GT Sport (November) Update Theory Discussion

I read somewhere that creating the fantasy gr.[class] cars did cost them twice the amount of time modelling a car did. I hope they will make the most of these hours spent and release those cars as road cars as well.
This is the list of cars that didn't get the road car variant as of now:
(Ford GT LM test car)
Honda NSX gr.3
Jaguar f-type gr.3
Mitsubishi lancer evolution gr.3
Subaru wrx gr.3
Volkswagen beetle gr.3
Ford focus gr.b (as a focus RS on steroids)
Ford Mustang gr.b
Honda NSX gr.b
Hyundai genesis gr.b
Nissan gt-r gr.b
Peugeot rcz gr.b
Toyota 86 gr.b

I also wouldn't mind having Semi duplicates of all the gr. Road cars with an interior that is more like their race car equivalent.

Probably not going to happen, but I think I have that in common with most "predictions" here.

Also, letting people use/program the button function of the rotary dials of the thrust master T-GT would be nice. A function could be extra buttons, or use them as a quick access for custom settings for brake bias, 4wd bias, power setting and traction control. This so you can switch from really conservative mode in to a party mode for a quick overtake and switch right back afterwards.

I really want some classic rally cars like the Delta S4 and 205 T16 E2. Not only are they great to drive on road and track. So many iconic liveries.

Let’s also get some Group A versions of the E30 M3 and R32 GT-R. They can go into Gr.4.

Wouldn't better rally physics and handling be better than a bunch of rally cars with no decent, realistic way to drive them on dirt?

Because GranTurismo S is kinda dated and MC Stradale is way sportier, it is a surprise IMO

-4 race cars of some kind + 1 VGT
-Cizeta Moroder V16T '91 (N600)
-Mercedes 300SL '54 (N200)
-Alfa Romeo 8C '07 (N500) Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (N400) or (N500) CONFIRMED
-Lexus LF-A Nurburgring Package '11 (N600) (or '10 (N600))
-Light Car Company Rocket '07 (N200)
-Mazda Eunos Roadster '91 (N100)
-Mercedes SLR McLaren '09 (N600)
-Ferrari 288 GTO '84 (N400)
-NEW Porsche 935 Hommage '18 (Gr?)
-RETURN Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 (N200) -Subaru Impreza 22B STi '98 (N300) CONFIRMED basically
-Deep Forest, Spa and/or Jarama Catalunya Confirmed

8C and FTO aren't counted out completely.

They should also revive this one in this virtual simulator. A Holy Grail.

images

-Cizeta V16T '91 (N600)
-Mercedes Benz 300 SL Coupe '54 (N200)
-Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (N400) - CONFIRMED
-Lexus LFA '10 (N600)
-Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89 (N100)
-Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren '09 (N600)
-Ferrari GTO '84 (N400)
-Porsche 935 '18 (Gr. X)
-Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 (N300) - CONFIRMED
-Catalunya Confirmed

Fixed most of it for you.

The Maserati GranTurismo S '08 is an N400 car. It has roughly the same horsepower as the Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback '15.

Last edited:
Fixed most of it for you.

The Maserati GranTurismo S '08 is an N400 car. It has roughly the same horsepower as the Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback '15.
Thank you for it! I just kinda wanted to keep 8C and FTO as possibilites, but Maserati and 22B just took their places because of similarity (italian GT and JDM), because I think 14-15 cars will be in update to round it to 100 update cars. But I still kinda think that it could be more/less.

Jarama is however definetly not for this update IMO.

Because GranTurismo S is kinda dated and MC Stradale is way sportier, it is a surprise IMO

-4 race cars of some kind + 1 VGT
-Cizeta Moroder V16T '91 (N600)
-Mercedes 300SL '54 (N200)
-Alfa Romeo 8C '07 (N500) Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (N400) or (N500) CONFIRMED
-Lexus LF-A Nurburgring Package '11 (N600) (or '10 (N600))
-Mazda Eunos Roadster '91 (N100)
-Mercedes SLR McLaren '09 (N600)
-Ferrari 288 GTO '84 (N400)
-NEW Porsche 935 Hommage '18 (Gr?)
-RETURN Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 (N200) -Subaru Impreza 22B STi '98 (N300) CONFIRMED basically
-Deep Forest, Spa and/or Jarama Catalunya Confirmed

8C and FTO aren't counted out completely.
The Gran Turismo S makes much more sense than the Stradale because they already had the license for it plus they started working on it quite a whille back.

I'm thinking, since this is a Spanish track and SEAT isn't the most recognizable of brands, they could include some new Lamborghinis in this new update. Considering Lamborghini's tradition of naming their most prominent cars after famous Spanish fighting bulls. Prime candidates would be the Murcielago SV and the Aventador SV (not the J though, that one's way too recent, even for other games). Also a prancing horse, or two, would be welcome. We need something to chase down in the bulls.

The Gran Turismo S makes much more sense than the Stradale because they already had the license for it plus they started working on it quite a whille back.

Licenses have to be renegotiated for every game. Just because it's been there in the past doesn't, necessarily, mean it will be possible for it to return.

I'm thinking, since this is a Spanish track and SEAT isn't the most recognizable of brands, they could include some new Lamborghinis in this new update. Considering Lamborghini's tradition of naming their most prominent cars after famous Spanish fighting bulls. Prime candidates would be the Murcielago SV and the Aventador SV (not the J though, that one's way too recent, even for other games). Also a prancing horse, or two, would be welcome. We need something to chase down in the bulls.

Licenses have to be renegotiated for every game. Just because it's been there in the past doesn't, necessarily, mean it will be possible for it to return.
True but GT is known for keeping licenses for years.

Thank you for it! I just kinda wanted to keep 8C and FTO as possibilites, but Maserati and 22B just took their places because of similarity (italian GT and JDM), because I think 14-15 cars will be in update to round it to 100 update cars. But I still kinda think that it could be more/less.

Jarama is however definetly not for this update IMO.

Actually we will need at least 13 cars in this update to reach exactly 100 DLC cars.

Roll on with over 500 cars in the future. But the number of tracks would be quite astronomical...

what a really boring track, it´s not a fault of PD, the circuit it selfs is really poor in ambientation, the turns, elevations. Maybe with another variation of day the circuit change a bit.

October content:
Track: Montmelo
Cars:
Subaru Imprezza 22B
Maserati Gran Turismo S

I only hyped with the 22B, i hope next week appear the famous silhouettes cars

Last edited:
what a really boring track, it´s not a fault of PD, the circuit it selfs is really poor in ambientation, the turns, elevations. Maybe with another variation of day the circuit change a bit
I'm sure the FIA would love to showcase its new championship at Trial Mountain (the legendary final turn) or at Seattle (the crazy jumps). That's why they will keep adding tracks useful for the FIA championship and keep all the classic GT tracks for the next GT.

Back