GT Sport (November) Update Theory Discussion

Wonder if Catalunya will get night time.
La Sarthe didn't get night time, I don't expect Catalunya to get it.:nervous:
Maybe it'll get rain??
PleasedZestyGull-small.gif

The 991.2 GT3 RS isn’t even 2 years old yet

Which is why it would be a pleasant surprise to see in a GT Sport update. Only 22% of cars have been been from 2010 onward. Even less for the past few years. I'd like to see that number more around 30%.

What the christ

You missed the joke I made a while back about PD being reluctant to touch machinery less than two generations old, in their updates. Which is why I say there must be some form of allergy :D.

Last edited:
Which is why it would be a pleasant surprise to see in a GT Sport update. Only 22% of cars have been been from 2010 onward. Even less for the past few years. I'd like to see that number more around 30%.

You missed the joke I made a while back about PD being reluctant to touch machinery less than two generations old, in their updates. Which I why I say there must be some form of allergy :D.

Maybe a clause is put in place to by some manufacturers to stop such things being introduced so Kaz works around this by bringing the next best thing in his eyes.

the reason I say some manufacturers, the Lamborghini Aventador introduction in GT5 DLC

Thought I'd give this a go, I heard that if there were 12 or 15 cars in this update that there would be a total of 100 cars added to gran turismo sport in 1 year so here's 11 I thought I should leave a few spare for some surprises

1 - Amuse 380RS Nismo Super Leggera (N400)
2 - Chevrolet El Camino SS 396, 1967 (N300)
3 - Daihatsu Midget, 1963 (N100)
4 - Hudson Commodore Mario Andretti, 1948 (N100 or Gr.X)
5 - Lexus LFA, 2010 (N600)
6 - Mazda RX-8 Type S, 2007 (N200)
7 - Mitsubishi i-MiEV, 2009 (N100)
8 - Oldsmobile Toronardo (Jay Leno), 1966 (N1000)
9 - Subaru Imprezza Coupe 22B-STi Version, 1998 (N300)
10 - Tesla Roadster, 2008 (N300 or Gr.X)
11 - Pagani Zonda R, 2009 (N700)
12 to 15 - Mystery ???

View attachment 772720 View attachment 772722 View attachment 772723 View attachment 772724 View attachment 772721

Thought I'd add one more to my list the 1989 Isuzu 4200R Concept, still leaving some spares though.

12 - Isuzu 4200R Concept, 1989 (N300)
13 to 15 - Mystery ???

car_483_46737_555f5d5446b9d.jpg

Last edited:
People guessing this months content. The sly emoticon is being cheeky with a guess. Maybe we get that version vnext.
we'll probably see the new supra in january when it debuts at the NAIAS

My wishlist top15:
Eb110
Carrera GT
SLR Mclaren
Ford GT90
VW W12 Nardo
Veyron Supersport
Chiron
Mclaren P1
Mclaren Senna
Porsche 918
Xj220
Huayra
Zonda (cinque, F, or C12)
Mitsubishi 3000GT
Evo IX

Tracks: Spa, Hockenheim, Catalunya, el captain, deep forest, high speed ring, Grand Valley, Mid field, sierra de la circuit.

Thats it

Thought I'd add one more to my list the 1989 Isuzu 4200R Concept, still leaving some spares though.

12 - Isuzu 4200R Concept, 1989 (N300)
13 to 15 - Mystery ???

View attachment 774798
Had a great laughter when I saw the Daihatsu Midget included on the list. Would they be willing to add that thing in the future rather than a competitive rally car once they'll add more?

Yes they'd be willing to. It's classic PD, adding completely unorthodox cars to their games. The '63 Midget would have some competition. The Fiat 500F, Mini Cooper S, Volkswagen Type 2, and the Volkswagen 1200.

But adding that truck in the lineup does not adhere to the game's theme at all; Sport. But never mind though since there are other present vehicles there similar to that one. Hard to believe there's still some exceptions they are making no matter how many could point out. I might be sour graping now but probably it's because they still haven't added more cars that are sporty or off-road looking, i.e. Range Rover, RSC & Pajero.

But adding that truck in the lineup does not adhere to the game's theme at all; Sport. But never mind though since there are other present vehicles there similar to that one. Hard to believe there's still some exceptions they are making no matter how many could point out. I might be sour graping now but probably it's because they still haven't added more cars that are sporty or off-road looking, i.e. Range Rover, RSC & Pajero.
I see your point. The F-150 needs more company. So odd seeing it as the only towering vehicle in the game.

I see your point. The F-150 needs more company. So odd seeing it as the only towering vehicle in the game.
You're right. But I prefer SUVs or rather rally cars based on SUVs over trucks for that one since they could also fit in with the theme. Also, I almost forgot that the Raptor already existed in-game. They could also add more trucks like that one if they wish to. Thanks for pointing that out.

Trucks? I hope not.
A lot of people on here will probably hate me for saying this, but in my honest opinion, the only good-looking pickups are the Chevrolet SSR and those made before the 1960s.
The rest of them are nothing more than ugly boxes on wheels which most people drive as compensation for something, as many don't use them for their intended purposes of hauling/towing heavy loads and/or off-roading; and the same thing can also be said of every SUV, aka Stupid Ugly Vehicle, ever made.
In short, we need as few trucks in GT Sport as possible sice a VAST MAJORTY of them are too out-of-place in a racing game.

Last edited:
most people drive as compensation for something,

Oh yeah, because Corvettes, Porsche's and Ferraris don't ever fall into that category at all... rolleyes..

Trucks are automobiles and have just as much an important place in history as any car does. They just have had a very small niche in motorsports history, thus haven't traditionally been represented well in Gran Turismo to date.

Overall your post is ridiculous, frankly. Gran Turismo is the real driving simulator, not the real Supercar and Racecar only driving simulator. And as a fan of GT, you should be a real automotive enthusiast. Shame you don't seem to be.

Oh yeah, because Corvettes, Porsche's and Ferraris don't ever fall into that category at all... rolleyes..

Trucks are automobiles and have just as much an important place in history as any car does. They just have had a very small niche in motorsports history, thus haven't traditionally been represented well in Gran Turismo to date.

Overall your post is ridiculous, frankly. Gran Turismo is the real driving simulator, not the real Supercar and Racecar only driving simulator. And as a fan of GT, you should be a real automotive enthusiast. Shame you don't seem to be.

If you must know, my hatred of those who drive all pickup trucks and SUVs, as well as my hatred of drunk drivers, stems from the fact that my (now) ex-wife and unborn child were hit and killed by a drunk 16-year-old who slammed into her car, or more accurately, ran over her car, killing my wife and unborn child.

In the end, despite facing charges of DUI, reckless driving and two counts of involuntary manslaughter, that brat got off with only 50 hours of community service and having his driver's license suspended for 6 months...and considering what I lost, that kid got off with nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

Ever since then, I have had a great dislike of drunk drivers, and for most people who drive pickup trucks or SUVs (or pretty much any large vehicle), especially when it comes to those who drive said large vehicles as nothing but status symbols, and never use them for their intended purposes

If you guys have any grudge for any vehicle that is high, like a truck or SUV, sure you can despise them personally but to rant them here just because someone mentioned they could be added in the game or you have something involving them before? Lol come on.

Of course, many people could hate you for stating that and whatever the reason may be why you still despise them, this isn't the thread for that. I hope you understand.
If you must know, my hatred of those who drive all pickup trucks and SUVs, as well as my hatred of drunk drivers, stems from the fact that my (now) ex-wife and unborn child were hit and killed by a drunk 16-year-old who slammed into her car, or more accurately, ran over her car, killing my wife and unborn child.

In the end, despite facing charges of DUI, reckless driving and two counts of involuntary manslaughter, that brat got off with only 50 hours of community service and having his driver's license suspended for 6 months...and considering what I lost, that kid got off with nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

Ever since then, I have had a great dislike of drunk drivers, and for most people who drive pickup trucks or SUVs (or pretty much any large vehicle), especially when it comes to those who drive said large vehicles as nothing but status symbols, and never use them for their intended purposes
What does this have to contribute in this thread?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back