GT Sport Mileage Exchange Updated: Atenza Gr.3 Road Car, New Paints and Wheels

Last edited:
  • Soul Red – 500 Mi
  • Meteor Gray Mica – 500 Mi
Is Mazda original colours, so if you have a Roadster or Atenza with wrong colours and you want other original colours, you can use these two :).
That's why I painted the Atenza Gr.3 in Soul Red for the photo :D
What the yellow one from last week!!??
No, this week's is even MORE exciting... it's a plain, red arrow that's as wide as it is tall!

Phwooooooar.

So, it doesn't even need to be used as a TOW arrow? A multi-purpose pointy thing is just what I've always wanted.

I've never been more excited.
And just in time for Christmas too!

Could someone post a screenshot of the menu or something...
Not with this new TOW arrow. That's pure pr0n, that is.

No!

In other news, the YYG Colorshift is utterly vile. It looks like the inside of a handkerchief after you've blown your nose. I say "you" as the wider you, but not including me, because I can't blow my nose. Strange but true.

Maybe its the boldness of the font, but I can only read you're posts as if you're speaking them at 1000mph :lol:

I'm at work, so does anyone have pictures of this incredible new TOW arrow, or 'general pointy thing' ?

So, it doesn't even need to be used as a TOW arrow? A multi-purpose pointy thing is just what I've always wanted.

And just in time for Christmas too!

Not with this new TOW arrow. That's pure pr0n, that is.

The whole menu, wheels and all

No!

In other news, the YYG Colorshift is utterly vile. It looks like the inside of a handkerchief after you've blown your nose. I say "you" as the wider you, but not including me, because I can't blow my nose. Strange but true.
They'll add TOW to it next week. I've got until then to buy a new hat.

I'm at work, so does anyone have pictures of this incredible new TOW arrow, or 'general pointy thing' ?

In risk of breaking the AUP (according to daan's words) here's a picture:

20171212_070353.jpg

Sorry for phone, PS4 would not accept USB. :(

Do people really buy all the color combos of the same wheel?? You could just buy one of each and paint them in the editor...no?
Save your points man! :lol:
I've literally never bought a single wheel, they all look like vague variations and the stock wheels look fine to me, I just paint them to match the livery :D

Actually no, I spend the vast majority of my time in the Livery Editor and not on track, so I usually only just scrape by enough MP to get all the paints for that week
I spend most of my time on the Nordschleife. Mileage points are not something I lack so I buy everything. That's after maxing out the milage tune levels in my cars.

MMX
I wish they'd show a 3/4 view of the wheels, so you could get a better idea of what they look like. I've bought a few wheels out of there I absolutely hate, cause they look way crappier when you can see them good.

If they could somehow place the wheels in the livery editor and purchase it from there, that would help.

Oh I saw that splendiferous arrow in the Exchange today, Until now I always wished I could have a short fat stubby arrow that can be made quite simply in the livery editor, Thankyou our PD gods for providing us with a way to not need to scroll through the shapes menu :sly:

Back