GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Milouse, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Milouse

Milouse

That's right :)
    I made an arbitrary choice: using the full range of the score (0-100) for what i considered the range of % Gap where drivers who would care for their score are belonging to, and took the threshold value of 10%. Said in an other way, i considered very unlikely for someone to land beyond 10% Gap if he really try to do a good time, no matter how good he is.

KosmoKazi and Pigems like this.
  2. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Any chance the "day by day" tables and daily race/time attack times could be made collapsible? I have over 800 game day access and it's taking veeeeery long to scroll down my page :lol:

Milouse and Pigems like this.
  3. KosmoKazi

KosmoKazi

I've seen others ask, I and I also don't know what it means: can you please share what the * means in the table of Sport Mode race results? Thanks!

(in the number of races finished, (595*) in my example, and in the number of wins, (12*) in my example)

upload_2020-6-23_8-58-8.png

Pigems likes this.
  4. Racer294

Racer294

I believe it's just a note about beta testers and prerelease data.

5. Racer294

Racer294

"Gaming" your kscore doesn't help you. Getting better does. It's just giving you another data point to reference your improvement.

Milouse likes this.
  6. The_Tullster

The_Tullster

I picked up one of those when I changed which of our two PS4's I play on without doing the "save profile online" > "download online profile" routine to preserve my game progress record. This suggests you could also get one if you delete your game progress to start over or have an issue with a corrupted profile.

KosmoKazi likes this.
  7. Milouse

Milouse

* refer to notes that, on mobile, you can see by clicking on ?.
    upload_2020-6-24_13-49-40.png

I should indeed consider doing that but i won't be able to do it very soon. So in the mean time, i suggest making a good use of the old html "#" that the page uses:
    1. On the profile summary, there are links to Graph, Details, or "Times".
    2. If we click on them, we jump to the section, but using the "back" function of the browser bring us back to the top of the page with links to other sections.
    Note that if we scroll from the top without using the in-page links, the back button won't work that way.

LeGeNd-1 and Landy1264 like this.
  8. The_Tullster

The_Tullster

However if you're on computer, Ctrl-Home does the same thing.

Milouse likes this.
  9. nixass

nixass

Suggestion.
    Is it possible to make "Sport mode" table shareable as an image?
    For example if I wanna share it rather than whole profile, just to copy image location of it and share on other boards/forums/reddit/whatsapp

10. StanNz

StanNz

Have you physically finished 1st in all your wins?
    I have 2 wins and an *. In one of those wins I physically crossed the line 2nd but won due to the 1st placed getting a time penalty, so that is what I thought the * was for.
    I may be wrong!!!

11. The_Tullster

The_Tullster

Do a screen capture.

12. Fennario

Fennario

From Kudos: *The Gran Turismo server has also stored this value for this profile. The reason for the discrepancy is uncertain, but if you delete or lose your saved game, this number probably precludes races prior to the deletion or incident. If you have played the demo, races performed during the demonstration period may not be included.

13. Ryan Sandall

Ryan Sandall

Cant remember if this was on kudos or something else, but I swear I remember being able to look up your rank compared to the world or your country
    So I can see maybe for example, how much Dr I have compared to the top100 racers or like my position by dr, or by wins or whatever
    Is this still a thing?

14. Timm Sheehan

Timm Sheehan

Yea baby - Kscore is now 4.02! It is about time I am seeing some improvement in my driving where my Kscore is starting to climb.

Milouse and rhcpeppers like this.
  15. HaydenFan69

HaydenFan69

Thinking of this one?

https://gtsport.r1s3.net/

16. Ryan Sandall

Ryan Sandall

No you could literally rank by your Dr unless I missed something on that website
    So I could look at a list of people it would say I dunno I'm 273 in the world for DR and other bits and bobs