This is what GT Sport has become. Collecting paints, rims etc and looking forward to the next mileage exchange update. Who would have thought it would go this way prior to the games release?

It's sad that I pretty much only login to get my daily raffle ticket. This is by far the worst GT entry of all time. It's like GT5 Prologue.

I guess it's more like Gum tree than going out to buy items. Meaning, there are only certain items available on the market. Looking at just that aspect, it's similar to real life.

How often is a real life Pace car available over a sports car, percentage wise? Apply that to this, smallish, game, which doesn't have all the options of the past 6 games.

Maybe I'm just happy having waited to buy the game and seeing much more content, than when the game debuted.

I guess it's more like Gum tree than going out to buy items. Meaning, there are only certain items available on the market. Looking at just that aspect, it's similar to real life.

How often is a real life Pace car available over a sports car, percentage wise? Apply that to this, smallish, game, which doesn't have all the options of the past 6 games.

Maybe I'm just happy having waited to buy the game and seeing much more content, than when the game debuted.
There's always a pace car (Either an AMG GT or an M4) and a sports car (Fictional "homologation specials" for some of the Group 3 and Group B cars) available in the Mileage Exchange. Which ones are available change every two weeks.

The paints should be a priority, as it will likely take the longest before you have the chance to buy them again if you miss them now, then wheels, then cars... and of course -- the TOW stickers are MUST!
Yeah, just buy everything you can afford each week (start with paint (as others have said, these will be rare as they don't tend to cycle), then the cars (which do cycle but over a long time and you may need for some events) then wheels and stickers, poses etc.

So annoying there is nothing new except paint again though........
Generally speaking the road cars are featured in some of the daily races each week, so I would always buy those.
The safety cars are at this point - just for fun, I've purchased a couple.

I buy all of the wheels/paints each week.
Thanks for the suggestions. I bought all the wheels + 6-7 paints and, since I've unlocked some achievements yesterday, I still enough Mi points for the Mustang. By the way, is there a pattern for Gr.3/Gr.B homologation specials in the store or are they chosen every two week randomly?

Thanks for the suggestions. I bought all the wheels + 6-7 paints and, since I've unlocked some achievements yesterday, I still enough Mi points for the Mustang. By the way, is there a pattern for Gr.3/Gr.B homologation specials in the store or are they chosen every two week randomly?
There is a pattern... I can't tell you what it is but there is one :)

Maybe this?

WRX Gr. B --> Mustang Gr. 3 --> Atenza Gr. 3 --> RCZ Gr. 3 --> Alfa Gr. 3 --> Corvette Gr. 3 --> Lancer Gr. B --> Back to WRX Gr. B
Sort of - but it started with the Corvette.

Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3
Mitsubishi Lancer Gr.B
Subaru WRX Gr.B
Ford Mustang Gr.3
Mazda Atenza Gr.3
Peugeot RCZ Gr.3
Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3

Each for two weeks, then onto the next. The two safety cars switch every two weeks too, and that started with the BMW M4 Safety Car.

The K3 matte (dark grey) isn't matte black but it's close enough for now.

Still waiting on Rosso Dino.

Latest Posts

Back