GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
Hi there

Is there any chance that the race results screen could include DR and SR ratings at the start of each race. Also, is it possible to have the details of each car used in the race?

Hi there

Is there any chance that the race results screen could include DR and SR ratings at the start of each race. Also, is it possible to have the details of each car used in the race?
Hi, not sure exactly what "screens" you referring to but the answer is no.

Hi, not sure exactly what "screens" you referring to but the answer is no.
The post had me looking all over your site to try to work out what was being referred to, and in the end I concluded the post was talking about the race results screen in the game rather than a page on K'.

Hi @Milouse.

I noticed that K hasn't put up the information on next weeks daily races yet. Are Polphony late in putting up the info on their site?

Hi @Milouse.

I noticed that K hasn't put up the information on next weeks daily races yet. Are Polphony late in putting up the info on their site?
Hi, I see K' now shows the races. PD can update them as late as the Sunday, even if it's usually before Friday.

Hi, I see K' now shows the races. PD can update them as late as the Sunday, even if it's usually before Friday.
Thanks. I noticed a couple of hours ago that they were now up. Its weird how inconsistent they are in putting them up. Sometimes Tuesday. Sometimes 2 weeks in one go....

I really appreciate your site, thank you for maintaining Kudosprime. Have you ever correlated K' speed ratings to DR ranges, to give a good idea what to target if trying to work toward a rating? It seems like 68-70 is threshold for consistent A ratings at a minimum, but you have the data, I wonder if you can share it? Thanks.

I really appreciate your site, thank you for maintaining Kudosprime. Have you ever correlated K' speed ratings to DR ranges, to give a good idea what to target if trying to work toward a rating? It seems like 68-70 is threshold for consistent A ratings at a minimum, but you have the data, I wonder if you can share it? Thanks.
Thank you!
Sadly, i don't have the data to answer, because K' Speed Score is generated on profile page load.

A lot depends on which daily races you set times for. I have an account where I've "gamed" my speed score to 88 by only setting times for races where I've already determined from another account that I can do close to 1% or better relative to the #1 time. This means jumping all over N100 stuff, N200 and Gr.4 generally also decent, but avoiding Gr.3 and Gr.2 and any tracks I know I'm not good at. I'm really only low A+ sort of pace, but 88 is a better speed score than most people have at a low A+ DR.

A lot depends on which daily races you set times for. I have an account where I've "gamed" my speed score to 88 by only setting times for races where I've already determined from another account that I can do close to 1% or better relative to the #1 time. This means jumping all over N100 stuff, N200 and Gr.4 generally also decent, but avoiding Gr.3 and Gr.2 and any tracks I know I'm not good at. I'm really only low A+ sort of pace, but 88 is a better speed score than most people have at a low A+ DR.
This method can also applies to DR ;)
I didn't play Sport Mode very long, but when i did, i naturally choose to race often on Suzuka because i'm performing better on that track, and with limited time to play, i didn't need to learn too much new tracks.

This method can also applies to DR ;)
I didn't play Sport Mode very long, but when i did, i naturally choose to race often on Suzuka because i'm performing better on that track, and with limited time to play, i didn't need to learn too much new tracks.

I used to do this but recently changed to racing in all formats and tracks. I felt like picking my good combinations only was holding me back from getting better at the game.

Also big thank you for Kudosprime, very useful site.

Just had a look at my profile and for some reason my DR score is coloured purple.
What does this mean, does Enzo approve? Has @Famine haxored my account?
Has it always been like that and I've just somehow never noticed?

Just had a look at my profile and for some reason my DR score is coloured purple.
What does this mean, does Enzo approve? Has @Famine haxored my account?
Has it always been like that and I've just somehow never noticed?
I indeed colored the DR score yesterday, as i needed to update the page following the raise of DR max score to 100,000. It's just to make it easier to spot as many players are looking for this to update ;)
upload_2020-4-28_12-6-45.png

It can still appear white until a forced-cache-wipe reload of the page.

I indeed colored the DR score yesterday, as i needed to update the page following the raise of DR max score to 100,000. It's just to make it easier to spot as many players are looking for this to update ;)
View attachment 915272
It can still appear white until a forced-cache-wipe reload of the page.
Thanks for the prompt reply good sir, and may I commend you for a classy choice of colour. It does pop quite nicely without being over the top.
Also as it's my first time posting here I'd be remiss not to add the obligatory "thanks for hosting the 2nd best website ever", only just behind GTP of course.;) :cheers:

Still loving the K' site... a great resource to help enjoy GTS many ways.

Can you please remind me how it's determined how many and which top scores are included in the K' Speed Score? Is it a certain % of recorded times? Thanks. I know it's 'about' 75% of top times, but is there a specific formula I can replicate to see the impact on my score for the week, in a given scenario?

Still loving the K' site... a great resource to help enjoy GTS many ways.

Can you please remind me how it's determined how many and which top scores are included in the K' Speed Score? Is it a certain % of recorded times? Thanks. I know it's 'about' 75% of top times, but is there a specific formula I can replicate to see the impact on my score for the week, in a given scenario?
K' Speed Score is generated by a function that i designed with the intent to spare players questions like "should i refrain to play in order to keep that value high?". If you ever do that, then i would have failed. With you at least ;)

Anyway, for transparency sake:
The function that calculates the K' score took the following parameters and values:
- Minimum times required : 8 (required_nb)
- % Times used at 8: 80% (keep_ratio_at_required)
- Max % Times at : 80 (keep_ratio_maxed_at)
- Max % times used : 66% (keep_ratio_max)
- times_count is the total number of unfiltered times
THEN
keep_ratio = ( (times_count - required_nb)/(keep_ratio_maxed_at - required_nb)
* ( keep_ratio_max - keep_ratio_at_required) ) + keep_ratio_at_required
THEN
keep_nb = ceil(times_count * keep_ratio)
THEN
we calculate the gap_average of the best keep_nb of times.
THEN
speed_score = max(0,round(100 - (10 * gap_average),2))

K' Speed Score is generated by a function that i designed with the intent to spare players questions like "should i refrain to play in order to keep that value high?". If you ever do that, then i would have failed. With you at least ;)
Thank you... in my case: it's to motivate me to play more! I want to know what targets to achieve my goal. I think it's a great metric. Thanks again.

And: if the transparency results in too much hassle toward you, I understand if you delete the formula. Nothing wrong with that, if you choose! Merci!

...And also: just a big THANKS again for your fantastic website... It's become a key part of the fun that GTS offers, and I know that I enjoy the game so much more because of the Kudosprime site. Well done and many thanks.

Does anyone know where to find data for distance driven in a single day on GT Sport?
I have logged a couple of days at almost 1100 miles(T150 and VR), but I'm sure someone out there has probably kept the dodge at 365mph on route x most of the day for milage points.
I have searched and only found total distance driven(on Kudosprime, great job, btw). I've tried wording it many different ways, so, please, forgive me if I missed it.

Does anyone know where to find data for distance driven in a single day on GT Sport?
I have logged a couple of days at almost 1100 miles(T150 and VR), but I'm sure someone out there has probably kept the dodge at 365mph on route x most of the day for milage points.
I have searched and only found total distance driven(on Kudosprime, great job, btw). I've tried wording it many different ways, so, please, forgive me if I missed it.
Regarding distance driven on K', i have two different answers depending of what you mean:
1. Top of max daily distance driven over all players: no.
2. Daily distance driven for a given player: there's a graph "Km profile history" on any player K' stat page. This is only a graph and it does not expose values as the page is only pretty heavy on data, but you can resize it if you're on a computer to get a better idea.
I hope it helps ;)

Regarding distance driven on K', i have two different answers depending of what you mean:
1. Top of max daily distance driven over all players: no.
2. Daily distance driven for a given player: there's a graph "Km profile history" on any player K' stat page. This is only a graph and it does not expose values as the page is only pretty heavy on data, but you can resize it if you're on a computer to get a better idea.
I hope it helps ;)

Merci
I am indeed looking for a log of the max daily distance driven for each player. I'd like to see how many players have done the equivalent of a canonball run. I've had 2 consecutive days at just shy of 1100 miles, however, I'm sure there are players out there that have shattered that number.
PD must have the logs available somewhere, right? After all, they do trend to those graphs that can hardly be read on the profile pages. The data is there and PD keeps it for some time by the look of it.
Thank you again, your reply is much appreciated, and I'll keep looking.
Have a nice day

Does anyone know where to find data for distance driven in a single day on GT Sport?(...)
(...)
2. Daily distance driven for a given player: there's a graph "Km profile history" on any player K' stat page. This is only a graph and it does not expose values as the page is only pretty heavy on data (...)

Well, i eventually added detailed daily values for distance, credits and Mi points for each past played day at the bottom of profile page.
upload_2020-5-26_0-26-26.png

Well, i eventually added detailed daily values for distance, credits and Mi points for each past played day at the bottom of profile page.
View attachment 924087
I registered and found that spreadsheet(for my profile, anyway) a little while ago. You sir, are on-point. Thank you, once again.
I just love heaps of data. I love putting it to use even more.
I've actually been pretty busy at work w/ the pandemic, so I don't have proper time to investigate K', but, at a glance, it looks like K' polls for 10% of user's data to compile the stats.
I don't know the method used to gather a 10% volume of samples, or if it gathers all of it and only uses 10%, but, I'm happy to know that the data is available. Unfortunately, for me, all 10 million user's Km+ columns will need to be sorted for the max value.
Seeing data compiled on K' has me interested in how the farthest distance traveled in one day by each player would break down. I'm thinking any value under the daily workout, yet still drove, would be the first group.
I'll try to poke around when I get some time.
Keep up the good work.

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=11751878#sr
Day 45 3200+mi
5500+ km

Last edited:
I registered and found that spreadsheet(for my profile, anyway) a little while ago. You sir, are on-point. Thank you, once again.
I just love heaps of data. I love putting it to use even more.
I've actually been pretty busy at work w/ the pandemic, so I don't have proper time to investigate K', but, at a glance, it looks like K' polls for 10% of user's data to compile the stats.
I don't know the method used to gather a 10% volume of samples, or if it gathers all of it and only uses 10%, but, I'm happy to know that the data is available.

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=11751878#sr
Day 45 3200+mi
5500+ km
The sample used is 1%, (or +100,000 profiles, which is more than enough from a statistical point of view for most stat generated)
It requires to read each profile one by one, there's no full data access at once, unless for PD of course.

I saw a player that accumulated 18,078 km in a single day. He also have plenty of other days around 6,000 km, most of them being either 6,023 or 6,024 km.

I saw a player that accumulated 18,078 km in a single day. He also have plenty of other days around 6,000 km, most of them being either 6,023 or 6,024 km.
18,078! Oh, snap. Well, that player would have almost made it halfway around the earth. I really hope they work for PD.
I'll bet they have a standing desk. Or the NASA version of a hemorrhoid doughnut to sit on. And no children or pets or even dishes to wash.
I know, they probably were under quarantine for a verified, active, positive test.
Joking aside, I can probably guess what they were smoking.

Back