GT Sport Mileage Exchange Updated: Atenza Gr.3 Road Car, New Paints and Wheels

Do people really buy all the color combos of the same wheel?? You could just buy one of each and paint them in the editor...no?
Save your points man! :lol:

If you're a livery creator like me then yes! Some have different colour writing like the Advan GT wheels. So if you want white wheel with black lettering or the same wheel with white lettering. Yes I'm ocd. Lol

ATS Cup or replica, please
Old nice wheels, or chance de design of the new, just because, are ugly like a. ,,,
I think this área of the game are a little tosca,,, 3 decals that we can made it and tones of decals free in the game...
What o want really is the PSN or the game send to jail the alliens are on.line,,, it.s not fare the speed and corretion line they take in a Pay service.
Things that boring me and not only,,, the daily online events have allawys the same(s) track,,, no rally event. OK thats all

So how many Gr.3 and Gr.B are left that haven’t been offered in the “mileage exchange”? I was thinking 2, the 4C and RCZ.

You forgot the RSR I for one would rock a roadcar version of that.
Except there's no 911 RSR Gr.3 road car in the game, so he didn't forget it...

Not another Gr.3 road car I want something different and something that is not a vision gt.
Like what?

You know that the Gr.3 road cars aren't available anywhere else in the game, right?

Except there's no 911 RSR Gr.3 road car in the game, so he didn't forget it...

Like what?

You know that the Gr.3 road cars aren't available anywhere else in the game, right?

Well technically I wasn't wrong, He did say that haven't been offered, If its not in the game it won't be offered :sly:

I think about 90% of my liveried cars have TE37s on so I'll be buying those new versions as soon as I can get on my PS! I don't suppose those new TE37SL additions have got the one red spoke?

I have 99,999 mileage points, just spend them on everything that comes up so that I can actually earn more.

And nothing is really worth buying.

The Corvette Gr3 Road Car is N400 class not N500 like the rest.
Sure? I've got it down here as 493hp and N500.

That doesn't mean it hasn't changed between updates - I noted its figures down when it first arrived, and that was two updates ago :lol:

Sure? I've got it down here as 493hp and N500.

That doesn't mean it hasn't changed between updates - I noted its figures down when it first arrived, and that was two updates ago :lol:
22498908_10156728521793047_3201861314786549559_o.jpg

I don't have this car, but the pictures on Google says it is a N500 and with 493 HP, so i think you have right :).

Do people really buy all the color combos of the same wheel?? You could just buy one of each and paint them in the editor...no?
Yes, they do :) Some are multi colored or have special colours not available. I used to buy one of each type too because making 10k+ mileage points a week is insane. But then I ressurected the RB-Spec mode and now buy all wheels and paints (and ignore poses and safety cars) :lol:

104 Special Colours from the Mileage Exchange so far since release day and not a single black one.

The closest there is to a proper black colour is the K3 Half Matte colour, and even that one is kind of light black/silver/grey-ish.

It's a bit strange that they haven't offered a proper dark black colour yet in the form of a chrome, fluorescent, large/small flake, candy/aluminum/liquid metallic or pearl version. Every week I'm anticipating some form of black but each time there's nothing.

There are three options for the regular black colour from the colour palette, Solid, Metallic and Pearl. I'd just like to see PD experiment with black also in the Special Colours category. I wonder why they aren't interested in doing so.

Some of us are completionists I guess. You know the drill. Buy every car, fully upgrade them, turn the tcs off and move onto the next one :dopey:

Jerome

So, so so so... Let's say I buy GTS when this Gr.3 Atenza is no longer offered. Will I have the option to "buy" it or would I have to earn it by other means?

I saw a Gr.3 Mustang road car. Is that car available for purchase or does it cycle in the mileage points?

So, so so so... Let's say I buy GTS when this Gr.3 Atenza is no longer offered. Will I have the option to "buy" it or would I have to earn it by other means?

I saw a Gr.3 Mustang road car. Is that car available for purchase or does it cycle in the mileage points?

You can still buy the Atenza Road Car using the Mileage Exchange points (earned by simply driving cars). However, you'd have to wait a pretty long time before it came up for sale again. I want to say there's around 10 of these Road Cars that you can't just buy whenever you want. They get rotated in the Mileage Exchange Store. There is two for sale at a time and every two weeks, the older car is replaced with a newer car. I'm guessing they are on a 2 month rotation more or less.

Jerome

I don't think anyone outside of PD knows yet.

My personal opinion is that all the gear will cycle at some point but how long in-between depends on how successful the game ends up and in turn how long they will continue to support it.

Back