GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
So my percentage is sitting at roughly 11.09% average and with some driving improvement, a few more races then I should break the 10% barrier with K Speed score improvement as well.
That's right :)
I made an arbitrary choice: using the full range of the score (0-100) for what i considered the range of % Gap where drivers who would care for their score are belonging to, and took the threshold value of 10%. Said in an other way, i considered very unlikely for someone to land beyond 10% Gap if he really try to do a good time, no matter how good he is.

Any chance the "day by day" tables and daily race/time attack times could be made collapsible? I have over 800 game day access and it's taking veeeeery long to scroll down my page :lol:

I've seen others ask, I and I also don't know what it means: can you please share what the * means in the table of Sport Mode race results? Thanks!

(in the number of races finished, (595*) in my example, and in the number of wins, (12*) in my example)

upload_2020-6-23_8-58-8.png

I've seen others ask, I and I also don't know what it means: can you please share what the * means in the table of Sport Mode race results? Thanks!

(in the number of races finished, (595*) in my example, and in the number of wins, (12*) in my example)

View attachment 933455

I believe it's just a note about beta testers and prerelease data.

View attachment 933455
I picked up one of those when I changed which of our two PS4's I play on without doing the "save profile online" > "download online profile" routine to preserve my game progress record. This suggests you could also get one if you delete your game progress to start over or have an issue with a corrupted profile.

* refer to notes that, on mobile, you can see by clicking on ?.
upload_2020-6-24_13-49-40.png

Any chance the "day by day" tables and daily race/time attack times could be made collapsible? I have over 800 game day access and it's taking veeeeery long to scroll down my page :lol:
I should indeed consider doing that but i won't be able to do it very soon. So in the mean time, i suggest making a good use of the old html "#" that the page uses:
1. On the profile summary, there are links to Graph, Details, or "Times".
2. If we click on them, we jump to the section, but using the "back" function of the browser bring us back to the top of the page with links to other sections.
Note that if we scroll from the top without using the in-page links, the back button won't work that way.

Suggestion.
Is it possible to make "Sport mode" table shareable as an image?
For example if I wanna share it rather than whole profile, just to copy image location of it and share on other boards/forums/reddit/whatsapp

View attachment 933455
Have you physically finished 1st in all your wins?
I have 2 wins and an *. In one of those wins I physically crossed the line 2nd but won due to the 1st placed getting a time penalty, so that is what I thought the * was for.
I may be wrong!!!

Suggestion.
Is it possible to make "Sport mode" table shareable as an image?
For example if I wanna share it rather than whole profile, just to copy image location of it and share on other boards/forums/reddit/whatsapp
Do a screen capture.

From Kudos: *The Gran Turismo server has also stored this value for this profile. The reason for the discrepancy is uncertain, but if you delete or lose your saved game, this number probably precludes races prior to the deletion or incident. If you have played the demo, races performed during the demonstration period may not be included.

Cant remember if this was on kudos or something else, but I swear I remember being able to look up your rank compared to the world or your country
So I can see maybe for example, how much Dr I have compared to the top100 racers or like my position by dr, or by wins or whatever
Is this still a thing?

So I could look at a list of people it would say I dunno I'm 273 in the world for DR and other bits and bobs
Impossible to do that in a reliable way as the +10 millions profiles can evolve at anytime. K' needs 6 hours to poll detailed profiles from only 1% of players.

I don't understand Drift Points/Meter. Can you explain?
Total Drift Points / Total meters driven. It can gives an idea about the focus on drifting of a player. That's not a score in any way. A high value says that the player has dedicated theirself to drift.

Impossible to do that in a reliable way as the +10 millions profiles can evolve at anytime. K' needs 6 hours to poll detailed profiles from only 1% of players.

Total Drift Points / Total meters driven. It can gives an idea about the focus on drifting of a player. That's not a score in any way. A high value says that the player has dedicated theirself to drift.
Got it. Thank you 👍

A tip for people who use and enjoy the K' Speed Score as much as I do: I bookmarked the 'Targets' page, to easily open it each week when putting in QT for Daily Races... I noticed after a while it wasn't 'quite' right... but the issue was an old bookmark and the way K' creates that page: it's a calculated page based on latest info. So my old bookmark included the script from an older (slower K' rating).

I actually noticed this when looking at the address:

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/rank...on=3&profile=10410461&nickname=KosmoKazi&gap=2.54854

When you click on the 'click here to see you target times' link, it generates that last bit based on the current calculated K' score...

But if you just save the bookmark, the calculation will be static and not change with your latest updated K' score.

So what I've done (here's the tip) is save a link in my bookmarks that has my targeted K' score (not my current one)... that way, I am driving toward that pace.

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/rank...on=3&profile=10410461&nickname=KosmoKazi&gap=2.5

(gonna have to up this target, because I'll have met it after this week's 3 Daily Races, where I'm currently at 83.5 K' equivalent pace, and will be over 75 for lifetime when those are included)

As always, thanks @Milouse for making and maintaining that great resource!

I've asked before, about a correlation of K' Speed Score and DR... but I understand that it can't be reported easily as it relies on queries to compile every record.

I was curious about it after playing GTS some more, so I looked at my last two FIAGTC events:

• Average DR in lobbies: 35k (all A drivers in both races, pretty narrow range of DR in both)
  • Average K' speed score: 70.73 (includes some 'flyers' and a few with no K' speed score, because they did not compete in Daily races, or at least did not set QT in daily races using the account used in the FIA races).
    • Max K' score: 84.34 (he won the Nations race, a former solid A DR player who is climbing back from reset...)
    • Next best was 82.89, a former A+ driver who has leveled out at a lower level
  • Top 10 finishers in races: 73 average
  • Bottom 10: 68
But a K' speed score of about 70 seems the 'minimum' for a regular A player at the min A DR level of 30k, and 75 seems to put you in the 'competitive' spot in a 35k lobby...

With only 2 FIA race grids, not a ton of data, but there does seem to be reasonable correlation of K' score to the race finish. About 50% less so, when comparing qualifying to the K' score... kind of counter-intuitive, but then again, maybe not. Consistency prevails in races, while qualifying in FIA events can return some mixed up results.

My own K' score was in the higher side of the range, for these two races, and I finished much worse in those two races than I have been on average (8th in FIA races... good correlation to my K'/DR ranking).

Anyway, I found it a little interesting and wanted to share with those who may also. I'd love to see a detailed distribution of K' scores to DR, taken for A DR and above drivers, to get an idea how much to target on pace improvements, though it's clear anyway that faster is better!

Notes:
  • FIAGTC 2020-21 Rd1 Nations (Bugatti Gr4 at Lago Maggiore) and Manufacturers Race (Gr3 at DTS) were the two races
  • DR are current scores a few days after the race, they may have been a little different at the race start

@Milouse

Do you know what comprises the Time Driven stat?

I've started a new playthrough, and I'm recording my times to clear the events as I go. I'm not far in, according to my records I've done 24mins of driving to clear the stages. K' reports 38mins. I can appreciate there may be a small discrepancy, but to be 14 mins out after only 24 mins productive track time is strange. Any ideas?

I've asked before, about a correlation of K' Speed Score and DR... but I understand that it can't be reported easily as it relies on queries to compile every record.

I was curious about it after playing GTS some more, so I looked at my last two FIAGTC events:

• Average DR in lobbies: 35k (all A drivers in both races, pretty narrow range of DR in both)
  • Average K' speed score: 70.73 (includes some 'flyers' and a few with no K' speed score, because they did not compete in Daily races, or at least did not set QT in daily races using the account used in the FIA races).
    • Max K' score: 84.34 (he won the Nations race, a former solid A DR player who is climbing back from reset...)
    • Next best was 82.89, a former A+ driver who has leveled out at a lower level
  • Top 10 finishers in races: 73 average
  • Bottom 10: 68
But a K' speed score of about 70 seems the 'minimum' for a regular A player at the min A DR level of 30k, and 75 seems to put you in the 'competitive' spot in a 35k lobby...

With only 2 FIA race grids, not a ton of data, but there does seem to be reasonable correlation of K' score to the race finish. About 50% less so, when comparing qualifying to the K' score... kind of counter-intuitive, but then again, maybe not. Consistency prevails in races, while qualifying in FIA events can return some mixed up results.

My own K' score was in the higher side of the range, for these two races, and I finished much worse in those two races than I have been on average (8th in FIA races... good correlation to my K'/DR ranking).

Anyway, I found it a little interesting and wanted to share with those who may also. I'd love to see a detailed distribution of K' scores to DR, taken for A DR and above drivers, to get an idea how much to target on pace improvements, though it's clear anyway that faster is better!

Notes:
  • FIAGTC 2020-21 Rd1 Nations (Bugatti Gr4 at Lago Maggiore) and Manufacturers Race (Gr3 at DTS) were the two races
  • DR are current scores a few days after the race, they may have been a little different at the race start

There's obviously a positive correlation between K' and DR, but it's quite complicated and not a linear one IMO. Some people are better hotlappers, and some have better racecraft but not quite the all out speed. Also, K' only takes into account daily race boards which stay up for a whole week. Someone might be slower in terms of raw pace but if he/she decides to do time attack on a single track for a whole week, then they will be faster than an alien who only did 1 lap for example. Meanwhile, DR is affected by both dailies and FIA, and just one bad race can see your number tank sharply. Both numbers can be gamed, and someone who's only done 10 races is obviously going to fluctuate more than someone who's done 300+.

Both are good rough measures but for me, the clock never lies. My ultimate point of reference is always the time gap divided by number of corners on track. I'm DR 50k, K' 80 and my gap is always 0.2-0.3 sec/corner. Tsukuba I'll only be 1.2 sec off, whereas at Nordschleife I'll be 13-15 seconds off for example.

@Milouse

Do you know what comprises the Time Driven stat?

I've started a new playthrough, and I'm recording my times to clear the events as I go. I'm not far in, according to my records I've done 24mins of driving to clear the stages. K' reports 38mins. I can appreciate there may be a small discrepancy, but to be 14 mins out after only 24 mins productive track time is strange. Any ideas?
Interesting. I'm not aware of this discrepancies, K' is passing the official value without altering it.
I know the distance driven is very precise, but never considered digging this one.

Interesting. I'm not aware of this discrepancies, K' is passing the official value without altering it.
I know the distance driven is very precise, but never considered digging this one.
The number K' is reporting may include multiple attempts and practice runs?

but i guess @MatskiMonk counted that

I did, yes.

The number K' is reporting may include multiple attempts and practice runs?

That early on though, I'd perhaps only wasted a minute or so on restarts.

I have a theory that it adds up the races timers in the bottom left corner of the screen. One of the challenges start with 15 minutes on the clock even though you're only driving for about 2 minutes. Thanks for the response @Milouse. I'll report back if it becomes clearer what's going on.

Is there any way that you could make it so we can right-click and copy the DR & SR graphs?
Apparently, it's not recognized as an image, I guess, so it doesn't work.

Back