GT Sport (November) Update Theory Discussion

Someone just posted, in the Supra thread the Supra will make its debut, in the last VLN race at the Nurburgring this year(this weekend). So, maybe we get that.

Done.

We know about two cars - Zonda and 22B - and if we assume 12 cars in an anniversery update, that leaves ten. If we add a probable Zonda gr.3 and a 22B gr.B, that gives eight more. Assuming further that at least on car is a fairly probable Lancia, we’re down to seven.
Logically, one is likely to be competition for the F1 Merc. One is likely a Red Bull X car.
The rest is up in the air. I do expect at least on surprise gr.3 car, one N1000 car, and a sixties classic. Another group C car aswell?

Tracks are likely to be more than one, but surely no more than three. One should be Spa, considering that PD seems to listen fairly well to the fans. Silverstone or Laguna Seca?
I doubt there will be a 22B Gr.B.

Because X2014 isnt suited for bumpier tracks, real new track is more likely. TM, DP and other classic tracks are more suited for road cars.

I agree. I also think more and more that this is all planned out. Fuji for Asia, a European track for EMEA, an US track for America's and then for the World Finals..... ta da :drool:

Northern Isle infield A and B :lol:

No, really I think they will unveil a trilogy track for the World Finals (Grand Valley, Deep Forest or Trial Mountain).

Because X2014 isnt suited for bumpier tracks, real new track is more likely. TM, DP and other classic tracks are more suited for road cars.
Trial Mountain and Grand Valley would be fine for the X2014. Deep Forest may be a little restrictive (Depending on how PD update it)

inb4 "wHaTs tHe cOvErEd cAr"

But we're at 87 cars, I can see them adding 13 this month do make a big "we've added 100 additional cars, free of charge since release" statement.

Okay so after all here are the likely possible cars:

Ferrari 599 XX '10 (Gr. X)
The car was teased on the photo for plans of the venue for the EMEA finals.

Koenigsegg Agera '11 (N1000)
Same reason as the Ferrari 599 XX.

Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '00 (N600)
According to an Instagram post that certain Pagani was mentioned in coming to the game.

Porsche 919 Hybrid (Porsche Team) '17 (Gr. 1)
It is one of the cars that are actually on the venue of the EMEA finals. Would be a fitting inclusion given the need for more LMP1 cars.

Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 (N300)
The car was already revealed in gameplay footage during the Asia/Oceania finals.

It is one of the cars that are actually on the venue of the EMEA finals. Would be a fitting inclusion given the need for more LMP1 cars.
To be honest in these years it’s not like they made a lot of LMP1s, they could include some older ones (Bentley Speed 8, Audi R8, etc) to fit in, they would be much easier to balance around than Group Cs are.

So, updated the prediction list
-4 race cars of some kind + 1 VGT
-Cizeta Moroder V16T '91 (N600)
-Mercedes 300SL '54 (N200)
-Alfa Romeo 8C '07 (N500)
-Lexus LF-A Nurburgring Package '11 (N600) (or '10 (N600))
-Light Car Company Rocket '07 (N200)
-Mazda Eunos Roadster '91 (N100)
-Mercedes SLR McLaren '09 (N600)
-Ferrari 288 GTO '84 (N400)
-NEW Porsche 935 Hommage '18 (Gr?)
-RETURN Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 (N200) -Subaru Impreza 22B STi '98 (N300) CONFIRMED basically
-Deep Forest, Spa and/or Jarama Catalunya Confirmed

Another update to prediction list. More like anti update lel. Strike trough are failed predicitons. But not written off completely

Last edited:
Cars, tracks, a couple of new features? Yeah that would be nice. But what I want most of all is some ****ing god damn RAIN!!!!!..... I may have mentioned that before?
If it doesn't come in the next few updates, you could just forget about it

Okay so after all here are the likely possible cars:

Ferrari 599 XX '10 (Gr. X)
The car was teased on the photo for plans of the venue for the EMEA finals.

Koenigsegg Agera '11 (N1000)
Same reason as the Ferrari 599 XX.

Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '00 (N600)
According to an Instagram post that certain Pagani was mentioned in coming to the game.

Porsche 919 Hybrid (Porsche Team) '17 (Gr. 1)

Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 (N300)
The car was already revealed in gameplay footage during the Asia/Oceania finals.

Here is another car prediction for you (coming from the official GT instagram) featuring the Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3 RS!

1E40B847-B906-44EB-8C53-7F587D2129E8.png

Back