GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
18,078! Oh, snap. Well, that player would have almost made it halfway around the earth. I really hope they work for PD.
I'll bet they have a standing desk. Or the NASA version of a hemorrhoid doughnut to sit on. And no children or pets or even dishes to wash.
I know, they probably were under quarantine for a verified, active, positive test.
Joking aside, I can probably guess what they were smoking.
This is Gran Turismo and Japan we're talking about. It wouldn't surprise me if it were some straight as an arrow hardcore nut playing in the seiza position for extra discipline. :lol:

5ad95b6d622c1_5ad95b5e64530_1112164304.jpg

First month or so I was just enjoying playing the game and steady 20k DR which I had no idea even existed.

Then I found your website and few months later I've been able to understand the game better and raise my DR from 20k to 60k and been much more competitive in the FIA races.

Thank you for all that you do!

Hi @Milouse is there a list of players by K' score?

I know there is one person with a score of 100 but wasn't sure if there was anyone else.

Just curious - oh and it is a great resource by the way, use it all the time.

Thanks

Hi @Milouse is there a list of players by K' score?

I know there is one person with a score of 100 but wasn't sure if there was anyone else.

Just curious - oh and it is a great resource by the way, use it all the time.

Thanks

I didn't think it was possible to get higher than 99.99. May I know who that is? :P

What I wanna know is who had 13700 races and 5300 wins :crazy:
https://www.jasonguernsey.net/gts/drivers-by/race-count
https://www.jasonguernsey.net/gts/drivers-by/wins

Hi @Milouse Your site and K' Score is magnificent work.
Is it possible to add "DR Breakdown and SR score distribution for Active Players(90 days)" in the stats pages? Right now we have these stats for players over 5 or 20 races, but I feel it's not too informative as a lot of those are dormant players and not an accurate reflection of active sport mode players.

Hi @Milouse Your site and K' Score is magnificent work.
Is it possible to add "DR Breakdown and SR score distribution for Active Players(90 days)" in the stats pages? Right now we have these stats for players over 5 or 20 races, but I feel it's not too informative as a lot of those are dormant players and not an accurate reflection of active sport mode players.
I added them for > 20 races:
DR breakdown of active players (during the last 90 days) after 20 Sport Mode races or more
SR score distribution in % of active players (last 90d) having completed at least 20 races in Sport Mode
DR score distribution in % of active players (last 90d) having completed at least 20 races in Sport Mode

Is it possible to add a graph of your Kscore progress? Like the DRand SR. I mainly do Quali times to increase it.

I can answer that because I asked it before, and understand the explanation: no! It's because it's not stored... only generated on demand when you load the page. Server requirements would be much higher if it was kept as record data... bummer, though. So I created my own spreadsheet to track it!

I do have a question for @Milouse however: in the Target Times page (which I rely on heavily each week... thanks!) would it be possible to add the current time you've posted? I can get it from GT Sport's page, or on the gtsport.r1s3.net site, so it seems it's easily looked up on the PD servers...

I'm sure it's been asked before, so I expect there is a good technical reason it's not included already, but if that is possible, would be great to see it compared to the K' Speed Score Target Times for the current daily races. This way, would know if you need to jump in to improve on them, during the week, as new top times are set in my region.

Thanks!

Is it possible to add a graph of your Kscore progress? Like the DRand SR. I mainly do Quali times to increase it.
Sorry for the late answer. I was looking into it before answering.
I added the feature ;)
upload_2020-6-19_16-46-39.png

Note that you can hover or tap on a point to read the exact value.
This is now also true for DR and SR graphs.

Edit: Each point represent a new time, not a week. If you set 3 Qualification times for a given week, this adds 3 points on the graph.

I can answer that because I asked it before, and understand the explanation: no! It's because it's not stored... only generated on demand when you load the page. Server requirements would be much higher if it was kept as record data... bummer, though. So I created my own spreadsheet to track it!
Oups :D
I guess i answered to a (slightly?) different question involving reading data across a large number of players, not a large amount of data from a single player.

I do have a question for @Milouse however: in the Target Times page (which I rely on heavily each week... thanks!) would it be possible to add the current time you've posted?
It's not possible in the current configuration. K' is displaying real-time leaderboards. It's a choice between data freshness and features, and the cursor is currently set on freshness.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late answer. I was looking into it before answering.
I added the feature ;)
View attachment 932114

Oups :D
I guess i answered to a (slightly?) different question involving reading data across a large number of players, not a large amount of data from a single player.

It's not possible in the current configuration. K' is displaying real-time leaderboards. It's a choice between data freshness and features, and the cursor is currently set on freshness.

Thanks for everything you do! I just checked it. This is very awesome! Thanks again!

Hi,

I have been steadily improving my K score all the time I have been playing GTS. I am finding it harder to get under my "target" times - which is as you would expect due to the nature of the system... No problem there at all with me. However...

This week I have been struggling to find the time to practice and I am still some way off hitting my targets. I have registered times in A B and C, they are all around a second off.

If I fail to hit target by Sunday night / Monday morning, will my K score reduce?

Thanks and regards to all here.

Ian.

Hi,

I have been steadily improving my K score all the time I have been playing GTS. I am finding it harder to get under my "target" times - which is as you would expect due to the nature of the system... No problem there at all with me. However...

This week I have been struggling to find the time to practice and I am still some way off hitting my targets. I have registered times in A B and C, they are all around a second off.

If I fail to hit target by Sunday night / Monday morning, will my K score reduce?

Thanks and regards to all here.

Ian.

Not if you have a decent amount of qualifying times. K score takes your 10(?) best times to calculate the speed score, not your most recent times. Someone more in the know than I can give you the exact number.

It depends how many scores you have done, it takes the best so many out of all times, but that number changes as you do more TT’s. For example, right now mine is the best 139 of 210 times. I do believe it can go down though, depending on the times that are in play at the time.

78A280C6-EEEA-42EF-867E-9A82CD4BC0F3.jpeg

Mine shows last weeks times left me at -0.07, so that’s what makes me think that it can go down.

70356EEE-7679-472D-BD2E-184688EE7B43.jpeg

Last edited:
It will almost definitely go down, the K' algorithm seems to use your best 66% of results, and the target gap must be some sort of time-weighted average of your best 2/3rds gap % results, because it doesn't match the median or mean of my numbers.

For what it's worth, the developer of KudosPrime has a thread just down the board for feedback and whatnot: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ents-leaderboards-stats-cars-feedback.362085/

I detected and fix a bug that generated a wrong graph.
I also changed the X axis that now displays the number of times.
Here's the previous player new graph (old one quoted below):
upload_2020-6-20_0-20-10.png

Thanks for everything you do! I just checked it. This is very awesome! Thanks again!
upload_2020-6-19_16-46-39-png.932114

Note that you can hover or tap on a point to read the exact value.
This is now also true for DR and SR graphs.

Edit: Each point represent a new time, not a week. If you set 3 Qualification times for a given week, this adds 3 points on the graph.

Last edited:
If you really want to "game" your K' Speed Score to the max, create another account, and use that to just have a go at the daily race qualifying. If you do a time with that account that you'd want included in your score on your main account, then do it again on the main account. Getting a good score means keeping bad times out of the calculation. I got one of my accounts up to 88 that way, could probably get it above 90 if I was REALLY selective about which ones I do on that account.

If you really want to "game" your K' Speed Score to the max, create another account, and use that to just have a go at the daily race qualifying. If you do a time with that account that you'd want included in your score on your main account, then do it again on the main account. Getting a good score means keeping bad times out of the calculation. I got one of my accounts up to 88 that way, could probably get it above 90 if I was REALLY selective about which ones I do on that account.

I still don't understand this score at all. I am (and has been) sitting at 0 even though my times are improving and I seem to beat the 11.1 gap 55% of the time. Would your described method improve it?

I still don't understand this score at all. I am (and has been) sitting at 0 even though my times are improving and I seem to beat the 11.1 gap 55% of the time. Would your described method improve it?
I just had a look at your profile. I see the problem - I think the average of the included times is over 10% away from number 1. How the score works is each 1% away from number 1 is 10 points. So a speed score of 90 means you're 1% away, 80 means you're 2% away, etc. So a speed score of 0 is 10% away, and anything more than that will still be 0. So to get it above 0, you'd need to only include times that are <10% away from number 1. You've had some around 7%, for example, so if those were the only ones included, you'd have a score around 30. So yes, the method of keeping bad scores away from the account will improve it, though it will take quite a long time now to eliminate all those high percentages.

I just had a look at your profile. I see the problem - I think the average of the included times is over 10% away from number 1. How the score works is each 1% away from number 1 is 10 points. So a speed score of 90 means you're 1% away, 80 means you're 2% away, etc. So a speed score of 0 is 10% away, and anything more than that will still be 0. So to get it above 0, you'd need to only include times that are <10% away from number 1. You've had some around 7%, for example, so if those were the only ones included, you'd have a score around 30. So yes, the method of keeping bad scores away from the account will improve it, though it will take quite a long time now to eliminate all those high percentages.

So my percentage is sitting at roughly 11.09% average and with some driving improvement, a few more races then I should break the 10% barrier with K Speed score improvement as well.

Thank you, learning more every day.

Last edited:
Thanks folks... I have learned a lot here!

I have failed to hit target on all three - I am just a couple of hundredths away on all three. I guess my K score will suffer, albeit marginally.

Another question if I may be so bold...

How do I set up an alternative account? Do I have to pay for another subscription or is there another way?
(OK - I know that's 2 questions...)

Best regards to all here.

Ian.

How do I set up an alternative account? Do I have to pay for another subscription or is there another way?
Same way you set up the first account, but you'll need a new email address.
Provided you play on the PS4 registered as primary with your paid account, you can play on the second account without paying.

I detected and fix a bug that generated a wrong graph.
I also changed the X axis that now displays the number of times.
Here's the previous player new graph (old one quoted below):
View attachment 932261
Excellent! I noticed the problem before but wasn't sure I understood the intent. Now that you have fixed the chart, I see that I have answered the original question wrong when I spoke up, because you can easily calculate the progression without keeping the score history, just run a series of calculations each time, considering the data available, and plot it... all without keeping a history of the K' score. Nice work!

Mine shows last weeks times left me at -0.07, so that’s what makes me think that it can go down.

70356eee-7679-472d-bd2e-184688ee7b43-jpeg.932165
It changed yo -0.03 since my bug fixing ;)
May i ask what your browser is? I'd like to understand that ugly text overlapping, as it should looks like:
upload_2020-6-22_21-35-52.png

Back