GT Sport Mileage Exchange Updated: Atenza Gr.3 Road Car, New Paints and Wheels

You can still buy the Atenza Road Car using the Mileage Exchange points (earned by simply driving cars). However, you'd have to wait a pretty long time before it came up for sale again. I want to say there's around 10 of these Road Cars that you can't just buy whenever you want. They get rotated in the Mileage Exchange Store. There is two for sale at a time and every two weeks, the older car is replaced with a newer car. I'm guessing they are on a 2 month rotation more or less.

Jerome

I don't think anyone outside of PD knows yet.

My personal opinion is that all the gear will cycle at some point but how long in-between depends on how successful the game ends up and in turn how long they will continue to support it.
Thanks peoples. 👍:cheers:

PD are being slick. This reminds me of the UCD. Anyone figured out the pattern yet?:sly:
Oh wait, all of this is online, isn't it?

VXR
Disappointed the BBS RS is single coloured. In GT6 the face of the wheel could receive paint, leaving the rim chrome. A big oversight, IMO.
...and PD are all about the details. That's a shame. The one wheel that looks good on every car ever made.

I have never purchased a car so quickly in my entire life... Sorry, I can't help but buy what is essentially a widebody sedan. The Atenza is already a great looking car, and making a road variation of the GT3 car is a stroke of genius. However there are some curiosities: although the rear doors have been welded shut, the interior still has the rear seats like the regular Atenza! Moreover, the standard gauges have been replaced with a race display, which looks quite strange amongst the regular Atenza interior.

The Mustang from the last mileage exchange has more detail and you can even see through the rear glass watching the driver shift gears. These mileage exchange cars are low key super super premium. Suprisingly the internet has not picked up on that yet. Its a nice little touch and to think they said GT Sport had no car collecting. Well if you don't log in at least once every two weeks you're going to miss out on some nice rides from time to time.

The Mustang from the last mileage exchange has more detail and you can even see through the rear glass watching the driver shift gears. These mileage exchange cars are low key super super premium.
You can see that on every car with a fully modelled cockpit in the game.
Haven't noticed any quality difference in the 3D models, except for the VGT cars with no interior.

All the road cars aren’t RWD. Subaru and Mitsubishi both are 4WD/AWD. Just drove them both.
They're Gr.B road cars. Gr.B race cars are all four-wheel drive, and so the homologated road cars would also be.

Gr.B, 4WD. Gr.3, RWD.

104 Special Colours from the Mileage Exchange so far since release day and not a single black one.

The closest there is to a proper black colour is the K3 Half Matte colour, and even that one is kind of light black/silver/grey-ish.

It's a bit strange that they haven't offered a proper dark black colour yet in the form of a chrome, fluorescent, large/small flake, candy/aluminum/liquid metallic or pearl version. Every week I'm anticipating some form of black but each time there's nothing.

There are three options for the regular black colour from the colour palette, Solid, Metallic and Pearl. I'd just like to see PD experiment with black also in the Special Colours category. I wonder why they aren't interested in doing so.
I unlocked all the current custom paints with the debug menu and just had a look. Theres roughly 500+ paints and no black paints. The closest to black are gonna be storm grey and nero daytona.

I think about 90% of my liveried cars have TE37s on so I'll be buying those new versions as soon as I can get on my PS! I don't suppose those new TE37SL additions have got the one red spoke?

I love TE37s and put them on all my cars at first. But they don't get as many +1/+2 inch up options as some of the other wheels. I've been using the Advan Racing GT recently cos they go up to +2 inches and just look bad a$$!

4C:(
51e585f262d4ab9c33417ee74143a8209bea20ed324ccbbc84e7b4f265604851.jpg

I wish there were more manufacturer colours being added. I looked through the video posted of all the items unlocked and there are not as many as I thought there would be :guilty:, especially considering there are so many colours in brand central.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never purchased a car so quickly in my entire life... Sorry, I can't help but buy what is essentially a widebody sedan. The Atenza is already a great looking car, and making a road variation of the GT3 car is a stroke of genius. However there are some curiosities: although the rear doors have been welded shut, the interior still has the rear seats like the regular Atenza! Moreover, the standard gauges have been replaced with a race display, which looks quite strange amongst the regular Atenza interior.

When I got my gp3 one I was disappointed to see the rear doors not there, as I love saloons, so the first thing was to put them back and make look like a road car. Now to do the same for the new one!

The shut lines were easy, the handle was a nightmare. I might make a decal for the handle now though

kJO0YW9p.jpg

Immediately bought the Atenza Road Car, and what a surprise. I love the Corvette Road Car, but I think the Atenza would have to be my main cruiser for a bit. Looks absolutely fantastic with that wide body upgrade. Sound great and drives great as well, though it looks like it would make for an awesome drift car.

That said, I find it weird that PD removed the passenger doors, but not the passengers SEATS. What the F, PD :odd: do you want to make two-door sedans a thing again or something?

I love TE37s and put them on all my cars at first. But they don't get as many +1/+2 inch up options as some of the other wheels. I've been using the Advan Racing GT recently cos they go up to +2 inches and just look bad a$$!
I have some of the spokey Advans on a few, but not a fan of the GTs. I don't usually go bigger than standard on race cars unless they look really tiny without. Loving the new TE37s with the spoke decals!

Do people really buy all the color combos of the same wheel?? You could just buy one of each and paint them in the editor...no?
Save your points man! :lol:

I try to buy them all, since they're only 100 mileage points each. Equivalent to 10 miles driven per wheel. Buying just one variation and painting it different colors sometimes takes away elements of the wheel that make it stand out, like the rim lip, in original paint it could be alloy or chrome. Once painted, the whole wheel becomes one solid color, and they never look as shiny without the original color.

Latest Posts

Back